[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Virgins

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 10

File: arnold off roids.jpg (37KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
arnold off roids.jpg
37KB, 480x360px
Why are so many lifters virgins? Or are so many virgins into lifting?

Well, one or the other.
>>
Weeelll... Maybe bcs they are not attractive for women and they want change it?
Its not rocket science
>>
>>41506361
also 25yo virgo reportin
>>
>>41506350
Virgins are autists. The OCD'esque micromanaging of dieting and working out that is needed for lifting, as well as the large internet scene, appeal to them.
>>
>>41506350
because cardio kills gains
>>
>>41506565
>implying sex is good cardio
>>
>>41506588
well we wouldnt know
>>
>>41506588
sex is actually the best cardio
>>
I never got invited anywhere so I spent most of my weekend at home. So instead of eating cheetos and playing vidya I started exercising. That doesn't make me any less of a virgin though, just a fit virgin.
>>
File: The craft.jpg (47KB, 624x611px) Image search: [Google]
The craft.jpg
47KB, 624x611px
>>41506350
Devote yourself to the craft.
Don't waste your time crafting.
Don't let the woman district you from your craft with all the crafting she will have you do.
She's using you for your craft, then when you think its a regular crafting agreement, she'll dump you for some other guy who is devoted to the craft and who didn't stray from the craft.
>>
File: Dolph_Lundgren.jpg (150KB, 899x1333px) Image search: [Google]
Dolph_Lundgren.jpg
150KB, 899x1333px
>>41506738
Nah that would be if you integrated sex into that Ivan Drago style soviet interval training style.
>you will never have sex with Dolph Lundgren
Kill me.
>>
>>41506350
I don't know I've never been interested in sex, seems kinda disgusting.

I like jerking off though.
>>
>>41506350
Arnie was definitely off cycle there.
>>
>>41506350
Lifters aren't usually virgins. People who use 4chan are usually virgins.
>>
>>41506350
because virgins hope to not be virgins and they've convinced themselves that lifting will solve the problem even though the issue is with their personalities (or lack thereof) since ugly people get laid all the time.
>>
>>41506350
I got my virginity back when I started lifting
>>
How do you last longer? Holy shit, I've had 3 opportunities to fuck someone and I keep cumming during oral. Feels too good.
>>
>>41508542
It's all in your mind.
Just focus on cumming fast.
This reverse psychology will make you last forever
>>
Time for a sexdoll brehs. Just look at what technology has led to. Never thought a doll would turn me on but jeez, I want to bang this thing.
>>
>>41508744
>I want to bang a doll with disgusting balloon tits
Maybe it's best you don't procreate 2bh
>>
>>41508744
>>
>>41508759
How about this one for a more natural look
>>
>>41508777
Or fit grill
>>
>>41508744
Do you like meat curtains or the technology is not yet advanced enough to make one without them?
>>
>>41508861
>>41508803
>>41508803
>>41508777
>>41508760
>>41508744
I'm into huge balloon tits and I swear to God if the current relationship I'm in, for whatever reason, doesn't work out--I'm getting one of these things with the biggest tits they can put on it and just leave it in my bed.
>>
>>41506350
damn, I remember this tape, deflated Arnold.
>>
File: Untitled.png (280KB, 389x290px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
280KB, 389x290px
>>41508983
the brod was super-hot
>>
>>41509011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMQrCkjmGvk
>>
>>41508890
this.
>>
File: DSC_3273_1024x1024.jpg (81KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_3273_1024x1024.jpg
81KB, 600x600px
>>41508890
I adore huge tits too,but I am having some trouble coming to terms with the fact that I am one of "those" people who is attracted to sexdolls. The social stigma will probably go away as more guys get one, and when the dolls can carry a conversation and track you with their eyes, which this year's new pricey Realdolls will be able to do.
>>
Because /fit/ is one step up from /r9k/ i.e full of autists who want to better their lives
>>
I'm not. Where did you get this """info"""" from?
>>
>>41506350
Why the fuck do you think? Most MEN are virgins.

Why do you think every woman tries her hardest to get a degree in 2016? Why do you think every woman in 2016 works to get a good career?

Women don't HAVE to do SHIT. They could sit on their asses all day and do whatever the fuck their whole life, just like they did the last thousands of years. But, this would come with a price...

The price tag is called being married to a non-Chad male.
Having to get fucked by a non-Chad male...having to be kissed by a non-Chad male...having to be touched by a non-Chad male...

Do you fucking get it now? Openyour eyes.
a woman in 2015 would RATHER:
>go to school for ~10years, studying hard as FUCK, always making good grades
>go to university for ~5years, always writing good marks
>go to an office for 40 YEARS with constant pressure, stress, effort

THAN:
>have sex with a non-Chad once a week or so

You TALK about how you won't be a beta provider for "Chad's leftovers" in 10 years time. What makes you think you could even get THAT?

Women can satisfy their financial needs by working. They can satisfy their sexual needs (yes, even at 40+) with local Chads from Tinder.

In 2017, women do EVERYTHING in their power to NOT be associated with sub8 men in any way, shape or form. Women want ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH NON-CHAD MEN.
>>
>>41509921
/r9k/ is that way
>>
File: elon_preppy.jpg (86KB, 586x1024px) Image search: [Google]
elon_preppy.jpg
86KB, 586x1024px
>>41509921
Dude you need to get a life. You probably spent some 15 minutes writing that post that does nothing but get upset about natural forces that no one can change or affect at all. What is the point of your life? What's the point of you? To write angry posts about women on the internet?

Right now, you could be in the middle of a cycling trip. You could be hanging out with a friend. You could be building a software product. You could be making wooden furniture with your hands, making something real. Why not go and do that stuff? Why are you writing such angry shit on the internet?

Getting girls has more to do with being fun, interesting, and confident than it has to do with massive social changes and shifting gender roles. You could spend your whole life figuring out the world, down to every last detail, and you still would not have done anything worth talking about. So why would anyone talk to you?
>>
If guys that didn't get laid would stop directing their anger towards women, the world would be a better place.
>>
>>41510715
>you could be in the middle of a cycling trip. >You could be hanging out with a friend.
>You could be building a software product.
>You could be making wooden furniture with your hands
And prime women would not give a single fuck about any of it.
>>
>>41509921
Nice pasta mate
>>
>>41510715
>You could spend your whole life figuring out the world, down to every last detail, and you still would not have done anything worth talking about. So why would anyone talk to you?
Not sure what point you are trying to make here. Are you saying that the difference between chads and r9k robots is tha chads have interesting things to talk about? Lel, no. Normies are incredibly boring, and hardly any of them have any kind of hobbies outside of tv and vidya.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.