[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sleep Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

How much sleep do you get on a typical weekday night?

Do you feel rested when you wake up in the morning?

Do you have a bedtime ritual (including supplements and hygiene)? What is it?
>>
>>41506338
I take a cold shower before sleeping, makes my skin soft and beats the fucking humidity. It helps if you live in a very hot area, plus it gives you higher test
>>
I've fucked up and got into a routine of falling asleep to podcasts and audiobooks, usually stuff I've heard before.

I slept round a girl's place and couldn't get to sleep for 2 hours after she did because I didn't have headphones. Probably would have looked pretty autistic even if I did.

Don't know how to fix it 2bh other than just stopping cold turkey but I really don't want to lose that much sleep trying to fix it.
>>
I've only been getting 4/5 hours of sleep the past few nights but it wasn't effected my work outs yet. I think it might be the heat or allergies, as my nose is very runny.
>>
File: 1495255352553.png (267KB, 637x360px) Image search: [Google]
1495255352553.png
267KB, 637x360px
I work grave shift. Sleep from approximately 9 AM - 5 PM. Helps that I have blackout curtains,but I never feel well rested.

I usually shower and take fish oil before I go to bed. Take zinc once I wake up (to help me feel sleepy the next day).

Shit sucks if you can't get a pattern. One day a week the Mexicans do yard work and wake me up around 2, or the stupid faggot neighbors decide to play basketball outside of my window.
>>
>>41507492
Patterns help bro?

I've been doing all my shit, but without a set pattern.
>>
>>41507439
had the same problem bud. couldn't fall asleep without some kind of audio going.

you're gonna lose sleep fixing it, but you need to fix it. it's the "falling asleep to tv" of this generation, and it's just as unhealthy.
>>
I wake up with my eyes feeling itchy and they're almost always red no matter how long Ive slept. Both the itching and the redness clear up in 30mins or so though. Am I fucking my eyes in some way or is this normal?
>>
>>41506338
I have bad time sleeping 8 hours a night.
>on weekdays i sleep 6 hours
>on weekends i sleep 10-12 hours
I still made decent gains tho.
But i didnt sleep at all last night and i dont even feel tired.
I took 80mg addy yesterday because i had to get shit done, stayed up all night and 5 hours felt like 30 minutes.
>>
>>41506338
Im grinding this week. So far got an avarage of 5-6 hours of sleep. Waking up at 4 am, going to sleep at 22 pm rinse and repeat. I hope this is over quick
>>
Sleeping is actually the one thing I'm bad at. I can eat well without having cheat meals, I can workout and not come up with excuses but fuck me sleep is my kryptonite.

I try to go to sleep at 9pm but I sometimes lay there for hours until I fall asleep, sometimes just lay in my bed until the morning so it has been an extreme demotivator for me.
>>
I have trouble getting to sleep at night generally, how do I fall asleep quicker?
inb4 fap, I have it even harder when I fap at night.
>>
>>41507950
hardest part of falling asleep for me is not thinking. try meditating until you fall asleep.
>>
>>41506338
I got ~3 hours of sleep last night.
>>
>>41506338
Ideally I want 6-7 hours of sleep a night because I want more time in the day to do shit. But I usually sleep 8-9 hours because I function better on that amount and I know it's good for muh gains.
>>
File: 10smoke.jpg (84KB, 760x536px) Image search: [Google]
10smoke.jpg
84KB, 760x536px
~7 hours seems to be my sweet spot. I try really hard to get up somewhat early 6-7am. My morning consists of 1 cup of coffee while reading news/anything else, 2nd cup of coffee with bowl of cereal and muesli, shower/shave/poo and finally a large smoothie packed with oats, bananas, berries, whey and soy milk. Feel the house leaving optimistic and happy every time. Good stuff
>>
>>41508182
>feel the house

Bed time, folks.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.