[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

pre /fit/ feels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: mxunleashed_xbox.jpg (81KB, 353x500px) Image search: [Google]
mxunleashed_xbox.jpg
81KB, 353x500px
We had one of these threads before and it was damn good.

>those days when I'd go play burnout 3, mech assault and fuck around with the biplanes in mx unleashed with best bro
>stay up late, wake up past noon
>go home and eat little caesars and drink root beer, rinse and repeat

I miss not caring, I miss genuinely enjoying vidya and eating junk food without realizing I'm wasting my life/screwing up my body. Ignorance really was bliss. Now everything I want to do is drive off far away into the woods blasting the burnout 3 soundtrack, build a cabin and play xbox and lift for the rest of my life. It's a specific feel
>>
>when you spend your entire summer vacation playing RIFT and never going into the sun
>when youre more exhausted at your first day of school than before the vacation
>>
>>41505316
This was basically me but with tf2

God I miss those summers where I got home from the last day of school and came back out in September.
>>
>tfw playing a game you liked for 4+ hrs straight without getting bored

now i'm too bored to even play a game.
>>
>>41505420
Same. You'd think that if that would be the case I wouldn't play games and do something productive but instead I sit around on my ass and browse 4chan.
>>
>>41505388
well i dont miss the coming back out part, that was horrible, its like all the exhaustion is casting up with you

anyway this song made me nostalgic of those times when i heard it some years ago even though i wasnt the going out type of guy
https://youtu.be/C5Fq3U_FjYc?t=40
>>
>>41505430
That's funny since I just recently got into weezer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lcIzSJ6hEY this shit gets me every time
>>
>>41505452
certainly something that would fit that time, also sum 41
>>
bump, lack of /fit/ feels :(
>>
>>41505428
exactly. what the fuck happened
>>
>>41505280
I don't feel any of the "lack of /fit/ feels" like others in this thread.

Fitness was something I worked into my schedule. I just stay up less late so I can get up earlier and go to the gym and eat a little better. Why pretend getting /fit/ requires forgoing anything important? Junk food isn't even that good...
>>
>>41505901
It's more growing up/maturing desu
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.