[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How was your first time in gym?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: cro cop.jpg (119KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
cro cop.jpg
119KB, 1200x1600px
How was your first time in gym?
>>
Great. Did all compound movements for a few sets with just the bar to get the gist of it. Started doing SS the next time I went.
>>
A lot of mindless wandering and general confusion with all the equipment.
>>
File: 1491136060803.png (332KB, 428x500px) Image search: [Google]
1491136060803.png
332KB, 428x500px
>>41505124
>tfw when you got a bj from a similar looking boy in HS
>>
>>41505149
I was afraid of that so much so I read the book and basically spent like a month reading about it online and watching videos by Allan Thrall and Candito lmao instead of actually going to the gym. At least I had little problems with form and food when I started.
>>
Familiarizing myself with all the equipment, see how many each thing had, and noting how many people were there at a busy time of the day. After figuring out what I had, I went online, figured out a routine, and stuck to it.

Otherwise it was me doing random workouts and realizing how it wasn't doing anything. I wouldn't be surprised if someone at the gym was looking at me wondering what the fuck I was doing.
>>
>>41505180
>Otherwise it was me doing random workouts and realizing how it wasn't doing anything. I wouldn't be surprised if someone at the gym was looking at me wondering what the fuck I was doing.
Is this a common thing? Because I did the same fucking shit a few years ago until I actually did my own research.
>>
>>41505124
My high school had an weightlifting class. I just walked in and started lifting weights like it was nothing.
>>
>>41505193
Kek, did you get any weird looks?
>>
>>41505225
No. I already learned how to lift weights, so going to an actual gym was no big deal.
>>
First time was a couple days ago, doing SS.
Went fine, felt like I could add way more weight than I did, but I'm taking it cautiously for now.
>>
>>41505124
My friend took me to his gym and showed me a buncha shit overtime. First time is a lot easier if you go with a swole dude who's been lifting for years.
>>
> be 17
> Accidentally discover /fit/
> Weeks later be on holiday with parents
> Hotel has a gym
> Unsure what to do
> Remember something about squats and oats
Do 3x5 lmao0.5pl8 squats and some curls

It was a good day
>>
>>41505162
Kys faggot
>>
>>41505124
I'd let him suck my dick.
>>
>>41505124
>18yo 58kg 5'10
>2 days after school finished
>go to gym with fit friends
>be me in tee and shorts skinny af
>barely squat the 20kg bar
>did some other shit like bicep curls

felt like the laughing stock
felt like every gymbro was eyeing me.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.