[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /fit/ think about gastric balloons?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: gastric-balloon-00.jpg (11KB, 300x330px) Image search: [Google]
gastric-balloon-00.jpg
11KB, 300x330px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6v0sG1WgvY

Is this the ultimate secret to sustainable positive change for your health? Could we forgo the hassle of making lifelong commitments to our bodies and minds using this one simple trick? Is this the end of the obesity epidemic?

Let me hear your thoughts, /fit/.
>>
one of my coworkers weighed like 400 lbs and went to mexico and had the majority of her stomach removed. shes like a 90lbs slut now but her hair is falling out and clearly something is wrong with her. I think the mexican surgeon that took out her stomach fucked something up.
>>
>>41503106
I wonder what it takes to be a surgeon in Mexico. Like if I went to Mexico right now and could afford my own practice with no training; could I be a surgeon?
>>
>>41503118
no
>>
>>41503106
It begs the question, was she healthier then or now?

>>41503118
You gotta go further south for that; South America has got a big thing for T H I C C. Lots of budget plastic surgeons down there.
>>
>>41503210
>It begs the question, was she healthier then or now?
probably then. She carried 2 kids to term despite being a giant fatty and didn't call in sick once every couple weeks.
>>
if you need a baloon in your stomach to make it, you'll never make it
>>
>>41503091
You still have to eat less if you have some form of stomach surgery.

The idea is to make it harder to eat to much, but it's not like it's all that hard, you just can't do it so quickly.
>>
File: 1473451353802.jpg (30KB, 540x402px) Image search: [Google]
1473451353802.jpg
30KB, 540x402px
>>41503091
>>
File: fatfuck.jpg (55KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
fatfuck.jpg
55KB, 1280x720px
>I tried dieting, it didn't work!
>I'm too heavy to exercise!
>I'm a super taster, I can't eat vegetables or drink non-sugary drinks!
>Stomach surgery is the only option for me!
>>
>>41503349
PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
>>
>>41503091
lotta fatshits get their calories from liquids, would this have much of an effect on that?
>>
File: 1459195584707.jpg (8KB, 270x186px) Image search: [Google]
1459195584707.jpg
8KB, 270x186px
>>41503091

over eating is a mental problem, it's a damn shame life-long fatties are beta cucks and can never take control of their lives.
>>
>>41503432
On that? No. But at least they could only fit TWO double quarter pounders, so that helps.
>>
>>41503106
sounds like she went off her prescribed diet

people who get bariatric surgery are on medications and supplements for life
if not, their nails degrade, their hair falls out, all the hallmarks of malnutrition
>>
>>41503349
I've never given this tub of shit a view before, but I'm watching him talk about how weight loss surgery ISN'T an easy way out

it's just.. how the fuck... the mental gymnastics of it.
>This still takes a lot of effort and dedication
so you don't need surgery
>NO NO, I need the surgery
it's no good if you're not dedicated
>OH but i AM dedicated!

round and round
I want to smack his fat head
>>
My kinda cruel opinion, if you got fat enough to need surgery, you don't really deserve to have that surgery.
>>
>>41503908
No doubt she wasn't given a proper diet outline since she was right back to eating whatever fast food and barefoot moscato she was consuming before the surgery, just in smaller amounts. Or maybe they did give her a diet plan and she didn't give a shit, neither would surprise me.
>>
>>41503118
Speaking as a Mexican who hates their country, Mexican doctors are often quite good (the ones you pay for anyway). Reason being that every doctor has to go through a "social service" for a year, so that they can get licensed. What this means is essentially providing medical care for free, but what it actually means is that they get to kill people whilst they're still learning the kinks of what works and what doesn't.

So by the time they arrive in an upper class hospital, they have a body count and experience of what not to do. So I'd honestly prefer that sort of doctor over many other countries.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.