[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seid Natty - Yes or No?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: m9nm89.jpg (118KB, 473x960px) Image search: [Google]
m9nm89.jpg
118KB, 473x960px
And yes I know this is a common theme that these questions get posted, but I want a clear fucking answer. I want this settled right fucking now. What are the odds he is natural? Yeah I get it, "hurr OP really thinks people wouldn't lie about steroid use" I get it, but why would he make videos like this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOw8OuS80KU

I mean, it's one thing for someone to ask if you use steroids and you lie by saying no, but making a concerted effort to make a video like this and him be lying, I just don't understand it?

And before anyone asks, yes OP does fucking lift. For 6 years actually and OP doesn't look anything like Joff and it infuriates the fuck out of me because I still can't tell the difference between "good genetics" and enhancements.
>>
>>41501418

He's roiding. 100% certainty.
>>
File: 1120023502830521204810281258.gif (1MB, 350x191px) Image search: [Google]
1120023502830521204810281258.gif
1MB, 350x191px
>>
>>41501418
>What are the odds he is natural
0. Are you retarded?
>>
he's both an estatting faggot and a likely roider.
used to claim 6' 205lbs at like 4%bf, but said he dropped a load of weight for a photoshoot or something to explain away being like 175-185 or something in a vid he did with ogus and lovato (i think? this was a couple years ago, and haven't really thought of any of them since). there's also proof that he was 5'8-9'' while claiming 6' (he was like 19 and competed in the "up to and including 5'9" category at a physique show). he's in his early 20's, so there's a possibility that he's gotten taller. but as far as i know, he hasn't been above 12%bf in years, and the mental strain maintaining the constant shifts from 7% back to 12% would fuck with his ability to control cravings, in addition to likely reducing testosterone production (temporarily or permanently, depending on the individual and length of time) from being so lean so many times. he was always lean as a kid, so i can only assume he's a naturally skinny person, but people who build/maintain muscle easily and people who are always lean aren't usually the same person.
i'd give it about a 90-95% chance he's on low dose AAS. probably a low to moderate amount of test, and maybe some trenbolone if he fell for that meme. wouldn't surprise me if he used a little bit of hgh, but guys his size usually stay away from that and insulin because muh waistline. the other 5-10% is a combination of winning the genetic lottery (great insertions, great frame, builds muscle easily, and doesn't have a naturally massive appetite or craving for sweet/fatty things) and lying about his height/weight/bf%/measurements while utilizing lighting, water cutting, and filters as optimally as possible.
if he's actually how he looks based on the pictures he posts, he's definitely on gear. but in the modern age you can never be 100% sure if you're seeing reality for what it really is or just getting a super skewed perspective
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 600x600px
Here's the real deal OP. I don't know Jeff and likely does nobody on here either so we can't say exactly. What I can tell you though is that this is not the right place to ask because literally no body on here is actually serious about lifting. I would wager that 5% max of lurkers and posters actually have something to show for physique wise or gym performance wise. The others (the 95%) will without hesitation tell you he is on shit because none of them are seasoned lifters. None of these kids have consistently lifted long enough, or even tracked their macros at that. Macros being the biggest, because everyone on here is too busy falling for meme diets like keto to understand how crucial a balanced, accurate diet is.

Do I think he is natural? Now? Probably not. He gets way too lean but he's an Olympia competitor so it comes with the territory. I have no doubt though that when Jeff made his claim to fame he was 100% natty. If not then he would have to of started at an extremely young age considering he has always had the same build.

Tldr: genetics are a hell of a drug . Some guys just have it man, I'm telling you.
>>
>>41501418
If you have to ask this, you should just kill yourself. Of course he's on gear you stupid nigger
>>
IFBB pro. hes on gear. next.
>>
Let's get real
Why would he not pin ?
>>
lmao at 1:13 he says "nigga still partys"

HAHAHHAHA

is he /ourguy/??
>>
>>41501418
Jeff pls go
>>
>>41501418
bodybuilding.com was bought by qvc who got rid of all of their steroid forums and whose moderators banned you for even discussing steroids
>>
>>41501418
The hate i see in his eyes while talking about others using and when he sees them and how he tries to get pride of what he accomplshed really made me think

Though lets be honest now he might be on roid
>>
File: 2013v2016.jpg (166KB, 900x917px) Image search: [Google]
2013v2016.jpg
166KB, 900x917px
>>41501578

To add to this anon's post, there are videos, one by Lui Marco specifically, where Jeff was outed for using photoshop in a hot tub pic with him and Chestbrah - specifically, both of them posted the same image, photoshoped it individually to make themselves look bigger, but forgot to tell the other guy resulting in two images that looked different where one guy was noticeably smaller in the other's version of the pic.

Realistically, Jeff does come across as somewhat small in some of his pictures by comparison to what most are use to seeing. Pic related is his 2016 physique for Mr. Olympia vs his 2013 without the Instagram filters and photo-editing - in his early bodybuilding career, it every pic where he's in contest condition look much smaller than usual to the extent it actually seems like he cuts too hard and loses quite a bit of mass, something someone on steroids likely wouldn't have as much of an issue with considering the enhanced anabolic response while cutting. Regardless, I honestly wouldn't say he looks beyond the realms of natty even in the 2016 appearance, just right at the tip with amazing insertions.
>>
>>41501418
Yes he is natty. If you lift all your life and devote all your time to fitness you CAN look like that.

The people who are claiming roids are jealous haters.
>>
>>41502460
Nice bait, Jeff
>>
>>41501418
jeff plz go
>>
>>41502460
Eat shit jeff, you're a nigger
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.