[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

QTDDTOT, yet again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

File: 69.jpg (40KB, 564x811px) Image search: [Google]
69.jpg
40KB, 564x811px
I just spent the better part of an hour trying to figure out if steroids, GH, or anything other drug can actually result in any changes in facial bone structure, but I got no solid answers. There's a lot of anectodal accounts such as "I got a chiseled jaw when I started to juice" which is likely to be due to lower body fat. Other people have mentioned tooth and bite alignment issues which can indicate a change in jaw structure.
>>
File: a_barkley_i.jpg (20KB, 195x262px) Image search: [Google]
a_barkley_i.jpg
20KB, 195x262px
>>41500822

1. Does Dexter Jackson (IFBB pro) look anymore "manly jaw" from his 25+ years of roids ?
2. No.

>either you got it, or you don't. lower b/f is a nice Western Culture beauty quality.
>>
>>41500863
>Dexter Jackson (IFBB pro) look anymore "manly jaw" from his 25+ years of roids
proof.
>>
File: 20170519_182953.png (406KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
20170519_182953.png
406KB, 576x1024px
My FWB started a sex to do list and I need some ideas
Anal and lots of costumes are already on the table. She's getting the birth control implant so I'm gonna bust inside soon.
What else is fun?
>>
File: demboots.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
demboots.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>41501128

DJ looks like Ninja Turtle and you know it...

Stop wrecking threads,,,, Evan Centopani....
>>
>>41501216
Roleplay of teacher cumming on a schoolgirl's face.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (86KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
86KB, 1440x1080px
>>41501216

>tfw every time I think I'm ok being alone then I see shit like this
>>
>>41501260
Actually already did that one, she dressed up as a schoolgirl last time and it kicked off this whole costume list
>>
>>41500822
even though i'm a novice, i feel like just coming in to the gym to row and bench for sets of 5 seems boring. i'm still progressing linearly, so i'm definitely still a novice. but i keep hearing that it's pointless for noobs to do much more than SS+curls and i'm wondering how true that is, because i don't want to do too much that it may fuck with my recovery. here's what i did today (upper body day)
>bent over rows for sets of 5. they hurt my back at first, so i've been working on form and being pretty careful. i do 2 warm up sets, then start with 95lbs and add 5-10lbs after each set until i don't have a spare rep in the tank. i got to 160x5 today
>bench for sets of 5. pretty similar approach, i spent the beginning focusing on keeping my shoulders in a good position that required a bit of stretching. i only got to 145x5 today tho
>neck extensions/curls 3x20 each (just started doing them to see if they actually worked. gonna do them for a few months before making a decision on keeping them)
>lateral raises 2x15 each side
>hammer curls 2x12
>did a few chin ups while doing the isolation work
>ab wheel til i can't maintain proper core stability
i started benching with 75lbsx5, and i started rowing with 55lbsx5. 2.5 month timeframe, BW 177
>>
>>41501242
What?
>>
I'm doing fits greyskull, what accessories should I add to fix my fucking weak ohp?
>>
>>41500822
bump.
>>
When doing the OHP should I hold the bar above my head for as long as possible on my last rep?

It feels like one of those exercises where I just can't do the movement at all once I'm tired, but simultaneously feel like I haven't given it all yet
>>
File: w8kidl.jpg.gif (1B, 486x500px)
w8kidl.jpg.gif
1B, 486x500px
>>41500822
https://peweemaster7.wordpress.com/research-and-proof-dimorphism-and-ratios/
>>
>>41500822
There are about 57 muscles throughout your face and neck, since the facial muscles are very small, they respond quicker—so mix the following workouts with a clean diet, a solid routine, and you should be able to reach peak physical appearance in less than a month.

To start with “The tongue is your focus point that does all the work to assist in getting your face work—kind of like your abdominal muscle” - you can try these exercises for 5-10 minutes a day, 3-5 times a week.

1) Eye Squeeze

Directions: Pull your lips down to tighten your face (like the scream character), then pull your lips to the right, and squeeze one eye closed for one second (in a pulsing manner) ten times. Repeat with the opposite eye.

Muscles worked: The muscle surrounding your eye; when tightening the eyes, you’re pulling the skin, but you’re not wrinkling it.

Duration: 3 sets of 10, rest, then another 3 sets of 10

2) Jawline Roll

Directions: With your face tightened (as if you’re about to get punched), pucker your lips and move them to the right. Now, with your jaw tense, say with force, “EW Charles.” "Speaking aloud ignites the muscle quicker," says Georgesku. And make sure to not grind your teeth.

Muscles worked: Here, you’re pulling up the muscle underneath the jawline. When you say “EW Charles,” your tongue draws a circle in your mouth and the resistance works the jaw.

Duration: 3 sets of 10, rest, then another 3 sets of 10

3) Tongue Press

Directions: Place your tongue on the roof of your mouth, right behind your teeth. Then add tension by tightly pressing your tongue to completely close the roof of your mouth, and begin making the noises “mh mh mh mh.” “It’s very important to make the humming/vibrating sound when performing these exercises because they assist the muscles,” says Georgesku.

Muscles worked: This will target sag underneath the chin.

Duration: 3 sets of 10, rest, then another 3 sets of 10.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.