[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which one of them is the GOATest?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: Savickas Pudzianowski.jpg (98KB, 600x460px) Image search: [Google]
Savickas Pudzianowski.jpg
98KB, 600x460px
Which one of them is the GOATest?
>>
File: 1480178905067.webm (239KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
1480178905067.webm
239KB, 854x480px
>>41500581
neither??
>>
>>41500607
savickas is the GOAT log presser
>>
>>41500618
Hall is the GOAT log presser. Kaz it the GOAT GOAT. Z is a smelly lithuanian mogo
>>
>>41500673
ok show me eddie halls record press then, anglo scum
>>
>>41500722
>anglo scum

smelly eastern europoo detected
>>
File: a_tyson_i.jpg (11KB, 195x262px) Image search: [Google]
a_tyson_i.jpg
11KB, 195x262px
>>41500673

Kazmeier uber alles !

He was the LeBron of his class. Things have changed since then,,, but he still blew his competition away at the time....

> Byron Nelson in golf.
>>
File: IMG_4550.jpg (89KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4550.jpg
89KB, 736x736px
We all know who WILL be the goat when it's all said and done.
>>
>>41500815
Brian needs 1 more to tie Mariusz. 2 more to be the goat. He's still young.

He will probably end his career with 10 wins. Thor will never win. Nordcucks go home.
>>
I feel like Brian is gonna be the ultimate strongman, but so far Big Z is the GOATest. Mariusz was on another level too back then, but he would be beaten today with those results.
>>
>>41500815
>>41500839
>>41500935
Fat Eddie is going to beat him this year.
>>
>>41500581
Mariusz is one of a kind. In the terms of raw strength he might not be the strongest but his combination of agility speed and stregth is just unique. He was lighter than the other guys and would often use a specific technique to compensate for his lack of mass on some disciplines , a thing which makes him even more unique. Overall he is far from being the strongest in terms of raw strength , but he was definitely one the most athletic guys in the strongman scene ever. We really need more guys like him , it makes the sport interesting. The top guys nowadays are way too alike in their style
>>
>>41501112
Kieliszkowski is a lot like Pudzianowski. He qualified for the final last year and is still young (23, I think).
>>
>>41500985
Hall is a meme
>>
Anywhere I can find a schedule for the event?
>>
>>41501211
No
>>
>>41500607
>>41500785
Kaz is GOAT. Always will be. Also, for those that have never seen it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbnNlXnynmk

There's Kaz totally 2149 in PL comp. Not to mention he smokes the squats (despite an injured shoulder), and loses a deadlift for not setting it down gently enough (old rules).
>>
>>41500985
They catered most of the events for his strongpoints and he still will find a way to lose
>>
>>41502642
I noticed last year how they changed the event for his group to carrying bags instead of barrels, because he had broken fingers. Pretty shady really. Did any of the other competitors complain about the blatant favoritism? All the other groups competed (and fatigued) their grip strength as well as their ability to carry. But not his group. It was pretty dishonest of the announcers to not even mention it, it kind of cheapens things to act like there is nothing going on.

That's the only thing I noticed, there was more? What else?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.