[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dying fitness jobs general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: Fit.jpg (158KB, 1300x1295px) Image search: [Google]
Fit.jpg
158KB, 1300x1295px
Discuss /fit/ jobs, need some direction in life.
>>
>>41498433
Firefighter
Paramedic
Police Officer
Personal trainer
Construction worker
HVAC
Plumbing
Carpenter
Mason
Archeologist
>>
>>41498433
Go into a trade. You need to be fit and the demand is ridiculous.
>>
>>41498433
Be a male nurse. Lifting patients, you'll be able to get a job no fucking problem, and you'll be around prime pussy.
>>
The military.
Especially the army.
>>
>>41498433
Change of pace, thanks to the obesity crisis, nurse is becoming a fitness job just from the effort required to move these massive hunks of lard around.

Male nurses are in demand for a reason.
>>
>>41498565
You misspelled "Marines"
>>
>>41498433
Thief
>>
>>41498535
>>41498549
this is a load of BS perpetuated by labours/tradesmen. the idea of "brick layers strength" is a myth and most tradesmen are weak skinnyfat or fat pieces of shit
>>
>>41498549
You think so?
>>
>>41498594
Can confirm. Only built ones are Mexicans.
>>
>>41498579
rah

>>41498594
He's not lying about demand though. He has a higher chance of getting a decent paying job with a technical degree rather than some meme tier Bachelors.
>>
Farmer where??

Grew up out in the country and I'm so jealous of the strength some farm boys had. Being forced into physical labor from a young age made these guys shredded and strong by their teenage years. Then they hit the gym years ahead of the competition.
>>
Anything where you get to be outside and not sedentary.

The main problem is that most jobs demand you to be indoors and sitting/standing at a desk most of your time, this is the main cause of health issues and fatigue.

t. actual doctor
>>
>>41498613
it pays, but its not a /fit/ job by any means
>>
>>41498620
I'm a University lecturer and spend 95% of my day sitting (but I lift weights and do cardio afterwards 6 days a week) what can I do to lessen the damage?
>>
Lumber industry either sawmill or forest lands
>>
>>41498639
Go hiking or on long walks as often as possible, get as much sunlight as possible (inb4 muh melanoma, outdoor workers have similar or LOWER incidence of malignant melanoma despite higher rates of UV exposure https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15617989)

But really, we will unfortunately never reach optimal health and fitness as long as we keep living a sedentary lifestyle.
>>
>>41498692
cheers anon, I'll try to plan a hike this weekend since I live near the mountainside.
>>
>>41498702
Be careful and gradual though, note that the main risk factor here is acute/intermittent sun exposure (i.e. getting sunburnt), you really do need to work up a base.
>>
OP here,. thanks my dudes.

I've pretty much screwed myself out of college in my earlier years so now my only real skill is lifts brah.

So I'm focusing on more fit jobs.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.