[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that passive aggressive smirky mocking tone that groups of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: d501.png (152KB, 600x503px) Image search: [Google]
d501.png
152KB, 600x503px
>that passive aggressive smirky mocking tone that groups of normies have when talking and looking at you after high school when it becomes socially unacceptable to openly insult people
>>
this is a really sad and pathetic post, op.

go eat some ice cream or something.
>>
>>41493226
roid rage
>>
>>41493226
You have to kill them OP you know this it's deep in your heart
>>
>>41493593

This t b h, normies need culling.
>>
>>41495561
>>
>>41493226
Why not just take their salt and bask in a smug sense of superiority?
>>
>>41493226
>after high school when it becomes socially unacceptable to openly insult people

What kind of pussy ass high school did you go to?
>>
>>41493226

>Be slightly autistic
>Still manage to be liked by most normies
>Crack jokes and have a good time
>Balding guy is quiet in the corner
>For some reason he's looking at me in an angry way
>Eventually comes up to me when the other normies went away
>"Nobody cares about what you say"
>Don't really know where this is coming from, just think he made some half-assed banter
>"Well, most of the stuff we say are useless shit either way, so why not make it about dumb shit to laugh about?"
>He looks down on the ground, maybe annoyed that I didn't react the way he wanted me to

Found out later that his friends ditched him when he started talking too much shit about me, was oblivious about the guy hating me so much. Turns out it all started when a girl he liked was into me, though I sperged out when she came on to me

Good thing to have protective chad friends though
>>
>>41496271

Wrong thread, my bad
>>
>>41496281
What thread did you intend to reply to? I'd like to read it.
>>
>get bullied like fuck all through secondary school
>move away from shitty hometown
>go back now and half the lads who gave me shit are either junkies or already look about 50 and just stand in pub doorways waiting to die
>if you wait by the river long enough the bodies of your enemies will float by
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.