[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: people being stupid/doing stupid stuff at your gym

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 6433333.jpg (70KB, 731x735px) Image search: [Google]
6433333.jpg
70KB, 731x735px
>be me doing shit with cable machine
>gril asks if she can work in
>there is an another identical machine next to me
>w/e okay
>she proceeds to do ONE set
>goes to do some crossfit aftewards

Not the worse one but it would have been less effort if she went just next to me.At least she but back my weights and smiled to me afterwards.

Better stories?
>>
>>41489431

Whats the name of this fluid druid?
>>
>>41489431
>Only one place to do chin ups and there's always somebody doing cable cross that won't let me work in
>>
File: unsafe-broken-gym-equipment.jpg (39KB, 550x412px) Image search: [Google]
unsafe-broken-gym-equipment.jpg
39KB, 550x412px
>>41489431
>Walk into shitty apartment gym with only weight machines. no free weights of any kind or barbells. Not even dumbells.
>Usually alone because apartment gym is so shitty.
>5 kids around 10-13 years old walk in and there are only 6 machines. I am on one of the machines.
>3 of them decide to run on the only working treadmill as fast as they can.
>2 of them are playing with weight machines
>pegs missing for weight machines and have to share pegs

The kids fall all the time and I'm certain they steal the pegs. I've complained and the gym has yet to replace the pegs in weeks.
>>
>>41489453

yes
>>
File: 12341234242.jpg (66KB, 820x820px) Image search: [Google]
12341234242.jpg
66KB, 820x820px
one thing that makes my blood boil is when people get on this, stand on the higher step and push the seat down with one of their legs

like some retarded one legged leg press

its normally old ladies who do it but i saw a fucking teenage girl doing it yesterday

how mentally retarded do you have to be to think this is a fucking leg machine, it literally says assisted pull up on it

nobody wants to put their body near where feet have been
>>
>>41490571
I saw that last week for the first time and had to try hard not to take a video.

She looked fucking ridiculous.
>>
File: 1430589781381.png (280KB, 714x530px) Image search: [Google]
1430589781381.png
280KB, 714x530px
>>41490571
nobody wants to put their body near where feet have been
>>
>>41489431
>girl used an excuse to talk to me
>was nice and smiled to me
>why didn't she just use another machine and not interrupt muh workout
this board is autistic
>>
>>41489431
are you autistic?
>>
>>41490571
I see this all the time at my school gym. Like it's not even an honest mistake, it's powerful autism
>>
>>41489482
It's not their machine. Work in by force
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.