[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Muscular Men Make The Worst Boyfriends, According To Science

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 348
Thread images: 39

File: 1494985531567.jpg (123KB, 719x799px) Image search: [Google]
1494985531567.jpg
123KB, 719x799px
wtf I hate lifting weights now

http://www.rebelcircus.com/blog/muscular-men-make-the-worst-boyfriends-according-to-science//
>>
>>41482924
Where did they get the jump from
>"most sexist"
to
>"bad boyfriend"
from?
>>
>>41482924
cancer can wait, I'm glad our universities are doing meaningful studies
>>
>>41482924
>guys with muscles aren't pussy numales
Stop the fucking presses
>>
because republicans are more muscular on average. another great correlation study.
>>
File: nigga.jpg (26KB, 315x405px) Image search: [Google]
nigga.jpg
26KB, 315x405px
>>41482924
Someone should tell Westminster about /fit/

This board is full of muscular subservient men
>>
>>41482924
I have to admit, when my best friend got more muscular, i did find him more sexually attractive but he changed so much from the guy i grew up with. Got more vain and cocky and self abosrbed. It was always about being seen as being attractive whereas before he was funnier and had a much stronger personality.

I think they are good for sex but relationships... nah. Makes sense if you think about it. Extra testosterone. More aggressive. Then the culture and vanity of it all takes over.

When i lost the fat, i definitely got more vain and i hated myself for it. It made me depressed. I got checked out more but it was just short term gratification. It didnt make me happier in the long run.
>>
>>41482974
>This board is full of muscular subservient men
That's because /fit/ is a bottom making machine.
>>
>>41482983
Natty muscle = higher test
You retarded bro?
>>
>Wanting to be a boyfriend

All these things due is encourage wimpy guys to be more wimpy, making it easier for everyone else.
>>
Its worth mentioning, whilst Westminster is an incredibly important part of our country, the University of Westminster is absolutely trash tier.
>>
>>41483018
>not wanting to be a boyfriend
>not wanting a boyfriend
Faggot
>>
>>41482983
>my experience with this one person means everyone with muscles is a dick

Wew lad
>>
>>41482974
>>41482974
i study there, i'll let them know tomorrow
>>
>>41483043
Waait, this shit applies to guy with guy?
Fuck
>>
>>41482983
>depression bc hates to be vain

autism
>>
>>41482983
>It didnt make me happier in the long run.
That shouldn't have ever been the goal you idiot. Happiness is a transient chemical reaction to appropriate novel or pleasing stimulus. You should be doing to be healthy or for self-overcoming, but happiness is fucking fool's heroin. You will never get it purposefully. You can find peace, you can find calm, even bliss, but happiness isn't yours to grab.
>>
>>41482924
was this written by a dyel or fat blogger?
>>
jokes on them, muscular men are for fucking not dating
>>
File: 1440623087062.jpg (15KB, 453x557px) Image search: [Google]
1440623087062.jpg
15KB, 453x557px
>>41482924
>yes, goy! don't look good and don't be strong! be a weak skinny beta, girls like that more than toxic masculinity!
>>
>>41482968
Show me a reputable source on this, faggot
>>
>>41483120
I know right. I just want to be his cum dumpster bitch, fuck dating him.
>>
>>41482974
most of /fit/ is infact unfit, fat and haven't participated in any sport in their life, these very same guys are the ones who give most of the "advice" here
>>
>>41482924
when will reddit tier women realize I'm not lifting for their skinnyfat asses?
>>
File: 1492944008762.jpg (71KB, 414x479px) Image search: [Google]
1492944008762.jpg
71KB, 414x479px
>>41482924
>muscle-bound men and their beliefs regarding traditional gender roles.
>OY VEY GOYIM!! YOU DON'T WANNA BE RIPPED, YOU'LL BE SEXIST PIG AND NO GIRL LIKES RIPPED MEN, YOU CAN TOTALY BELIEV ME. IM YOUR BEST JEWISH ALLY.
Go be fat fuck if you want but don't get surprised when you'll find out your wife is cheating on you with that ripped yoga instructor or gardener.
>>
>>41483151
>Yes, goy! Obsess over your physical appearance! Don't focus on professional, spiritual, intellectual or social development! Be a vapid, self-absorbed gym rat, girls like more than men who live intelligent lives!
>>
>>41482924
This is true, but not for their reasons.

To acquire muscles, a normal man (most muscular men start out as normal men) must do the following:

1. Adhere to a rigorous and dedicated training schedule

2. Be scientific, careful, and consistent with his diet and sleep schedule

3. Learn patience and discipline because nothing happens overnight

4. Recognize and accept the realities that fitness is a trade-off with "having fun", but still commit to doing what he feels is right

To the casual normie who must eat chocolate cake, drink heavily, party late into the night, and lie to herself with excuses like "I can do this because I'm young" or "I don't care what the scale says, I feel healthy" or "I need to live a little", of course fit guys won't make good boyfriends.

But to fit girls, fit guys make the best boyfriends because they both share values and goals. And because they both hold things like dedication and commitment dear, their relationship is far more likely to last longer, be happier, and produce better children....

Only down side is fit guys and girls are rare and statically it's hard for to rare things to be found together.
>>
>>41483337
You're a fucking autist
>>
>>41483337
reddit

spacing

and

autism

wow

i

sure

am

surprised
>>
>>41483337
This. It's an incompatibility issue
>>
>>41483376
>>41483395
>Being rational is now autistic/Reddit
>>
>>41482983
>I think they are good for sex but relationships... nah

yet you didn't accept your "best friend" as relationship material before he got buff either
what a surprise
>>
>>41483376
>>41483395
>muh autism

>when a reddit spacing poster hits a little too close to home
>>
>>41482983
>tfw always had high levels of test
>used to be a lanket
>never bragged about my body (had nothing to brag about) and was always humble
>now got /fit/, hide the fact that i lift
>people still notice and ask me if i work out, and i just say i work aroun the yard
>recently started dating the girl ive been in love with for a long while
>she's the only one that knows i lift and she loves me and all of her friends think im a great guy
>i care for her so deeply
>she doesnt understand why i intimidate people because she knows about my soft, mushy side

Didnt become vain, self absorbed, shallow or any of that shit. Im just fit.
>>
>>41483468
He's probably a faggot bottom and felt weird when he got buff because the hormonal imbalance that caused his faggotry started to clear up.
>>
>>41482924

well no FUCKING shit, sherlock

>girls get a fit boyfriend
>"honey, could you perhaps lose some weight? I am trying to be fit but you seem kinda lazy in that regard"
>"OH MY GOD, YOU DIDN'T JUST SAY THAT I'M FAT, DID YOU?!?!?! YOU'RE THE WORST BOYFRIEND EVER"

my gf always mentions how I think she's fat when we're with other people (she's about 58kg at 168-170cm) even though I don't think that she's fat but just doesn't have any exercise whatsoever and a bit of a chubby stomach (ass, legs, arms and tits are awesome)

I don't even give a fuck whether she thinks that I'm a bad boyfriend since

1. it would make HER happier about herself
2. it would benefit me since I like her being slim

also

>sexist beliefs

people are just too fucking retarded to accept that some people have actual standards for their partners. everything nowadays is just all about hollywood lovestory bullshit and how you should accept everyone JUST as they are, even if they are turning to the worst

I am 26 but I feel like an old man because everyone is just lowering their standards and just whine about as much as possible while failing to start a conversation about delicate subjects
>>
End up in hospital at in my teenage years. Body weight is 48/49 kg.

Girls look at me as if I'm some drug addict. Have had an instance of a group of girls walking past me during lunch break and saying they would never go out with a guy like me.

Realize my genetics are fucked.

Live hard 5 years natty. Make gains. Still not enough. Start roiding blasting and cruising for 3 years.

Girls come to me much easier. A close family friend starts to even 'love' me and wanting to 'marry' me....lol....

Where the fuck were these 'girls' when I wasn't so buff.

Females are superficial creatures. Muscles help a lot in grabbing a girls attention and even sleeping around.

I see women in a different light now. I don't go out of my way to degrade them. However I no longer have them on a pedestal. I'm basically MGTOW for the time being. Might find a NAWALT (not all women are a like that) but for the time being pump and dump.
>>
>>41483153
go do a survey at your gym faggot
unless you live in california you're going to start feeling a lot less comfortable there
>>
>>41482924
Studies also suggest that fit men are more right wing. Really makes you think
>>
>>41482983

>muscle guys good for sex

Sounds like a win to me, didn't want to ltr roasties then, don't want to now
>>
>>41482932
Is that supposed to be a joke?
>>
>>41483728
No? There's no correlation between those two things.
>>
>>41482968
The actual statistics shows Republicans are actually more likely to be fat and uneducated
>>
>>41482924
I bet the wroter is a beta numale that got cucked again and again by Chad.
>>
>>41482974
More like fat subservient overgrown children. Only like .01% of this place is really muscular. Most of you are degenerates
>>
>>41483600

People find healthy fit bodies attractive, wow stop the presses. You were low value then and have higher value now, don't blame women. Men are just as shallow. No one gives a shit about who you were or your lame beta personality, better learn that sooner than later.
>>
According to science, science is always right.
t.science
>>
>>41483092
You don't know the difference between fleeting shallow happiness and true contentment, how sad and pathetic
>>
>>41483600
>End up in hospital at in my teenage years. Body weight is 48/49 kg.
>Girls look at me as if I'm some drug addict.

Having an illness that reduces your weight to 50 kg is arguably worse than being a drug addict. An addict might just have had bad luck, a shitty life driving him into addiction. He could be reformed. If the thing that caused you to weigh so little is genetic it would only be reasonable for no woman to want to be with you.

>Live hard 5 years natty. Make gains. Still not enough.

Enough for what?

>Start roiding blasting and cruising for 3 years.
>Girls come to me much easier. A close family friend starts to even 'love' me and wanting to 'marry' me....lol....

Glass half full perspective: Big muscles make women notice you and once they are paying attention they find you attractive.

Glass half empty perspective: Big muscles are now the ONE thing you have going, before it was zero. Honestly, your personality can't be that great if you dedicated 5 years to lifting and women would still not look your way. And after that you concluded you had to start roiding! You concluded that the only way to get more attractive after 5 years of lifting was to lift more. Maybe lack of muscle was never the core problem.

Now you're getting casual sex and some crazy chick thinks she's in "love" with you. But are you making any genuine connections with quality women? You act like you're choosing to only sleep around for now. But is that really a choice?
>>
File: 14783598624227.jpg (229KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
14783598624227.jpg
229KB, 1280x960px
>>41482924
Roasties make the worst partners, prove me wrong.
>>
>>41483233
If a girl looked like pic related at 40, she would have plenty of guys still drooling over her and asking to impregnate her. What kind of male Tumblr equivalent is this shit
>>
>>41483337
Lol wow you're special
>>
>>41483299
>no, goy! you can't sacrifice a few hours a week to be healthy, it will hinder your """spiritual""" and social life! bad goy! you can't be both healthy and successful!
>>
>>41483395
Making separate paragraphs is Reddit spacing?
>>
>>41483571
>projecting your own issues this hard
dann son, break up and get the fuck over it jfc.
>>
File: 1493972801753.gif (18KB, 383x282px) Image search: [Google]
1493972801753.gif
18KB, 383x282px
>>41483151
>>
>>41482924
>implying anyone on /fit/ has a gf
>>
>>41483484
You also don't go around blabbering about it like 99% of fit. Self control goes a long way. People like Instagram whores (male and fem) need to die in a fire
>>
>>41483822
>You don't know the difference between fleeting shallow happiness and true contentment, how sad and pathetic
Pretty sure I delineated that pretty well you stupid prick.
>>
>>41483600
Then go date your ugly female equivalent AFTER you got buff. Otherwise you're a dumb hypocritical asshole who doesn't understand having standards. Jfc you're like the fat chick on Tumblr bitching at guys for being "shallow" because they won't date her fatass
t. Former fat chick turned fit
>>
>>41483737
Being a sexist asshole = bad boyfriend
If you can't understand this basic concept, you're a lost cause
>there's seriously guys alive that are this dense
Jfc. I guess Tumblr needs to find it's polarized equivalent somewhere
>>
>>41483909
Wow you get butthurt easily. No point in continuing since your brain has clearly shut down the rational part and switched to emotions
>>
>>41483852
>40
>impregnate

Having kids at 40 is a terrible idea. Risk of genetic defects is off the charts and the stress of raising children will hit you way harder at that age, especially if it's the first time you're doing it. The proper order of events in a woman's life is

>have kids in 20s
>raise kids in 20s/30s
>pursue career after age 35/40

Our contemporary model of sending women to university and into a "career" in their most fertile years is a denial of basic biology and not around to stay. What young women end up doing is they pick some useless talky feely major and waste money and time on feeling smarter than they are, wasting money and time on no substantial gain. They get indoctrinated into marxist / "egalitarian" bullshit, then wonder why men don't (genuinely) respect them and why they're so unhappy. They get pets, they pursue jobs that involve caring for other people's children because their instincts are correctly urging them to care for small children in those years. There is a society-wide denial of what a young woman's priorities should be and it's particularly dangerous because it's the smart women that are affected the most. It's smart people who are having the fewest children as a consequence.
>>
>>41483983
I guess your definition of boyfriend is a spineless bitch boy who agrees with everything you say to protect your feelings. Good luck with that.
>>
>>41483838
T H I C C
H
I
C
C
>>
>>41483395
Boxing up your posts is actually an image board thing too my man
>>
>>41483440
i hate normies too bruh
>>
>>41483941
why do you get so triggered that ou have to swear?
>>
>>41483395
I never understood bitching about "reddit spacing" on paragraphs longer than a single line.
I get how it's annoying on smaller comments, but for large typed out responses separating the paragraphs look so much better.
>>
>>41482968
>>41483655
I'm on the east coast and everybody at my gym thinks republicans are cowards ever since Trump. They're not all liberal though - mostly apolitical.

News flash: Your gym's demographics are probably not much different from your local demographics, you anecdote-loving faggot.
>>
>>41483983
are you the fat chick turned fit in this thread?
>>
>>41484222
>republicans are cowards
As opposed to those liberals who are SO BRAEV
>>
>>41484076
lmao, this escalation. You must hate yourself pretty bad.
>>
>>41483983
>Being a sexist asshole = bad boyfriend
They didn't measure assholeness. Only sexism. You'll have to show they are correlated.
>>
>>41484255
You equated being "sexist" with being a bad partner and called this proposition basic, implying it needn't even be explained. You're very eager to jump to conclusions and you don't really examine the things you believe in.
>>
>>41484255
It's really funny how you can almost taste when women are commenting. It's like a dense residue of stupid.
>>
>>41482924
((()))
>>
>>41483395
>fuck I can't find anything to refute in this post, but I'm so angry, I have to say something
uhh, y-your line spacing is fuckin gay!
>nailed it
>>
>>41483983
>He thinks women don't want sexist boyfriends
Yeah, go treat women like equals and tell me how many of them ask YOU out on a date instead of expecting you to ask her, or how many are thrilled that you aren't being more assertive than her like a "sexist" man would.
If women wanted men who treated them like equals, we wouldn't have traditional gender roles anymore. It's not like men hate the idea of women taking some it the initiative or paying for meals
>>
>>41483852
>girl
>40
>>
>>41484398
Yeah by 40 she should be a grandma.
>>
>>41483337
Dude, it's just a fucking hobby unless you compete in oly/pl/bb. Also CHADPIZZA etc
>>
>>41482924 >>41483153
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2325414/Men-physically-strong-likely-right-wing-political-views.html

From Aarhus University in Denmark

I actually think conservatives are also most likely under-sampled in this study being from Cuckmark where they are effectively nonexistent
>>
>that guy whos better than me would make the worst boyfriend
>>
>>41482924
>http://www.rebelcircus.com/blog/muscular-men-make-the-worst-boyfriends-according-to-science//

"Science"
Get this fucking clickbait bullshit off my /fit/
>>
>>41483754

Well, not necessarily. The researchers already had a political agenda in mind when they started, and cherry picked data to support the conclusions they had already made.

Specifically, what they did was looked at obesity rates by state, and then whether it was a "red" or "blue" state. However, there is also a very undeniable RACIAL component to those obesity demographics. It's a strange thing in America, the "reddest" states (ie southern states) often also have the highest percentage of black population. So even though that subset votes overwhelmingly Democrat, it often paints a misleading picture about whatever social issue you're studying.

Gun crime is another good example of this. If you just go by state, it's easy to come away with the impression that southern white rednecks are the ones shooting everyone up, but nationwide, the OVERWHELMING majority of gun violence in America is "black on black". But it's "racist" to say that so we just keep ignoring the elephant in the room.
>>
>>41482924
>There's a correlation between being brawny and being sexist
Most women's response:
>lol idc he's still hot, besides I wouldn't care anyway if he does, a guy who grabs your throat and treats you like a whore is way sexier than some pussy nice guy who says I'm sorry with every thrust.
>>
>>41483852
>40 years old
>impregnate

that's not how women work anon
>>
>>41482924
Sexist beliefs = bad boyfriend? The title suggest that muscular men are all-around worse.

No i didn't read the article degenerate filth.
>>
>>41483233
>Ripped
>Yoga instructor
Oxymoron. OP is probably the yoga instructor.
>>
>>41483754
>The actual statistics shows Republicans are actually more likely to be fat and uneducated
Somehow I doubt that given that the democratic party includes EVERY NIGGER AND SPIC
>>
>>41482932
Excuse me????????????
>>
>>41483299
>2017
>not improving every part of yourself
Come on anon, you do want to make it right?
>>
>>41484222
>I'm on the east coast and everybody at my gym thinks republicans are cowards ever since Trump. They're not all liberal though - mostly apolitical.

Holy fuck, if I had a nickel for every time I heard "well, I'm not a Democrat, but I think (insert boilerplate Democrat propaganda from CNN)..."

>inb4 but muh Fox this, muh Fox that

I never said Fox isn't biased, I'm only saying that CNN and all the rest of them are JUST AS BIASED, IN THE OTHER DIRECTION. It just doesn't SEEM that way to you because there are more of them and they've been around longer. But really, if you don't count Fox, the Democrats pretty much have a total monopoly on the "news" you get.
>>
>>41483983
Well, paying her dinner when you eat out is sexist as well bust most girls are fine with that
>>
>>41484573
You are excused.
>>
>>41484588
>JUST AS BIASED, IN THE OTHER DIRECTION.
No, they're all biased in the same exact direction, they just use different vocabulary to distract you from that.
>>
>>41484610
Her father must be proud to have raised such a well mannered girl.
>>
>>41483983

a sexist man that treats his woman like a princess, protects her, pays for everything, acts chivalrous? That's a "bad" boyfriend?

the study said sexist, not "sexist asshole" a man that is chivalrous towards woman is sexist.
>>
>>41484677
Further, we'd have to see exactly what they define as "sexist."
>>
>>41482968
>>41483153
I've heard this to be true, however I think it is correlated more with conservative/libertarian/classically liberal ideology rather than GOP affiliation
>>
>>41484677

Well, here's an example. Some women want doors held open for them, and think men who don't are sexist. Other women think this is a stereotype and think men who hold doors open for women are sexist.

But they ALL agree that men are supposed to already know which one of the above applies to each individual woman.
>>
>>41484737
>But they ALL agree that men are supposed to already know which one of the above applies to each individual woman.
That's because women aren't sapient.
>>
File: guts (2).jpg (29KB, 573x343px) Image search: [Google]
guts (2).jpg
29KB, 573x343px
>lifting for girls

IT CONTINUES
>>
>>41482986
>That's because /fit/ is a bottom making machine
Lol I fuck it lost it
Anyway anon I can be your bottom tonight if your lonely
>>
File: Screenshot_20170518-125612.jpg (405KB, 1438x797px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170518-125612.jpg
405KB, 1438x797px
>>41483484
Exactly. I consider lifting a fun hobby, but I supplement it with other hobbies. I also sell art, cook, play pickup sports, and read a lot. Hell I also dm a dnd game for some of my old college buddies.
I'm actually struggling right now because I've got 3 fuck buddies who are all catching various levels of feelings because I'm too nice to them.
pic related
Fucked the shit out of this girl, rough. I actually bruised her throat inside from face fucking her, but I was always checking to make sure she was comfortable and okay after that. and I'm always just straight up an honest about how I just want sex, but I still treat her like a human being and talk to her afterwards. Now she's falling hard.
>>
>>41483883
I legitimatley don't know, I've been accused of it sometimes because I try to make sure that I post in reasonably sized blocks of text. The problem is that sometimes I forget that the quick reply window is super narrow so a good sized paragraph in this ends up being a single line post.

No idea what it has to do with Reddit since I don't go there.
>>
>>41483983
I bet you think that open relationships are a positive thing
>>
>>41484572
Wow. Sweetie, it's 2017. You racists are going the way of the dodo, but have fun!
>>
>>41484786
Ironic niggerposting is still niggerposting.
>>
>>41485246
>sweetie

Fat neckbeard confirmed.
>>
>>41485246
what is with this fucking reddit invasion, seriously
>>
>>41485271
Girl, actually. Not fat, thick though.
>>
>>41485374
Fat tranny, got it.
>>
>>41484417
>bicep size
>upper body strength
It could just be bad reporting, this is the Daily Mail, but I'm worried about how that study was conducted. If it was done by retarded kids a year out of highschool who think they're scientists but are in fact DYEL dumbasses who don't actually know what being strong is or how to measure it then they whole study might as well be thrown out. I mean as far as you know, from reading that article, they measured everyone's biceps and fatceps and whoever had the most circumference was deemed strongest, obviously that's not going to give an actual indication of strength.
>>
>>41482983
>I think they are good for sex but relationships... nah.

Why did the incel theories of women fucking alpha males while using beta orbiters for emotional support sudden pop in my mind?
>>
>>41485351
They think they can change 4chan.
>>
>>41484931
That's quite adorable, brah. But then I'm a permavirgin who would probably be pathetically swayed by any girl showing interest in me.
>>
>>41482924
Oh they used a white guy ,who could be behind this? Who would like for europeans not to breed.... I wonder i wonder
>>
File: 1462651038122.gif (2MB, 514x205px) Image search: [Google]
1462651038122.gif
2MB, 514x205px
>>41484931
>I've got 3 fuck buddies
THATS MORE THAN YOUR SHARE
>>
>>41485410
Because they're not "incel theories", they're basic observations of the world we live in.

Everyone knows women use different criteria to select a man for casual sex than for a relationship. Even women who are normally oblivious to the way they work know this.
>>
>>41484588
Yeah they're biased, but at least they're fact based. Fox news viewers have been proven time and again to be the most misinformed. MSM tends to bend the facts, but Fox outright lies about them.
>>
>>41482924
http://emilkirkegaard.dk/en/wp-content/uploads/Associations-Among-Mens-Sexist-Attitudes-Objectification-of-Women-and-Their-Own-Drive-for-Muscularity.pdf

The study they're talking about
>>
>>41485096
I've been on 4chan for nearly 10 years and some anons have always posted like that, with 'reddit spacing'. It's become a meme in the last few months. Now I fucking hate reddshit and everything else that's fucked up this website but on this occasion I can only surmise that it's newfags shitting on people, their heart is in the right place for hating reddshit but that's it. People have always left gaps, for one reason or another. Not least of which is the fact the post form is too small to see what your sentence or paragraph will look like when you post so while it might appear a solid paragraph while you're typing it when it's posted it may only be one line, hence people are tempted to break it up and make it easier to read even if it's not the correct way to write English.
>>
>>41485501
>Yeah they're biased, but at least they're fact based

This is what normalfags actually believe.
>>
File: 1380397374958.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1380397374958.gif
2MB, 200x150px
>>41485374
>Not fat, thick though.
Ha, now where have I heard that before? Get outta here, nigglet.
>>
>>41485501
CNN will literally cut their guests off the air if they say facts that don't follow their agenda.

>fact based
>>
>>41485553
BOYS ARE ALL ABOUT THAT BASS. How did you make your text turn green?
>>
>>41485659
hilarious
>>
>>41483983
>being this much of a cuck

wew lad
>>
>>41484931
Can u tell me a bit about selling art?
How to turn my paint along with Bob Ross into $$$?
>>
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHHAAAHAAA STAY FUCKING MAD YOU FUCKING MEATHEAD RETARDS HOLY SHIT AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHHAAAHAAA!!
>>
>>41484931
Doesn't literally everyone do what she describes there?
Being respectful and at least somewhat considerate when nailing a woma?
>>
>>41485260
Don't be mad anon. You're on /fit/. You don't have to hide that fact that you like men
>>
>>41484367
So far there's been three, tbqh. And I've known others that have a crush on me. I guess it's the benefits of not socializing in places where the average IQ is 75, or where every girl is 13, you fucking pedo.
>>
File: 1494311913005.jpg (13KB, 360x390px) Image search: [Google]
1494311913005.jpg
13KB, 360x390px
>>41485455
I want one of every color.
One is a 5'3 Asian, she was the one in the text.
One is a 5'9 blonde weightlifting chick
And one is a 6ft black fashion model art student.
I'm a 5'9" Manlet.
>>41485726
I started selling my shit online, and I also did freelance graphic design so I have an online portfolio. Basically word got around through friends that I did set, they could check my site, and then buy or commission work from me. It's not a lot of money but it's worth the time.
>>41485451
She's actually really cute. But I'm moving away soon and Im never doing long distance again.
>>
>>41484059
Through eugenics, the healthiest children would breed, and make the average mating season 40, increasing the average life span of human kind towards 120+ years.
>>
>>41485790
>And one is a 6ft black fashion model
Fuck you nigger. I'm legit jealous for you making it
>>
>>41482924
It's just Jewish propaganda, they're trying to destroy society. Ignore it and move on.
>>
>men who are able to get more women don't bother pretending women aren't inferior
Color me surprised
>>
>>41482924
I bothered to read the title for a few sentences and I realize the reasoning is "muscular guys have sexist beliefs". Well, women kinda like that.
>>
>>41485837
I'm white. But thanks homie. Would it make you feel better to know she's got kinda weird teeth? Like, hot face until she smiles. Then it's a bad tooth to gum ratio
>>
>>41483337
don't eat so much that you gain weight and fuck around in the gym for a half an hour every other day and you'll be better looking that 85% of all people in the world
>>
>>41483883
it's

a

meme

don't

worry

about

it

anon

we

reddit

nao
>>
/fit/ BTFO
>>
>>41482983
Did you fuck him?
>>
>>41485884
Nah bruh, just keep doing what you do.
>>
File: 1493329447813.gif (1MB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1493329447813.gif
1MB, 240x240px
>>41484015
>calls someone sad and pathetic
>has no idea why they would receive a hostile response

You 'tarded, lad?
>>
>>41485510
interesting results desu
>>
File: 1494101638267m.jpg (67KB, 629x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1494101638267m.jpg
67KB, 629x1024px
>>41486065
Will do mate. Will do.
>>
>>41485524
i just realized ive spent a whole decade dicking around here thanks anon
>>
File: 20170518_145355.png (447KB, 1440x922px) Image search: [Google]
20170518_145355.png
447KB, 1440x922px
>>41485764
She's been with some shitty dudes apparently. But I also stick around to cuddle and go above and beyond to make sure she gets here.
How do people enjoy sex if the girl isn't enjoying it too?
>>
>>41484765
It will always continue and they don't realise the subservience in doing so.

>>41483771
/r9k/ pls go
>>
>>41486236
>How do people enjoy sex if the girl isn't enjoying it too?

I, too, have wondered this. Making them scream is the best part.
>>
>>41486389
I mean if you're just trying to nut, jerk off. You can't brag about anything in sex if you don't make the girl drunk off your dick
>>
>>41483983
Assuming you're a Femanon. The problem is you don't know what the fuck you want and a masculine male will naturally dominate the relationship and guide you away from your misguided emotional bullshit.

If you're some beta faggot, you're never going to make it bro.
>>
>>41485790
I imagine it works so you get the first one the same week you hit 1/2/3/4 the second comes later the same day you hit 2/3/4/5 and then the third shows up the moment you get 3/4/5/6 is that your experience?
>>
>>41486414
I'm like you. 5'8". Have a 6' fit grill with Scottish/French heritage and a 5'2" Asian halfie grill. Might get me into trouble later but they sleep with each other too, so currently the three of us have no problems. We all cook, gym and often times sleep together.
>>
>>41487115
Ugly liberal degenerates confirmed.
>>
>>41487115
>To unlock simply hit up down up down left right then select and start at the same time
>If you forgot you will have to hit the reset button and lose your data
>>
>>41486647
I hit 1/2/3/4 and have just been increasing volume and aesthetics. The girls come from personality gains my man.
>>
>>41487289
Pls link starting personality
>>
>>41487123
>When a man dicks three chicks as fuck buddies he's cool
>When a man dicks two chicks simultaneously he's attacking my political views
>>
>>41482924
yeah cause they equate boyfriends to being stable providers. the muscular ones are the ones who do the cucking that all girls say the don't want over coffee, but really they get wet for the 6 foot iron jawed musclehead who calls them cutie all the time
>>
>science
so a bunch of autists
>>
>>41482968
>>41483153
>>41484729
He's right. Higher testosterone/stronger men are more likely to be conservative whereas weak men prefer wealth redistribution and a larger government.

http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0956797612466415

https://archive.is/hIV9l
>>
File: unnamed (1).png (73KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (1).png
73KB, 480x800px
Is this conversation salvageable brehs?
>>
>>41484558
as a ripped yoga instructor i am calling bullshit. i also know plenty of them. we do lift as well as yoga.
>>
>>41489163
No, you talk like a sixteen year old goth girl.
>>
>>41482924
>slideshow article
CLOSED
>>
>>41489011
Research science is fucking chad tier, especially the physical stuff.
>>
>>41486236
How'd you do it
>>
>>41485790
How do you go about telling a girl you just met that you want something casual?
>>
>>41489419
Make her orgasm? Lots of ways. I mean, she's really tiny and extremely tight. So we have to warm her up a lot for me to even fit. So she's got a head start already. Then I usually fuck her from lots of angles, and if I have a hand free it's either stimulating the clit or choking her. It's all situational, I vary my speed and depth and such till I find what makes her start screaming, then fuck her till she orgasm, then keep going for that there multiple orgasm gains. I make her squirt one time when I was fucking her from behind, choking with one hand and rubbing her clit with the other, and stopped choking at the moment of orgasm so she had this huge head rush.
Most of that was her suggestion. Listen to the girl man, they know what gets them off.
>>
>>41489586
Have you guys had sex yet?
>>
How'd you rub the clit? I'm not married but I will be. I come from a third world country so i Don't know alot. Don't want to disappoint the missus or anything. Never been with a girl
>>
File: 1314681522217.jpg (64KB, 290x342px) Image search: [Google]
1314681522217.jpg
64KB, 290x342px
>>41486236

>not replying with
>wait until you get the ol lickaroo
>>
File: 1494952207501.jpg (17KB, 680x590px) Image search: [Google]
1494952207501.jpg
17KB, 680x590px
>>41489656
My dedication to memes is smaller than my dedication to getting laid consistently
>>
>>41489670
>My dedication to memes is smaller than my dedication to getting laid consistently
You're never truly gonna make it then lad
>>
>>41489620
Where do you think we are?
>>
chad is a flight risk, roasties know this instinctively.
>>
File: 1432071435175.gif (790KB, 375x304px) Image search: [Google]
1432071435175.gif
790KB, 375x304px
>>41482924
>university of manchester
kek
>>
>>41484286
>you dont examine the things you believe in
Funny how you perfectly describe a sexist.

I *shouldn't* need to be explained if you even thought about it, at all, instead of refusing to even consider what a woman dating a sexist man might mean. How about just the simplest definition of sexism, like discriminating against women? How could that lead to having a shitty relationship, if you are a woman?

What about having a relationship with a person that irrationally and unreasonably diminishes, mitigates, or discriminates against you simply because of what you are sounds like it could be good?

Please stop trying to role play as an intelligent, rational thinker. You aren't.
>>
>>41489898
I'm okay with that. The role models on this site are terrible.
>>41490108
Then he shouldn't have to worry about the girl wanting to be more that casual
>>
>>41485395
bad reporting is a given
bad science is a 50/50 chance. just as likely to be irreproducible as it is not
>>
>>41483395
nothing wrong with spacing you fucking neckbeard.
do you really care that much about how people format posts on an anonymous image board?

time to re-evaluate your priorities
>>
File: 100002932.jpg (191KB, 1014x1055px) Image search: [Google]
100002932.jpg
191KB, 1014x1055px
>>41482924
is this really a suprise to anybody?

were all narcissistic fucks that constantly want more and to better every aspect of our lives, including women.
>>
>>41491393
When you've gotten to this point, you don't need women anymore. It's great!
>>
>>41482983
>Extra testosterone. More aggressive

Kek. Take it from a guy who injects superhuman amounts (more in 3 days than a normal man would produce in 2 months) of testosterone into his ass. Testosterone doesn't make you aggressive. It makes you confident to be who you are.
>>
>>41483153
BTFO KEK
>>
>>41491410
I think it affects everyone differently. It makes me more prone to aggression. Makes my friend horny. Makes you more confident.
>>
File: 1474769922528.png (192KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
1474769922528.png
192KB, 500x495px
>>41484222
>republicans are cowards

Never seen the amount of times ANTIFA gets BTFO?
>>
>>41490445
Lel
>>
>>41491448
If you're naturally an aggressive person, it makes you more confident with that aggression. The only substances which actually make you aggressive by fucking with your head are tren and halo.
>>
>>41482924
>According to science
The only people who use that phrase are liars who know nothing about science
t. Engineer
>>
>>41482983

you forget to say "no homo"
>>
File: fit husband is best husband.png (539KB, 1301x883px) Image search: [Google]
fit husband is best husband.png
539KB, 1301x883px
>>41482924
>Worst boyfriends
They are ment be strong husbands seed strong sons
pic related
Nani?
>>
File: 1490962064639.jpg (34KB, 462x459px) Image search: [Google]
1490962064639.jpg
34KB, 462x459px
>>41482924
>In fact, the push to force their partners into the gym with them often becomes so important that they will actually leave their partner if they refuse to get jacked with them.

YOU HAVE TO EAT AAALLL THE EEEGGGSSS
>>
I really don't give a fuck, sluts literally let you act however you want if you have muscles I've found out...add the face and you can call her a pudgy cunt and she'll say she loves you back
>>
>>41482968
Let's play the "Bring politics up in a place where nobody gives a fuck" Game!

Seriously, how long are people gonna be so fucking annoying with politics? its been months, nobody gives a fuck
>>
>>41491863
Fuck off Hillary
>>
>>41482924
>according to science
commies really like to pervert words
>>
>implying those fucking delts are natty
>>
File: roasties.png (377KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
roasties.png
377KB, 640x1136px
>>41484931
Nice.
>>
>>41492666
This image is gay
>>
>>41492674
Thanks.
>>
>>41491731
>fat barbie
I want of this wild ride.
>>
File: 1495143355790.jpg (5KB, 150x172px) Image search: [Google]
1495143355790.jpg
5KB, 150x172px
>>41482924
>i hate lifting now
If it takes 1 internet article to stop you you probably shouldnt have started lifting to begin with you pathetic excuse for a human being
>>
>>41484225
Of course she is
>>
>>41482924
>Reads article
fuck...YES
Thank you article writer whoever you are. Thanks for pushing me out of the "potential boyfriend" category in women's(and the occasional closet cockhound dyke) heads and into the nice friend who absolutely destroys her cunt on the reg.
I'd love to be seen as the swole guy who's the mind altering side dick of married bitches,nice girls and the rare hot lesbian.
>>
>>41483395
Not all spacing is reddit spacing. We fucking invented spacing like this just so we didnt have to look at ugly blocks of text.
>>
>>41484222
Did you actually fucking survey your gym or are you just speaking on the rest of our behalf like you liberal faggots always do?
Also,
I'm on the east coast and everybody at my gym thinks liberals are cowards as a result of knowing them. They're not all republican though - mostly apolitical. But really we cant let the democrats get their hands on the codes.
>>
>>41483754
Where's the source, anon?
>>
>>41489163
>throw rocks at homeless dudes
Good way to get your ass beaten. Jail is an upgrade for some of them.
>>
>>41484059
I would have loved to have a family in my 20ies but I'm not a part of that 1% that 99% men are after. I had to get a job and an education because I needed to support myself and turned out I was actually good at those things. There are many women who wanted but did not get to have a family, just try to remember that once in a while.
>>
>>41493648
>I had to get a job and an education
Anon that's a trick to stop white people from breeding. Did our ancestors need fucking 9-5 jobs and health insurance?
>>
File: 1492161690056.jpg (112KB, 301x419px) Image search: [Google]
1492161690056.jpg
112KB, 301x419px
>>41482924
>sexist beliefs
>makes you an inherently bad partner

The jews did this.
>>
>>41493655
I prefer having a roof over my head than living under a bridge. Of course, I'm able to afford much more now but staying single means you have to provide for yourself. If you're not a complete moron, you will get better and make more money as the time goes by.

I go to gym regularly but I just do it because I like. For me making it would had been to have a family.
>>
File: 1431503122715.jpg (58KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1431503122715.jpg
58KB, 1280x960px
>>41482924
>Believing in traditional roles such as women are better at raising kids is bad
What a load of shit
Good thing my gf wants to be a stay at home mum
>>
>>41482932
Female logic
>>
>>41482968
I'm puzzled by that one, how does bicep circumference equal strength?
>>
>>41482924
>"science"
>mfw knowing the facts of sexual dimorphism makes you sexist
I fucking hate these pseudoscientists. I'll bet 10 of my protein shakes this was written by some fucking genderqueer humanity studies ass
>>
>>41483337
this anon gets it
>>
>>41483337
Its like the opposite in the gay world kek.
>Trade-off with "having fun"
>patience and discipline
>values and goals
>dedication and committment

Yeah its sorted, i think im gonna try out women for a while lol.
>>
>>41483015
I would definitely have more testosterone than him, but when he got the extra surge he became a dick.Maybe its cause he wasnt used to it?
>>41483064
Well i also had another gay muscular guy who chased me, i rejected him and then got a load of other gay chads to spread shit about me all over town and follow me around. I just mentioned my best mate cause i didnt want to go into it, but yeah, muscular men/gym bunnies are fucking assholes in my experience desu senpai. Not all but i think theres a correlation. Another naturally big guy was actually sweet as a kitten. But he wasnt a gym bug guy. A natural one.
>>41483090
Was kurt cobain autistic? Not all of want the same thing out of life. I wanted attention for who i was, not how i looked.
>Beauty fades, dumb lasts forever
>>41483468
Yes i did. It just got more sexual when he got buff cause he got more confident. Walking in the room maked. Bumping against my ass. Putting his arm around me. Rubbing his thigh off mine. If he did that while he was thinner i still would have been turned on. He only iniated more after he got bigger. Definitely relationship material. I actually said he became less so when he got bigger. Went from relationship appeal to sexual.
>>41486047
Nah there were one or two moments it could have happened but knew it would fuck us up. His family. His mindset. Would have gotten messy as fuck.
In hindsight i should have though, we lost contact anyway. Thats why going forward im doing it, fuck the consequences.
>>
>>41483838
A-Are they Natty ?

Mirin'
>>
File: 13636112363.jpg (55KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
13636112363.jpg
55KB, 600x600px
>>41483299
from the bottom of my heart, pls kys
>>
>>41494782
Why do so many people find it weird for a body like that to be natty? Just work out properly kek.
>>
>>41485096
Paragraphs are not sentences mate. You start a new paragraph after each dot which is wrong if you want to logically partition your post.

But the whole reddit spacing is just a recent meme. There were always people on 4chin who couldn't write professionally.
>>
File: asf212512.jpg (20KB, 230x245px) Image search: [Google]
asf212512.jpg
20KB, 230x245px
>>41482924
And the next article is this
>>
>>41483092
>fools heroin
>implying heroin isn't for fools

Then again at least junkies are honest about their pursuits not making sense.
>>
>>41484212
Right? It annoys me to no end that these severely underage double niggers dont know that paragraph format makes things easy to read. Its like they learned more from reddit than they did in 2nd grade.

I've typed this way since I started interwebbing in 97, way the fuck before reddit
>>
>>41484588
MUH TEAM VS UR TEAM

Newsflash: all media is biased. If you fall for "against or supporting" two party bullshit you are no better than the liberals/republicans you hate
>>
>>41482932
i agree. women want a challenge. thats why you don't see women dating some fat weaboo who defends women every chance they get.

they have no respect for Melvin, the my little pony fan. they love chad
>>
>>41482924
notice how they only show white males whenever muscular males are shown in a negative light
>>
>>41493648
>1% women 99% men are after

You realize it's the opposite right? Men go after women equally in proportion to attractiveness, bell curve style, e.g. there are mostly 5s and 6s and men find that attractive.

To women, if you're not a 9+, you're a 1. Even an unnatractive women can get sex by just existing. A 7/10 guy could easily be a lifelong virgin if he doesn't try hard enough.

You had chances to find mr. Nice beta huaband, you just wasted them fucking chads
>>
File: 20170418_192011.jpg (1019KB, 1364x1364px) Image search: [Google]
20170418_192011.jpg
1019KB, 1364x1364px
>>41494773
>a Peter puffer talking about genuine relationships
>>
>>41495276
how can you be this dellusional? amazing.
>>
>>41484931
How did you meet them? I just realized i havent met new girls for at long time
>>
>>41495293
Youre right desu senpai. The gay world and relationships are fucked.

Like apparently i was "the one" for a man who got his way into the house next door to make me listen to him get on his knees for a married man.

Being a puff is awesome.

One guy keeps my hope up though.
>>
File: CE2YjoDVIAELB0a.jpg (31KB, 586x586px) Image search: [Google]
CE2YjoDVIAELB0a.jpg
31KB, 586x586px
>>41484059
>Risk of genetic defects is off the charts

Can confirm. My mother had me when she was 40, and I have genetic defect
>>
All men will cheat if given the chance and an easy access to puss. I have yet to not get cucked by men. I've deliberately dated skinnyfats but gotten equally cucked. If they are not fucking others, they will text with other women.

I have given up on dating. I'm pretty, fit, funny and above average in many ways yet I get cucked. I have friends who are Staceys, big tits, big ass, amazing smart people aaaand they get cucked. Their boyfriends aren't even some mega Chads.

WTF. You can see this development even on /fit/. An alpha guy, the ideal guy for modern age young women is what women and girls would call a fuckboy. Fuck bitches, don't give a shit, feed your egoism and make sure you are both happy. By both I mean you and your dick.
>>
>>41483337
This is true.

Btw, when did this redditspacing blaming meme start? Since when is paragraphing context "reddit".
I have the impression that most of you dont even realize that 4chins spacing is exactly the same.
>>
>>41495569
Fucking this. Fuck relationships with most men. The only time i think you could really get a guy who is loyal is around forty but even then. Men try and act like women are evil whores but the majority of them will cheat on you faster than you can say boo. Not all of them. I know a fair few straight men who would be keepers but gay men. Its like winning the lottery twice.
>>
>>41484059
LMAO.

No man wants kids at his 20s. Not even in his 30s.

I'd make a great wife - OK I don't wanna get married yet, I'm working on my education and I want to be able to support myself - but I'd definitely make a great gf.

Men just wants to fug. Whoever who has the chance to fug will just fug. It's fine, do as you wish, but don't blame it on us women. There is no men to breed with, or maybe there was if at the age of 22 I'd be willing to marry some 50yo grown ass senior fuckboy who now realized that he's an adult now.

Fuck off. I'll rather have a lesbian lover, cats and kids with a sperm donor - while leaching every single social benefit I can get, which you guys payed for.
>>
>>41495569
Just never get into a relationship btw. Thats the key. You cant be cheated on if youre not dumb enough to fall for their bullshit. Cant be cucked if you dont care.

And just to let you know, i am a man who would be willing to be loyal but like you, ive just seen too much. I dont stay loyal for their sake. I do it for mine cause i like the feeling and sex just isnt that big of a deal for me. Someone i can share my life with completely is way more appealing to me but its just not real. Just a fantasy. Even the guy i pin my hopes on, i will tell him i want it to be open. Ill never trust a guy to remain loyal so im just removing the option if you get me. That way there is no lying and its out on the table and it helps you to not get too attached and move on a lot easier.

I love easily. If i know the guy im with isnt staying loyal, i can put my heart on another and get over it quickly. The irony is that the same men will cry and call you and harrass you for another chance and its like, clearly you dont really care if its that easy for you to go behind my back. Men need to do a reality check.
>>
>>41483395
>Paragraphs = reddit
God damnit....its so fucking stupid...

Wait....

Wait
Wait
Wait

Its May 19th.

Is it....is it S U M M E R???
>>
>>41484508
Menopause doesn't happen at 40 you dumb ass
>>
>>41495609
Yeah buddy. Then also young guys are still sweet and innocent. They fall hard when they do and they believe in love. Or maybe they haven't had much taste of what they could have.

Then again I don't want to date 18yo boyos. Nor those oldies you mentioned. Seriously men just wants it all - a family and a submissive wife who also works full time yet takes care of the kids and house. Then he'll just fuck his colleagues and secretary at work. Men show no respect, and I feel like they are not even capable of loving women as we can love them. They are so incredibly selfish. I want kids and a marriage but as time goes by, I see more and more trash happening and it makes me feel repulsed by all men altogether. I've never met a good man in my life.
>>
>>41495617
I'm 22 and very very strongly want kids.

I'm a NEET with no money though, and since all women are technically whores, they won't even have sex with me, let alone breed.
>>
>>41483151
>>
File: OKC messages in 4 months.jpg (69KB, 545x237px) Image search: [Google]
OKC messages in 4 months.jpg
69KB, 545x237px
>>41495276
this. Women don't have to be Stacies. An average looking woman literally has it easier than Chad. There's a reason men are always the ones chasing after women, and why women reject such a high volume of men instead of the other way around.
Eventually it backfires, and most women in their 30s who are single end up regretting all the men they rejected.

>>41493648
>There are many women who wanted but did not get to have a family, just try to remember that once in a while.
there really aren't though. I'm sorry but if you had half-reasonable standards, all you had to do was not be fat or completely anti-social and you could have had a great family. If women want a family, they get a family. If they spend their 20s constantly rejecting tons of men and then decide they want a family after they turn 30, then yeah you might be in trouble. But that's women's fault for having impossible standards throughout their 20s. No woman who isn't fat makes it through her 20s without a family, unless she rejected dozens of guys who would have been great for her.
>>
>>41495569
>>41495609

Women suck at picking men, I met few good girls that can be wife material, but they are all damaged by their ex that cheated on them or something else and they cannot forget him. When they talk about that relationship you can see from the start that guy was idiot, but she was "in love".

Last date I had girl started crying because she remembered her ex .. ffs
>>
>>41482924
What do they mean by sexist beliefs?

I'd like to see how they defined that exactly
>>
>>41495642
I've honestly thought about this, just not giving a fuck even if my husband cheated on me. But I'd feel bitter as fuck, cause I know that I'd love to build a home with a man I loved, I'd love to have babies with him. I'd do so much for people I cared and then having him trashing it all just to get his dick wet - unforgivable. There is no role for men in my life cause I couldn't put up with getting treated like that. As a woman I'd make career sacrifices anyway. He'd get it all, I'd get well, nothing. Just having the label of someone's wife and having his lastname has zero value alone if it was all built on fraud and misery from my side.

Also STD's. Men doesn't care about using condoms anyway. I'd risk myself and my chance of getting a cancer would grow rapidly at the same time.

It's better to be alone and have different meaningful relationships, family and friends.
>>
>>41495678
Date moar. And learn to love the fact that pople sometimes come already damaged. You can help them heal if you give it an actual fucking chance.
>>
>>41495678
Sooo guys being spineless dicks is now women's fault?

I've gotten cucked a few times myself. The relationships started cause there was mutual attraction, they had their shit together and no huge redflags. I gave it a go, decided to trust and got cucked. I'm sick and tired of wondering what is wrong with me for all guys looking for attention, validation and sex from other sources at the same time while bullshitting me. I didn't force them to be with me, they chose to eat and have the cake. Men just doesn't give a shit. Women are a convenience for them.

Men sleeping around doesn't bother me, getting lied at and fooled however does. I've been such a major cuck, I've literally travelled to the other side of the world so that we could spend just a few weeks together.
>>
>>41495569
I don't understand what world you're living in. I've never cheated on my wife, and I've had women make overt passes at me literally right in front of her. Are the men you meet really that bad?
>>
>>41495276
I think it has more to do with the fact that girls have so many options available to boost their appearance.

They can often add a few points by wearing make-up and heels and alot of their clothes have been designed around conceiling non attractive shit.

There are alot less options out there for a guy to do that, that are socially acceptable
>>
>>41495743
Good on ya mate. I'm sure there are some exceptions to the rule. However, this happens all the time. I've given up on all hope to ever find anyone to marry. Someone I'd genuinely love and he'd love me back equally. I can't even bring myself to date anyone anymore, cause I'm too bitter and damaged.
>>
>>41495720
BECAUSE YOU ONLY DECIDE TO DATE HIGH-STATUS MALES YOU STUPID FUCKING WHORE

You don't date guys who wouldn't cheat, because they don't even exist to you.

Women are so fucking stupid compared to men, you're mentally like children compared to men, you're dumber in every single way.

You're just plain fucking dumb, females have to play in their own chess league for a reason. You biologically have lower IQs and less logic/reasoning.

Feminism is fucking cancer, there's a reason why you weren't allowed to make your own decisions throughout history, BECAUSE YOU'RE FUCKING STUPID, and if they allowed you to it would destroy civilization, which has been happening ever since feminism.

Reading your posts is infuriating. Literally EVERYTHING bad in society can at least partially be traced back to feminism.

Everything is broken and men cheat on you because of feminism.
>>
>>41483983
How did you add "asshole" onto it? You just keep tacking on things without merit.

Being sexist doesn't mean you're an asshole. Those are 2 separate things.
>>
>>41495776
I'm really sorry to hear that as loving my wife has been one of the most pleasurable and satisfying elements of my life. I hope you eventually experience the same thing.
>>
>>41495779
There is no point in dating men I'm not attracted to. There is absolutely no future for the relationship if I'm with him out of pity.

I commented on this thread cause I wanted to say that I'd rather date someone who wasn't muscular - this is because such figure makes him more attractive and therefore adds his dating prospects. I deliberately go for men whom I think are sustainable and definitely not above my own league. Just to ensure at least a bit that they won't chase every bitch there is.

Obviously dooesn't work though. And the thing is - every man who gets pussy somewhat easily is going to do the same thing anyway, once the gates are open. They realize that getting that oneitis they always dreamed off isn't such fairytale after all. As Trump said it, many such cases.
>>
>>41495779
kek but honestly just stop. you're making everyone else look p bad.
>>
>>41495653
Its so true. Ive actually been so turned off by what these men have done that i find women more attractive now. Ill always have an attraction to them but i want that too. I want a family. I dont want a wife that would have to do that though. I want to be there to raise my kids. I just want a partner. One i can fully trust. A best friend i have sex with.

I was innocent. The amount of married men ive seen cheating and the way they do it. It was fucking repulsive and disgusting. They arent capable of truly loving. Just fucking. Animals through and through.

I am tempted to try it with a woman, and if my urges ever got strong enough, i might suggest a threesome but i would only want it if if my partner was involved. I just dont see the point in being with someone if you need to go behind their back.

People try and call me naive for saying that but i just call them lazy for not looking for that themselves and settling down with the wrong person from fear of being alone and seen as single.

They call me the sad one, but im not doing whatever i can to avoid going home to my partner so i can go behind their back and fuck someone else. They are in a prison. Stuck with someone they dont truly want to be with and need to go through with the act for the rest of their lives.

I can prepare a face to meet the face that you meet for most things, but not for the one i share my bed with. That should be the one person you can take off the mask with. Not just make another.

But fuck it. Be a single mother if you have too. Or maybe find a gay man who wants kids and wouldnt mind sharing the responsibility.

Never vow loyalty to a man, because although they may vow it back. It doesnt mean anything. The majority are complete liars. Victims to their egos and ID. Women are better with superegos. They have to be. They carry children around in their bodies. They are designed to have to take care of another human being.

The man just drops his seed after hes done with the hole.
>>
>>41495779
Also how is it feminism's fault that men are not compatible for relationships?

Thank god for feminism we women now have a choice to support ourselves and live normal lives without men.
>>
>>41495678
They want to fix a bird with the broken wing but what they dont realize is that there is nothing broken with their wings. They can fly over to other people quite easily. They just put that shit on to keep you attached. Theyre players. Actors. Theyre fine. Women just get soft and fall for the bullshit.
>>
>>41495866
>realizing I fell for the dick jew once again

It's almost like these men have no souls. I can't say certain bullshit with straight face and not mean it. I just can't. I don't want to waste anyone's time nor do I enjoy hurting them. Yet so many men do. It's almost like they are sadistic. It's scary.
>>
>>41495690
Thats the way it should be. Care about your family and friends. Not your partner. Dont invest in them that much emotionally. Fuck it, have the children. Just put your love into them instead of him. Use him as someone to provide for the kids and have sex with you occassionally. If he cheats, then just do it yourself. Keep evidence of him so you have it for court. If he wants to be a fuck toy. Just look at him as a fuck toy.

Men can be horrible partners but good fathers. Use him as a father figure but dont look at him like a lover. Find that guy in the mean time. Just be straight up. Im married to a man for the kids but i dont love him. He isnt loyal to me so why should i be in return. Just look at him like a friend with benefits. Benefits being that he helps raise the kids you want.

He probably already has cheated on you. If not with a woman, with a man.

I wish i was straight. I would find a woman like you so easily and we would have a great life. Id show you a love you couldnt imagine. But unfortunately, im mainly sexually attracted to men. Even though i am starting to find women more appealing desu senpai.

It would be so easy too. The amount of them being neglected.
>>
>>41495844
Guys are FAR less likely to cheat than females.

How do you think guys feel, when his gf, no matter how ugly/poor/stupid she is, could not only easily get sex, but get paid for it.

> this is because such figure makes him more attractive and therefore adds his dating prospects
The #1 thing that adds to a man's dating prospects is money.

Looks/personality means nothing compared to money, in fact even Chad will be an incel if he has no money.

You wouldn't date a broke NEET though because you're a whore like all other women.

>>41495860
>Also how is it feminism's fault that men are not compatible for relationships?

Feminism destroyed the family structure, Christian values, and had a big part in destroying the economy. Back in the 1800s and early/mid 1900s America, a woman could have easily become a housewife for a loyal husband and started a family.
>>
File: 1270065700506.jpg (11KB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
1270065700506.jpg
11KB, 250x200px
This thread is fucked up
>>
>>41495779
Bullshit.

The state of the married men ive seen cheating. Nothing special about them. Some unemployed. Overweight. Nothing high status about them whatsoever.
>>
>>41495915
They all have money, that's what you're ignoring.

Women are primarily attracted to money

Nothing else even comes close, looks don't even matter compared to money.

Women also like men who are already in a relationship, it proves to them that they're a socially acceptable partner.
>>
>>41495915
Married women cheat just as much as married men, why are you singling out men?
>>
>>41495939
They cheat more than men.
>>
>>41495942
Really, let's see the evidence for that
>>
>>41495886
They are. It is sadism. They like to be powerful and in charge and in order to that they need to exert force, which is why these types usually like it rough. They want to hear you squirm in pain. A lot of men think that in order to be men they need to powerful and a lot of them take power as the ability to make someone else smaller or beat them.

It isnt even sadism in a sense. Its just that they are more animalistic than human. Not all are like them. There are men with souls but you might be like me and just unluckily attract these types.

I bet your nice and have a sweet and innocent look? They go for other rough people but when they see our "innocence" the thought of being the one to defile, degrade, and corrupt makes them harder than diamonds. Its a constant source to feed off.

Its not sadism per se. Just more animal than anything. I think some have souls, but they wouldnt be as refined as a man who is more human than animal.
>>
>>41495947
You can Google this and find many studies/surveys.

You don't need them though, all you need is common sense.

A female, no matter how ugly/poor/stupid she is, could not only easily get sex, but get paid for it.

There is ugly, deranged, drug addicted prostitutes, and men still PAY them for sex. That's how easy it is for women to get sex if they want it. For men it is much harder to get sex. This alone is proof that more females cheat.
>>
>>41495932
Wrong, women aren't attracted to money, they are attracted to status.

Often those two things coincide so they will overlap but not always.

They won't find an ugly fucker with a large inheritance attractive, although they might try to go after his money.

Someone who is ugly but has worked his way up the social ladder into a position of power and has shown he has outcompeted other men does increase in attractiveness (although a good looking man with mild succes will still be more attractive).
>>
>>41495902
>Guys are FAR less likely to cheat than females.
Bull-fucking-shit. I know the girls that were into me would have been with me and me only, whereas the men could go through five or six in a day without breaking a sweat.

Men find it much easier to be detached sexually. They are much more likely to cheat. Youre just saying that because you are a loyal man and you probably have a few mates are but overall, men are callous as fuck. I know this because i can be too. If i have to be.
>>
>>41495932
I have never dated a rich guy. All my past partners has been middle class and often up to their eyeballs in debt due mortgage and uni loans.

>housewife for a loyal husband and started a family.
lmao. men never were loyal. but back then women didn't have any other choice but to suck it up. men held all the financial power and therefore power over her.

>>41495898
I think you make a great point. I do want a family, so at some point I'll just marry someone out of convenience. But it must be someone I don't love. Then I don't care if he cheats. I hope he does cause out of reproductive means I wouldn't be interested in sex with him.

I also hope that I was a lesbian.Where as gay relationships are generally known as stormy, I know amazing pretty girls who'd make such great wives and mothers. They are funny, kind, emphatic and just amazing people.
>>
Because women just LOVE scrawny male-feminist nice guys don't they.

Muscular men tend to be more gender dimorphic, and that is attractive to women the same way a more feminine/submissive woman is attractive to men than a bulldyke.
>>
>>41495973
>You can Google this and find many studies/surveys.

If it's that easy I'm sure you can provide me with some evidence to back up that claim

If not, I will dismiss your claim as baseless conjecture
>>
>>41495718
Im 27 I dated a lot, I dated girls that broke up with her ex few month ago, and I really liked the girl but in the end I was just a rebound. I dated girl with some problems and that didn't bother me, I wanted to help because I liked her, and I did but we end up breaking up 2 years later because of other stuff. Its been more then 1,5 year since my last relationship, just cant find some normal girl.
>>
>>41495939
Probably because ive seen married men cheating with other men. So its like you have married men that cheat with other men and married men that cheat with women.

Whereas you dont really hear about married women cheating with other women. Just with men. So in my view, men cheat more. Or are far more likely to cheat. Like i see men that have absolutely no problem sucking a cock and then going home to kiss their wives on the cheek. In porn it used to be hot, but in reality it just reeks of desperation and sadness.They are always alone. They go back to a wife they dont want to be with. They try and tell themselves its just sex when they are with a man. Its just a constant cycle of never being truly content or satisfied.
>>
>>41496009
I'm sorry but anecdotal evidence is not evidence.

You're going to have to do better than that
>>
>>41495966
Spot on. The kind of a pure love doesn't exist in straight men.They are selfish and their love is just ownership over women. Men will even kill their lovers. Very rare and unfamiliar behavior for women.
>>
>>41495982
Dont ever date a rich guy.

They think they own you if they take interest in you cause the can buy you shit. Its slavery. To be with a rich man, is to be his prisoner. Seriously, go for working class or middle class. Never ever go for a rich man.
>>
>>41495860
>feminism's fault that men are not compatible for relationships?
It's actually the reverse. Male dominated societies enforce strict monogamy. You've decided to give away your valuables for free and are claiming to have been robbed, you fucking whore.
>>
>>41495982
I DIDN'T SAY RICH YOU STUPID FUCKING WHORE

All your boyfriends were middle class and had college loan debt?

YOU WOULDN'T DATE A MAN WITH NO MONEY, NO MATTER WHAT

IF A MAN HAD NO MONEY OR FUTURE FINANCIAL PROSPECTS, THERE IS LITERALLY NOTHING HE COULD EVER COMPENSATE THIS WITH, IT WOULDN'T MATTER HOW ATTRACTIVE HE IS, WHAT HIS PERSONALITY IS LIKE, YOU WOULDN'T DATE HIM

WHY? BECAUSE YOU'RE A LITERAL WHORE, LIKE ALL WOMEN

I WOULD LITERALLY UNIRONICALLY KILL YOU AND ALL WOMEN ITT

NOTHING MAKES ME ANGRIER THAN WHORES ASKING FOR PITY BECAUSE THEY'RE HAVING A HARD TIME SELECTING A MATE
>>
>>41496021
It does in some. I could say the same about gay men after everything ive witnessed the past year. Gay men can be much, much worse than straight men. Trust me on that. It exists in some gay men. It exists in some gay women and straight women. I think overall, not that many people are capable of it. I think some want to be, but they literally just arent capable of it. Their body goes against their mind. You cant even take it personally. They dont purely love you but they dont purely love anyone but themselves. Its not you. Its them. Dont give up hope.
>>
>>41496023
I haven't dated a rich guy but you are right. I wouldn't date a wealth man, cause every bit of humbleness there is to men will leave his body the second he has either money or muscles.

>>41496040
I date men aged around 25. I sure as hell wouldn't date one with no education - and it's not a money factor, it's about being adult and having your shit together. In fact one of my exes was an engineer, but who was a sports coach cause it was his passion. I had more money than he did. Didn't bother me one bit. I make my own money and I'm not looking for a man to raise my own living standards. If I would, I'd date old wealthy guys. Not many guys around the age of 25 are wealthy anyways.
>>
>>41484222
>live in chicago
>used to go to gym in archer heights
>all blacks, whites and mexicans that went to that gym were typically conservative with fuarkin joocy gains
>white guys especially looked like something out of american history x but friendly once you get to talk to them

who wouldve of thunk it that one of the most corrupt, vomit inducing librul cities in america has these types of people. the only men that are liberal are low T beta white boy faggots

t. beaner
>>
>>41496061
And youre always outnumbered because they have an entourage of people who kiss their ass for crumbs off their loaf so if you have a disagreement with them, it isnt just with them, its like their whole circle.

Seriously, no happiness or true security will ever be found in a man who uses money to control you. Its not balanced. You cant ever give out because then you are ungrateful. How could you say that when he bought you a car.

Like no. Just dont go down that road. Every bit of the love comes at a cost. Dont make my mistake though. Just politely decline and move on as fast as you can.
>>
>>41496061
>I sure as hell wouldn't date one with no education - and it's not a money factor

IT IS ENTIRELY ABOUT MONEY/STATUS, YOU'RE A WHORE

You wouldn't date someone who hasn't been through college? Why?

A typical white male with no college education on the right side of the bell-curve is still smarter than 99% of females, especially ones that went to college.

There's plenty of men that wouldn't date a woman who has been through college, because it shows that THEY'RE FUCKING STUPID

They got scammed into going to college for some fucking meme degree, and got indoctrinated with feminist/liberal ideals.
>>
>>41496106
>A typical white male with no college education on the right side of the bell-curve is still smarter than 99% of females, especially ones that went to college.
>I'm so retarded, I have to pretend almost all women are retarded to feel better about myself
>>
What's with all the angry women in here?

Are they all mad they didn't end up getting chad thundercock?

I also used to think the prettiest girls were in my reach but I woke up to reality and understood they were out of my league and that I can be very happy with an average girl who is failthful and funny.

Do women take longer to reach that point of realisation?
>>
>>41496113
Females are biologically less intelligent, and have less logic/reasoning skills.

It's quite obvious. They need their own chess league, they're not found in professional gaming, almost every single major invention was by men, they score lower on IQ tests.

You don't need any "scientific study" to see this, it's obvious to anyone who is intelligent, so of course women themselves can't see it.
>>
>>41496122
Ive seen this in the gay community as well. Very attractive men with average guys and i get it. But even a fair few of them cheat kek.
>>
>>41496106
>>41496113
>also, I'm so bitter about not getting into college that I have to pretend people who went are stupid
The only men who "wouldn't date a woman who has been through college" are screeching, valueless /pol/tards like you whom no women would want anyway. But sure, keep on believing you're better than women who've demonstrably improved their knowledge, horizons, capacity to earn, critical thinking skills and experience of the world outside their parents' houses.
>>
>>41496122
Women never reach that point, take this bitch in this thread for example,

Will ONLY date someone with a college education around the age of 25, and they have to not trigger any of her "red flags".

Probably tons of other requirements she's not talking about.

She thinks she's not picky. Nothing makes me angrier than women complaining about not being able to select a mate.

It's like a woman in front of a buffet complaining about not liking any of the food, while a starving African child watches via Skype.
>>
>>41496122
I mentioned already that I always try to date down. Hoping that he won't cheat or leave cause he can't get anything better at least realistically. Turned out they'll cheat even with hideous women.

That being said, I'd never approach a guy who was handsome, tall, educated, well-dressed and fit. No matter how nice he was, I'd be way too paranoid cause I knew what a diamond he was in the eyes of women. I don't go for those guys because of that very reason.
>>
>>41496106

t. college dropout

Looks like someone is got salty when they realized they weren't as smart as they thought growing up
>>
>>41496113
>typical white male
>on the right side of the bell-curve

not typical then is it?
>>
>>41496040
>IF A MAN HAD NO MONEY, YOU WOULDN'T DATE HIM
>WHY? BECAUSE YOU'RE A LITERAL WHORE
just get your shit together, man. don't blame women for not having control over your life. It's the same as fatties putting the blame on men for not being considered attractive.
>>
>>41496170
I'm not fucking retarded, so I didn't go to college in the first place.

In this day and age, unless you're going for an absolutely necessary STEM subject, COLLEGE IS PROOF THAT YOU'RE A FUCKING MORON

For the majority of college students today, employers will actually look at your college education AS A NEGATIVE. They will think,

"Wow, this person was stupid enough to go into debt for THAT, what a fucking pretentious moron"
>>
>>41496131
>They need their own chess league, they're not found in professional gaming, almost every single major invention was by men, they score lower on IQ tests.
All of these are due to social factors as has been shown repeatedly. This is not obvious because it requires nuanced thought and deep understanding to grasp, which is why conservatives and the alt-right don't get it, because their whole ideologies are based on simplistic black-and-white arguments that any retarded can understand. This is compounded by said retards' laughable lack of experience with talking to women on anything but the most superficial level.

Also
>professional gaming
>intelligence
>>
>>41496169
Maybe you should try dating something in between chad and beta next time
>>
>>41496168
I'm a young woman, ofc I have options. But using your buffet table example - most of the foods I'm allergic to, don't like or has worms and flies in and on them. There is very little good food available and the other buffet customers are trying to reach out for those same bits.

And I don't mind dating a blue collar if he was smart. I really wouldn't. But most of the time they are white trash with kids from former relationships and they are just idiots. Or they clearly have an issue with me having a degree in finance and they feel inferior.
>>
>>41496122
And it isnt just angry women. Its rational men. Like ive seen it. Ive had a fair amount of guys with girlfriends try me.

I genuinely think it would be so easier to keep a woman satisfied than a man. Like all you need to do is learn how to eat her out and give her a multiple orgasm and she is yours.

For men, they dont care. A hole is a hole. Even a cock is just a cock. I saw one guy go through hung guy after hung guy and it still wasnt enough. Its like they are easier to satisfy in the short term. But impossible to satisfy in the long term.

Whereas women are harder to satisfy in the short term cause of the complicated clit but in the long term.

I know i could bag a loyal woman a lot quicker than a man and i could put money on it. They just want to be sexually satisfied and feel secure. Men just want to feel anything go around their cock.
>>
>>41496131
Actualy females are on average just as intelligent as men.

There are more men on both sides of the extreme though, so more really stupid men and more really smart men.
>>
>>41496191
t. college dropout
t. unemployed
t. virgin

Stop talking about things you literally don't understand. Any worthwhile white collar job prefers people with degrees, because regardless of subject it shows that you have a certain set of intellectual skill and experience.
>>
>>41496192
>All of these are due to social factors

Wrong. But I'll humor this.

What originally caused those social factors in the first place? If women were more intelligent, then those social factors wouldn't have ever been around to begin with.

Also IQ tests have nothing to do with social factors.
>>
>>41496204
>Actualy females are on average just as intelligent as men.

This isn't true, that specific graph is bullshit. The only truth is that men have more literal retards bringing the average down.

>There are more men on both sides of the extreme though, so more really stupid men and more really smart men.

This is true. There's practically no such thing as a genius female, 99% of geniuses are men.
>>
>>41489126
Woah woah woah, muscular men being more likely to be conservative is not the same as conservatives being more likely to be muscular.
>>
File: 1493578780886.jpg (121KB, 520x588px) Image search: [Google]
1493578780886.jpg
121KB, 520x588px
>>41496213
>because regardless of subject it shows that you have a certain set of intellectual skill and experience.

Really? Because for the majority of college students, what they study is seen by intelligent men as proof that they're STUPID.

Nothing is worse than a female who thinks she's intelligent because she has a psychology degree. You're still dumber than the majority of men.

>virgin
Pic related.
>>
>>41496243
>This isn't true, that specific graph is bullshit
It isn't

>The only truth is that men have more literal retards bringing the average down
And there are more geniuses bringing the average up. Which in turn leads to the same average.

It's not my fault you are unable to read a bell curve
>>
>>41496243
But women are easier to teach as men are usually more arrogant. There is a strength in learning how to be submissive at the right moments. Alot of men feel like they already know everything so theres no room for improvement. I know a very intelligent woman who is confident but not arrogant. We are more ego driven which is why we are more likely to become arrogant.

Id take a female student to teach over a male, any day of the week.
>>
>>41495966

Fuck this triggerred me

A ton of men act like this because there doesn't seem to be another reliable way to attract women.

Acting like a nice guy w/ a soul will 100% make a girl lose interest DESPITE the fact that she thought you were hot just a moment ago.

Women love assertiveness
>>
>>41496291
Such fucking bullshit man. I wasnt assertive at all and it attracted a fair amount of girls. The whole act like a dick routine works for the golddigging bitches but the quality women like the quality men. Theyre just harder to find. But like no.

Let it trigger you all you want. I was nice to girls and they liked me for it. Not every one wants to be degraded, although porn and the media tries to instill that shit into us. It isnt true for everyone. Maybe stop basing what you believe off tv shows and the basic bitches.
>>
>>41496303
>works for the golddigging bitches

ALL WOMEN are gold-diggers/whores, because they wouldn't date a guy with no money or future financial prospects.

You're a female pretending to be a guy I think. It's true that females don't like nice guys.

What they say and do are two different things, they claim to like the nice guys, but those nice guys end up as incels.
>>
>>41496291
all depends on what kind of girl you are out to attract. you get what you give, anon.
>>
>>41496337
>ALL WOMEN are gold-diggers/whores
change this assumption and maybe you'll get better luck next time.
>>
>>41485659
LMAO WHAT

Are u being real
>>
File: 14626233156220.jpg (167KB, 928x696px) Image search: [Google]
14626233156220.jpg
167KB, 928x696px
This could be the worst thread of the month.
>>
>>41496383
I think it's some sort of coordinated troll by leddit

That's the only possible explanation for the cuckoldry being displayed in this thread
>>
>>41496383
pretty sure it already is
>>
>>41496367
Changing that assumption will not allow me to obtain a female.

The ONLY reason I don't have a gf, is because I have no money.

If I instantly became wealthy, I could instantly get a gf, it's as simple as that.
>>
>>41496197
No, your at a 5-star buffet with steak and lobster, but are complaining that the steak is medium instead of medium rare and they don't have the brand of butter you like for lobster. You also demand that men go and bring the buffet to you, because you're too sexist to approach the buffet (ironic given the thread)
That's why your single.
If you had remotely reasonable standards, you would have a husband.

>>41496243
The ratio is like 5:1 for geniuses I think, so not quite 99%

>>41496303
>I wasn't assertive at all
Did you ask women out though? Approach them? Take more initiative than most women do?

>>41496122
They spent their teens and 20s with impossible standards, rejected a lot of men that they now wish they could be married to, and are angry that they didn't realize how much they wanted a family until it was too late. It happens to a lot of women, they think their 20s will last forever and they can keep holding out for an absolutely perfect man without settling at all, and they don't have their realisation until it's too late so they become bitter and full of regret
>>
>>41496411
then go get money, idiot
>>
>>41496425
I'm pretty content with my life right now, with the sole exception that no female wants me because I have no money.

If I was to get a job, it would ONLY be to attract a female and mate/breed.

There's other problems with this, like the female could just cheat on me and face no punishment, divorce me, take my kids away, and ruin me financially.

i.e. ruin everything I've worked for. I would literally kill her if she did that.

I've decided that I'm just better off being a NEET and masturbating, I have some inheritances and money in the stock market but I'm still living like I have no money at all.

I am still incredibly bitter that no matter how attractive I could potentially be, or what my personality was like, I still wouldn't have a gf because I have no money.

All women are whores, even if I got money and could attract them, I'm so redpilled that I FUCKING HATE WOMEN
>>
>>41496423
Not once. Had a woman spend an entire night trying to get me to fuck her.

People confuse nice with desperation. Nobody wants someone who is desperate.

Youre thinking of the guys that would be chads if they could be and so they think being nice is their only way. Whereas some like being nice cause its genuine and feels good. Those are the attractive ones. Not the fake fucks that just act nice in the hope of tricking you. Then rage out when you see through it.
>>
>>41496490
Money is overrated. So many rich people are depressed. Appreciate what you have and youll always find happiness no matter what the circumstances are.
>>
>>41484480
Blacks are only 13% of the population even if the were ALL obese it wouldn't make this large of difference.

I can tell you're not from here White Southerners all fucking fat
>>
>>41496539
I am content and happy with my life, the ONLY exception being that I can't attract a female to mate with.

It has absolutely nothing to do with my looks or personality, it's because I'm a NEET with no money.

Honestly, not being able to mate with a female is psychologically devastating. Even though I'm content with everything else.
>>
>>41496303
Ask me how I know you're a woman
>>
>>41495519
Tinder and house parties and I met the model through work.
>>
>>41495690
Dear diary.
Today I learned grills could be bitter gymcells too.
>>
File: WIN_20170519_162402.jpg (125KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170519_162402.jpg
125KB, 1280x720px
>>41496660
Please share your wisdom with me buddy.

Clearly i should start shaving my legs then.
>>41496573
Its because its on your mind so much. You feed into it. Girls can smell desperation and thirsty guys. Its not an attractive quality cause what you give off is "i just want a hole to hug my cock". She doesnt feel unique. Because your standards are low because youre just lonely.

Its fine for a hook up or one night stand but if you want a girl for keeps, you need to understand her. Youre focusing on yourself too much. Why cant i get a woman? Whats wrong with me? Etc,.

Women want a man to help them feel secure to help them with their own insecurities. They dont want the burden of yours. So just fucking talk to them and listen. Most importantly listen and pay attention.

Be chilled about it. Add to the conversation but let her talk more. Its called the emotional vault. Let her put more in than you do and you have control in a sense. Well typically. Some are just open books but if you find one who doesnt open up and she does to you, it means she trusts you.

Keep your mouth shut about it. Remember bits of it and spit it back at her to let you know you care. But dont be all about her. Have your own interests, so you have something to share.
>>
>>41484480
Larping /pol/tard confirmed.

Black people are something like 15% of the population.

Unless you're in a city, nearly everybody in the southern US is fat. Even if you are in a city, people are still fat.

Also our blue areas (populus, fun cities) also have the highest education rates by a landslide. Stop denying who the republican base is anon, you know its true.
>>
>>41496889
>Women want a man to help them feel secure to help them with their own insecurities. They dont want the burden of yours.

In real life, I wouldn't ever talk to anyone about my own problems, especially a fucking female, I'd be better off "burdening" a chimpanzee.

>She doesnt feel unique
Well she's not unique, to me they're all interchangeable, like dumb clones.

Look all this bullshit is irrelevant, the ONLY thing stopping me from having a gf/wife is money. A girlfriend or wife is basically a commodity that you purchase.
>>
>>41496958
I feel sorry for you for seeing it like that. Ive met independent women that want to earn it themselves. My mother being one of them.

Everyone is unique. You just need to find what it is that makes them so.

Also if you really look at it that way. That money is the only way you can land a woman, you do understand that in divorce they get half of it?

Youve met a lot of golddigging whores in life huh?
>>
File: laughing.png (199KB, 467x456px) Image search: [Google]
laughing.png
199KB, 467x456px
>>41482924
>science
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>41484493
Newsflash broski, you can give a good dicking and still be a decent person. Wtf is up with men and their insistence on extreme either/or thinking?

>>41495898
>Not caring for your partner is the way it should be.
What fucking drugs are you on?
>>
>>41497140
You can give a good dicking and be a decent person but alot of men let it go their head and go overboard.

Okay i said that wrong, you should care but not get too emotionally attached. Appreciate them for who they are but always be ready to move on, cause in my experience they will fuck you over.

Take it from someone who had half a city love him and then hate him for wanting to be with a paramedic who would have been a great partner over a rich guy who slept with countless men, talked shit about me to them, got some of them to follow me, spread shit about me all over the place.

There are some decent people out there but this experience opened my eyes to the worst ones. Im just telling you from experience, never fully trust anyone. Never pin your hopes and expectations on anyone else than yourself because they will let you down.

Its not being cynical. Just experienced. If you find someone who always has your back even when the chips are down. Consider yourself to be a very blessed and lucky individual.
>>
>>41495844
I have dating prospects. I get hit on. I get numbers. The difference here is that I decline. And I do so because I don't have time for hungry bitches. I have a girlfriend who I feel is good for me. I'm not about to backstab her with some wench who throws herself at me just because she finds me attractive. Sex is fun, sure. But transient. I look at other women, I'll admit, but who the fuck doesn't? Because a good looking woman is like looking through an art gallery. You can admire the art without having to buy it at the cost of a relationship. As soon as you buy, you'll often discover that it's a knock-off anyway and wasn't at all worth what you paid.

Most of the problems written in this thread about men cheating on women isn't an exclusive problem. They aren't describing men. They are describing humanity. Humans are fickle and will seek more as soon as they become complacent. Every man in my close family friend circle has been married and their wives have cheated on them. Every last one of them. One got cheated on only two months after their wedding. Do I call all women vapid and shallow because of this? Absolutely not; those women are terrible people but they are only a miniscule sample of the entire world. A good partner has nothing to do with gender and everything to do with the individual themselves. Damning an entire gender because of your experience is rather steep, when women/women and men/men cheat on each other too. Cheating is not exclusive to heterosexual relationships at all.

There are good and bad people out there. Assuming all men cheat is as baseless a statement as if it were said about women. There are always exceptions. You just have to try and find them.
>>
>>41497642
All women don't cheat, it's only over 50% of them that do.

No big deal.
Thread posts: 348
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.