[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hey faggot, I heard you said that you can kick my ass. Wanna

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 276
Thread images: 33

File: ronda-rousey-ufc-body.jpg (193KB, 1000x1093px) Image search: [Google]
ronda-rousey-ufc-body.jpg
193KB, 1000x1093px
>hey faggot, I heard you said that you can kick my ass. Wanna say that again to my face?

What do?
>>
Punch her in the face.
>>
Kick her ass
>>
>>41482880

as a manlet, i hate it when women are taller and bigger than me

i feel less of a man
>>
>>41482880
hey you may a girl but your still white and that homophobic hate speech will not be tolerated I'm ending your career
>>
>>41482896
>>41482891
She would rekt your shit up faggots
>>
>>41482922
Lmao, an amateur DYEL boxer would probably destroy her. Women are shit at fighting men
>>
>tfw i'm into femdom
>tfw femdom will never happen because I too strong to be really dominated by a woman that isn't a 1 in a billion freak of nature
It just doesn't feel right when you get dominated only because you allow it.
Also i'm not gay so getting raped by a dude is out of the equation
>>
>>41482934
sadly I am afflicted by the same retardation
>>
File: honda.jpg (13KB, 189x189px) Image search: [Google]
honda.jpg
13KB, 189x189px
just tell her that you're a better boxer

she'll abandon all of her skills and box you
>>
>>41482880
"I'd rather say that to your ass"
>>
>>41482955
Tfw I'm into it in a minor way like the woman on top but every video goes too far
>>
>>41482922
Literally no head movement, one punch from even a dyel guy would be enough to rock her and we've already seen twice what happens after that
>>
>>41482933
Lmao lmao yeah totally lmao! She sucks
>>
File: charles.jpg (64KB, 550x600px) Image search: [Google]
charles.jpg
64KB, 550x600px
>>41482997
lol same here dude , I fucking hate it when the girl straps on dildo, I have to change it
>>
>>41482982
Man holly kicked the shit out her. It was like watching to female silverbacks slug it out
>>
>>41482896
>kick

more like eat
>>
>>41482880
>yfw she's an absolutely fucking terrible boxer
I'd 100% breed her until she died
>>
im 6'6 and i did boxing for a few years. I can kick 97% of men asses, do you think I would be afraid of women?
>>
>>41482934
>It just doesn't feel right when you get dominated only because you allow it.

Protip, that's 100% of femdom.
>>
Glad this thread came up. I work with a former UFC fighter, and one day the conversation came up of whether a man twice Rousey's size could beat her in a fight if he had a couple years of training. His professional opinion is that no, you can't, because even at half your size she still has the movement and footwork of a professional martial artist, and would be able to outmaneuver you and deliver kicks to your legs, essentially chopping you down. That's what a pro thinks, so take it as you will.
>>
>>41483048
i've seen women smaller than rhonda whip the shit out of men your size who had fighting experience. she's a world class athlete, so even if she's no longer top dog she'd likely fuck your shit up.
reach doesn't mean shit when you're close, and she's a world class judoka bruhbruh
>>
>>41483060
Tell your colleague Joe Rogan that he's full of shit
>>
>>41483063
>she's a world class athlete,
she's a dogshit boxer.
>>
>>41483003
Why are you so butt blasted about this?
>>
>>41483063
any guy that has trained punching will DESTROY a woman. wasn't there a scandal in MMA because some tranny started to compete against women and they described that every time they got hit it felt like they were hit by a train
>>
>>41483063
>i've seen women smaller than rhonda whip the shit out of men your size who had fighting experience
No you haven't you delusional fuck
>>
File: tQmovYgnUXD7.jpg (28KB, 609x360px) Image search: [Google]
tQmovYgnUXD7.jpg
28KB, 609x360px
>>41483060
>ronda
>footwork
this is the only footwork ronda knows
>>
>>41483086
http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/haymaker/story/ronda-rousey-transgender-fighter-has-unfair-advantage-but-i-ll-knock-her-out-anyway-091914
>>
>>41483086
Fallon Fox is who you're thinking of and she/he/it got knocked out by a chick. Eating Ben & Jerry's after lifting weights for a half hour, three days a week will not put you on the level of a top female fighter.
>>
>>41483116
i said a guy who trained. why do you think weight divisions exist in the first place? a 200 lbs guy that knows how to throw a punch can kill a woman like rousey who is 130

i'm talking about punching here not grappling or any of that shit
>>
>>41483076
compared to world class boxers? yeah, and she'd have a hard time standing against an amateur boxer. but a fight isn't just boxing, and if she can keep her ego in check and avoid fighting on her opponent's terms she'd have a good chance against anyone who wasn't on par skill wise
>>41483086
fallon fox is who you're thinking of, i think. she was the first trans woman to go pro in mma, but there have been others in amateur/non ufc leagues. fallon is currently 5-1 and hasn't fought since 2014 (she's 41 now so unlikely to make a return), but if you look at any fight someone who gets knocked the fuck out usually says it felt like getting hit by a train. sexual dimorphic characteristics like bone density and muscle mass will disappear after ~2 years on HRT, assuming she didn't use other illegal means of improving strength. i also think she got a penectomy and castrated, so no natty test for her. the lesser known ones had gone like 6-7 because they were shit fighters, but fallon was competitive as an amateur in the male divisions so she at least has some level of skill.
>>41483088
lol go train in a martial art for 10 years and come back to me. people who have 20 years of training can pull off hip throws, shoulder throws, and submissions in fucking seconds. is that how it'd always turn out? no, a chunk of dudes would just keep distance and jab2win but if you're someone who isn't great at grappling, and you get close to someone who is, even a large size advantage won't help you.
>>
File: conor.jpg (97KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
conor.jpg
97KB, 650x366px
>conor and ronda believe they can beat floyd mayweather
>>
>>41483003
It doesn't mean she sucks, her technique is 100x superior,it still doesn't change the fact an amateur male with 3 months of practice would beat her face in.

The weight and strength difference is enough alone.

Every moderate lifter on /fit/ could probably beat here in if they took a few weeks of training to learn some basic technique.
>>
>>41483194
>referencing a loss via rear naked choke by a bjj black belt as a reason why he'd lose to a fucking boxer
conor's already lost the fight, but at least come up with a good fucking reason.
>>
>>41483191
>compared to world class boxers? yeah, and she'd have a hard time standing against an amateur boxer.
what did you mean by this?
>>
>>41483220
if he's such a perfect boxer why didn't he keep it from escalating to ground game?
>>
I used to train muay thai and sometimes sparred against one of the female club members. She had won a world championship (yeah I know they're a dime in a dozen in this sport but it means she had years and years of experience) and was absolutely phenomenal when it came to both technique and conditioning.

However, while fighting her I had to treat her like a baby, as any kick harder than a touch would almost lift her off the ground due to the difference in mass between us, and she couldn't get close enough to strike effectively either as my arms were twice the length of hers and a simple JBJ "hand in the face" was enough to keep her at range. Clinch was useless too as I could just bear hug or push her out of range again

So I guess my answer to the OP is that any guy with some reasonable level of technique and fighting skill could beat almost any woman who isn't Gabi Garcia
>>
>>41482880

>Most of /fit/ has never been in a fight before

>Believes they will beat a professional fighter, albeit a woman pro on the downturn

Gets the ol' noggin joggin
>>
>>41483220
how did he end up on the ground? he tried to box nate diaz, a superior boxer. when he failed, he tried to go to the ground with nate diaz, the superior grappler.

wasn't until the second fight that he learned how to deal with a superior boxer; leg kicks. how's he going to leg kick mayweather in a boxing match?

there's your good fucking reason.
>>
>>41483255
>womens basketball players do not lose basketball games to children
>>
>>41483220
Yeah because that choke came out of nothing, the bell rang starting the round and Nate just teleported behind Conor using his BJJ to choke him out. Not like he got out-striked and took it to the ground to avoid getting featured in a highlight reel KO
>>
>>41482880
I don't think I could kick her ass but I do think I could beat her in a boxing match lmao
>>
>>41483255
gets le ol projecting machine churning
>>
>>41483268
>>41483263
he's the perfect boxer but also he's got blood poring from his face all down his chest when he was only choked out
>>
>>41483292
He was choked out exactly because he got rocked in the face and went for a desperado takedown against a BJJ black belt.
>>
>>41482880
Kick ass and rape.
>>
>>41483255
Wanna know how I know you've never been in a fight before?
>>
>>41483266

Because fighting is the same as basketball? Because those children, unlike the autism pit that is /fit/ actually relevant experience?

Noggin still joggin'
>>
>>41483263
anyone who genuinely believes mcgregor is anywhere near the same league as mayweather in pure boxing is literally, unironically, uhyperbolically retarded
>>
>>41483312
>he got rocked in the face
NUH UHHH MECGRGGGROT IS THE PERFECTEST BOXER
>>
say it again to her face lol
>>
>>41483319

Wanna know how I know you got triggered by my comment?
>>
>>41483157
so not talking about the style of fighting that she competes in. Hey anon you may be trained for a certain job but guess what if we went head to head at my job that you don't know how to do, I will be better at it.
>>
>>41483342
Stop moving the goalpost faggot, nobody claimed they would beat her in judo
>>
>>41483338
Please do tell, nothing about your comment would be considered triggering outside of tumblr
>>
>>41483321
HOLY FUCK
your argument was that a female professional in a sport would easily beat a nonprofessional who is male
which is false and documented when they can't even beat amateur children.

basketball doesn't need anywhere near the strength as fighting (men are stronger because testosterons) and has the similar requirements for reach and footwork but professionals will still get beaten by amateur children

women are fucking worthless in physical activities because men evolved to be the physical half of the partnership and that can be seen in fighting and all other sports
>>
>>41483359
>original post states that she would kick someones ass
>/fit/ autists instantly start saying that means it can only be boxing
>implying if she actually fought someone on the street she wouldn't just do what shes best at
yeah Im the one moving the goal posts
>>
>>41483392
boxing with superior reach beats judo
>>
>>41483060
That's not what she would do though.
Ronda would try to brawl first, maybe throw some jabs that would only hit air, because she is way shorter than a man twice her weight,
Then she would go for a jude throw which she would also struggle with against a man twice the size of her.

Any man that is twice the size of her and athletic, she would have big problems with and possibly lose to.
>>
>>41483409
no she would try to stand up and box with him to prove that she can do anything and Edmond really is the greatest coach ever.
>>
>>41483408
even if you manage to hit her, shes going to be able to withstand at least a few punches (or all since lets face it none of us are trained), get in close, and fuck your shit up.
>>
>>41482891
She's 5'7, so she's probably taller than most of /fit/
>>
>>41483438
>(or all since lets face it none of us are trained)
there you go again assuming shit

>>41483451
that's pretty funny, bud. (no sarcasm)
>>
>>41483458
if you think any person on here is trained anywhere even near on par with that of a professional athlete
>>
>>41483409
Untrained people are incredibly easy to throw or take down. Been doing both Judo and BJJ for half a decade or longer, and while I'm not even a great thrower, I don't have to break a sweat taking down any new guy, regardless of their weight or strength.
>>
>>41483477
>near on par with that of a professional athlete
most likely not a male one.
>>
>>41483496
for most other sports gender would be applicable sure, for judo its mainly technique and speed more than strength.
>>
File: 647897.png (53KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
647897.png
53KB, 200x200px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bp5dTyongMM

See faggots? He lost.
>>
>>41483525
and boxing requires speed and strength so if you have that in spades which men do compared to women

and since men are on average taller than 5'7" the reach factor goes to them

going back to my point
>>41483408
>>
>>41483525
Agreed that technique is most important in jude. The average /fit/izen couldn't win a judo match against a well trained female judoka because most of us don't train judo so we wouldn't know what to do a tatami. However I'm not sure the female judoka could win either if her male opponent is way above her weight category
>>
>>41482908
I hate how erect it makes me.
>>
>>41483556
same weight class, he's a pussy by male standards.
>>
>>41482880
No, I said I could eat out your ass. Wann rephrase your request?
>>
>>41483556
He's a manlet though.
>>
>>41483568
and as I said, you are not going to knock her out with one punch, you're absolutely delusional if you think you will. So best case scenario for you, you land the first punch (fucking doubtful), she moves in close, pins you on the ground, and proceeds to go absolutely apeshit on you
>>
>>41483580
>>41483593
You didn't watch the video. He threw her down at least 3 times. She lost but was declared winner because of "fairplay".
>>
>>41483595
>So best case scenario for you, you land the first punch (fucking doubtful)
she is a dog shit boxer and gets fucking wrecked from "just punches" all the time
>>
>>41483616
>You didn't watch the video.
nope
>>
>>41483074
Nigga people got on joe rogans ass because he said ronda could beat male UFC fighters who were the same weight as her not that she could beat some dumb musclehead
>>
>>41483616
That doesn't invalidate my statement. He's a manlet and it's embarrassing to have to do ground work against a woman. A normal person (aka : not a manlet) would manage to beat a woman with striking techniques only
>>
>>41483617
because you potentially landing a punch or two will be the same as a barrage of punches on top of the grueling fighting leading up to it.
>>
File: IMG_4264.jpg (56KB, 600x451px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4264.jpg
56KB, 600x451px
>>41482880
Left left right my nigga
>>
>>41482955
Made me laugh mate
>>
File: 1493775150823.jpg (55KB, 370x470px) Image search: [Google]
1493775150823.jpg
55KB, 370x470px
>>41482934
We're not far away from this my friend, at least I hope

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Powered_exoskeleton
>>
>>41482880
>5'7
>135lbs
Oh my that's fucking cute.
>>
>>41483681
>u won eben hit her if u do it dont do nothn
>even though she's a shit boxer and cant block for shit
>ur superior strngth meens nothn
>ur reech meens nothn
>shes the vest and will beet the average male amatuer boxer and everyone else

go away rousey
>>
>>41483746
Nigga it's been like 25 years since we proved that if you don't know any grappling/wrestling even if you have elite striking you will get mauled

how do people still think that even if they've done absolutely zero grappling they'll 'be fine' against somebody who's an olympic medalist in judo and been doing gracie jiu jitsu for years
>>
>>41483556
those kicks were laughable, jesus christ.

you couldn't kick a fucking butterfly out of the air with that shit.
>>
>>41483814

Autism, cargo culting masculinity via starting strength, never bothering to step into a fighting gym before, and being on 4chan would be my guess.

I am sure theres a few anons on here that would stand a decent against Rousey because they are actually training to fight. The other anons who think that because that can 1/2/3/4 pl8 that somehow guarantees supreme fighting prowess will probably get wrecked. These are the same people that think 15 mins on the stairclimbing machine is good conditioning desu.
>>
>>41483637
She can't do that either, she's a woman. She's weak and will have trouble against anyone who isn't a 60kg twink
>>
>>41482880
pic related
>>
>>41483556
Why the fuck did they keep standing them up? Not an MMA fight
>>
>>41482880
>i- i never said that! it was jim
>no fuck you, i heard you talkin shit about ronda all the time mate
>oh, ok.. just let me bind my shoes so we can.. *throws sand in her face*
*teleport behind her*
*stabs anus*

sssshhh.. nothin personnel
>>
>>41483958
go find the nearest bjj gym to you and roll with a 60kg woman who's a bjj brown belt (not even someone who was a world class judoka and trained bjj with bj penn who's an absolute legend)

tip: she will make you tap out
>>
>>41483060
>the movement and footwork of a professional martial artist
Ronda, please, go
>>
>>41483991
>get in my guard bro
Why would I roll with someone I know could out-grapple me? A real fight isn't like a sparring session in your BJJ gym
>>
>Anon went to his first judo practice, got thrown once and now thinks it is the unbeatable pinnacle of martial arts and that nobody can defeat someone who is good at it: The thread
>>
>>41483556
i watched UFC when it was an underground, like seriously unregulated thing. are you not allowed to punch them in the head while they're on the ground anymore or something? all i saw was some awkward dude cuddling a girl while she was furiously trying her hardest to escape.
>>
>>41484041
>anon has never been in a fight, dad left his slut of a mom and his nerdy ass in the rearview so now hes angry and just hit 1/2/3/4: the post
>>
>>41484060
t. captain assblast
>>
>>41484022
wow yeah you got me bro bjj is completely useless in a 'real fight'

guess that's why no elite mma fighters train bjj and the original UFC tournaments weren't all won by someone who only did bjj...

>>41484056
nah you can still punch them in the head when they're on the ground, ground and pound is one of the main ways fights get finished
>>
File: 20449114-208-k16146[1].jpg (10KB, 208x325px) Image search: [Google]
20449114-208-k16146[1].jpg
10KB, 208x325px
>>41484060
>anon is triggered enough to start projecting and throw insults but calls mad to save face: The post
Heh... This is barely 5% of my power.. I could go on for days kid.
>>
>>41482880
No, mam. You must've misheard, what I said was "I would lick your ass." Pretty understandable confusion tbqh.
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 992x818px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 992x818px
>>41483063
>female "professional athletes"
>>
>>41484091
>fa(wkes)g posting
disregarded
>>
>>41482908
>>41483577
the two kinds of manlets
>>
>>41484078
>>41484078
>wow yeah you got me bro bjj is completely useless in a 'real fight'
Not what I said, just that somebody won't just let your waifu walk up and start grappling them if they were in a fight
>guess that's why no elite mma fighters train bjj and the original UFC tournaments weren't all won by someone who only did bjj...
They were beaten by the fucking Gracies, not some woman with a 30kg weight disadvantage
>>
>>41484133
*teleports behind Ronda and slashes her throat*
Heh.. Send Edwin my regards
>>
>>41484153
>Not what I said, just that somebody won't just let your waifu walk up and start grappling them if they were in a fight

hmm yes if only they were some sort of techniques in judo that could take a fight from standing to the ground or like royce gracie did on guys who weighted 100lbs+ more than him: just a shoot a simple double leg

>They were beaten by the fucking Gracies, not some woman with a 30kg weight disadvantage

Royce was 170lbs and some of the guys he fought were 250lbs+ 6'5+ and world champion kickboxers, pro boxer etc. who'd be training their entire lives, he wasn't fighting some chump off the street who'd never even learnt how to throw a proper punch or kick
>>
>>41484183
Can't be compared to Royce Gracie. She's still a woman who is weak, can't generate the same amount of force that a man could, and can't take the same punishment that a man could.
>some chump off the street
>never even learnt how to throw a proper punch or kick
Maybe that's the case for men in your cuck ass country
>>
Old ronda
>apologize
>get ass beat anyway

Current ronda
>laugh
>>
>>41483063

You can only give up so much weight before skill level is irrelevant.

Different combat sports are more effective than others and some when matched up against each other are hugely one-sided.

I used to spare with an Olympic level Judoka. I was at the top end of a Half-Heavy Weight and he was on the lower end of a Half Middle Weight. Even as a recreational Judoka of mid range talent he had a hell of a time with me even though his skill level was off the charts.
>>
File: ohrly.jpg (32KB, 800x518px) Image search: [Google]
ohrly.jpg
32KB, 800x518px
>>41482880
>>
>>41484266
Hmm so now you're claiming to be just as good of a fighter as a 6'5 250lbs+ kickboxing champion LOL

why don't you prove it? post your trophy
>>
sure thing babe, but just a heads up I CC
>>
>>41482880
Tell her it was all a big misunderstanding, because, literally, I don't know who the fuck she is.
>>
>>41484478
a white bitch ghetto nigger cutie
>>
>>41483020
The pic you're replying to is the second time she got punched the shit out of by some beaner.
>>
>>41482880
A man is always better in sports than a woman. Any guy who made a one week MMA crash course can beat Rouseys ass in one round.
>>
>>41483063
No, you haven't. The guy probably (not even probably, I'm 100% certain about that) has a problem with punching women (like 99% of all guys) so she punched him and he didn't do anything against it because of the fear of jail or anything like that.
>>
>>41483048
Underestimating people is the worst thing you can do in fighting and you would know that if you weren't blowing steam out your ass. I'm 6 ft 200 pounds and I had to fight a 130 lb weakling girl in this wrestling sparring class I was in and she took my ass down so quickly it wasn't funny like I said your blowing steam out your ass
>>
>>41484734
>not trying means you'll lose
no shit
>>
>>41484104
Australia sucks at every sport except beach volleyball
>>
>>41482934
It's not their lack of physical strength that ruins it for me. It's their attitude and personality.

There is not a single girl I've met in my entire life who didn't want the man to take the lead and be in charge.

I've only had 4 gfs in my life(but I've flirted/messed around with more) and all of them wanted to be taken roughly, none of them had initiative or tried to get the upper hand. Even something as simple as cowgirl made them tired, and they'd quickly suggest changing positions to doggy or anything else.

I've tried probing the topic a couple of times, in a subtle manner like talking about other friends of mine, or when talking about sex in general, and the reactions they show to femdom as a concept is always a turn-off for them.

I'm not saying they wouldn't agree if I brought it up, but I'm fairly sure they wouldn't be into it at all and wouldn't really know what to do other than follow my instructions. I don't need to be physically overpowered, I just want the girl to be in charge, and to authentically enjoy being in a position of power, that's all it takes for my femdom fetish.

I don't know what the fuck feminists are doing, I thought they were supposed to make women more dominant?
>>
File: amanda.jpg (163KB, 1920x1152px) Image search: [Google]
amanda.jpg
163KB, 1920x1152px
90% of /fit/ would get fucked up by Ronda and the remaining would lose if it went to the ground. Shes a black belt in Judo, and has a nasty ass armbar.

Now Amanda Nunes and Cris Cyborg would fuck everyone on /fit/ up, everyone.
>>
>>41482934
>It just doesn't feel right when you get dominated only because you allow it.

That's the only kind of femdom I can enjoy. It shouldn't be about being forced into stuff and having your balls hit with a hammer or glass shoved up your cock. It should be about trusting, loving and respecting someone enough to let them take the lead and control you, and them being kind and knowledgeable enough about who you are and what you want to make sure you both have a good time.

Sadly I've yet to meet someone I trust enough, or who actually knows what they're doing.
>>
>>41485038
>implying 10% of fit could punch block and dodge better than a woman with thousands of hours of professional training
she might not punch as hard as the 3pl8 benching /fit/izen, but she'll punch you five times in each eye before you manage to land a single hit
>>
>>41485038
Not true. There's an annoying faggot here who spams videos of his shitty MMA fights. I don't care for the dude at all, but he'd probably beat Ronda based on size and strength alone.
>>
HEAD MOVEMENT
H
E
A
D

M
O
V
E
M
E
N
T
>>
>>41482880
''You misheard, I sad Lick, not kick''
>>
>>41483060
She's with a shit gym atm, I don't expect anything good from her anymore.
>>
>>41482880
She have been beaten before by a woman , what chance she has agienst a man ?
>>
File: IMG_0252.jpg (161KB, 860x860px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0252.jpg
161KB, 860x860px
>>
>>41483234
Not defending him but thats what the diaz brothers do, they set the pace so high for so long that everyone else gasses out
>>
>>41482880

"You must have misheard ma'am. I said I want to FUCK your ass. And shoot my load inside it like a cannon."

Not that I actually want to fuck her but why not. If she doesn't bite then I can always twist her nipples and run away.
>>
>>41482880
>what do
Fuck her in the ass to assert dominance
>>
File: 1491438020149.png (146KB, 425x625px) Image search: [Google]
1491438020149.png
146KB, 425x625px
>>41482880
Say it to her face, let her armbar me and then sue for whatever money she has left from getting her ass kicked twice and losing sponsors.
>>
>>41483060
Maybe if its in a mma match

If its a street fight she'd get fucking stomped.
>>
*unzips dick*
>>
>>41484734
Give it literally 3 months and you'll kick her ass.

When I started wrestling (10 ish years old) I was getting my ass kicked by every female in the gym constantly, but by 6 months into it I was beating the female regional champions with ease.

Female fighters are a meme, sure if you're untrained they could beat you, but you only have to work a quarter as much as they do and you'll surpass them by a country fucking mile.
>>
>>41485038
you do know that she's 5'7 130lb right?
>>
File: PreciseheadkickJoanna.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
PreciseheadkickJoanna.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
Box her to death
>>
>>41488723
Nunez is 155 you retard
>>
Anyone have the video of the 2 teens fighting and the girl was topless? She got him in an armbar/triangle
>>
>>41482880
Kick her ass
>>
>>41483060
That's all well and good but what if for example I am twice her size, have no training except some boxing when I was a kid but I've already beaten a pro MMA fighter in a street fight who was a man of roughly my size.
>>
>>41482891

how could you know her only weakness??!?!
>>
>>41482880
I believe you misheard, Ronda. I said I wanted to lick your ass. LICK. Guess those kicks to the head really fucked up your hearing...
>>
>>41482880
N-no I said kiss.
A-why do I have to mumble all the time?
>>
>>41482880
punch her right in the pussy with my dick and get her pregnant and then marry her and have a happy fit family
>>
File: PREPARE.jpg (170KB, 1600x1201px) Image search: [Google]
PREPARE.jpg
170KB, 1600x1201px
>No, I said I would eat it.
>>
>>41482922
An untrained man that lifts would wreck her shit in 10 seconds
>>
>>41483060
>ronda
>footwork
>>
>>41482880
>What do?
1)Sucker punch her in the throath.
2)Watch her squirm like a bitch.
3)Kick her in the butt really fucking hard.
4)????
5)Profit

Whoever guess what step 4 is will get double gains from their workouts for a whole month.
>>
>>41482880
her strength isn't explosive enough
one good fast hook would lay her
>>
>>41483060
hahahahahahahahahahaaha

did we not just watch her last match?

how fucking garbage, pathetic, and sorry was her "boxing"skills?

How do you train for a year in boxing/striking and THIS is what she does? literally HOW
H
O
W
>>
>>41483060
>a man twice Rousey's size
"twice"? ronda is 5'7, so are we talking about a guy who's 10'14?

or weight? she's 135lbs, so 2x that would be 270, which is what Piana (competition) or brock lesnar weighs

pretty sure piana would fuck rousey up. after all, he did pretty good against the pisslord (same height and weight as ronda)
>>
>>41483194
look at the muscular imbalance on conor jesus
>>
File: 1480395314256.jpg (85KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1480395314256.jpg
85KB, 1024x683px
>>41482880
>THROW DOWN BITCH
>>
>>41482908
you ARE less of a man
>>
>>41482908
>as a manlet, i hate it when women are taller and bigger than me
>i feel less of a man
Well, I would like to be in your shoes mate.

I am into BDSM and am submissive, my fetish is to be dominated by women, it would feel fucking awesome to be dominated by a stronger, taller women! But that is hard as fuck since I am taller than most women and stronger too.

I literally will have a hard time finding a gigantically tall woman that is enough of a body builder to overpower me AND that is into femdom. The odds are NOT in my side!
>>
>>41492262
this.
theyd have to be a weird looking monster she-hulk
>>
>>41483060
nigga what

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emmanuel_Yarbrough#Acting
>submission by smother
>>
>>41482880

lmao @ thinking ronda rousey is a dangerous person still
>>
>>41483984
Can't let the guy take advantage of the girl's body you fucking pig.
>>
>>41485775
>she'll punch you five times in each eye before you manage to land a single hit
did she learn that on Planet Yardrat?
>>
>>41485950
I've never seen them.
>>
>>41483157

>i'm talking about punching here not grappling or any of that shit

Dude, even in grappling, a 200 lbs athletic man with a month's training would be a handful for her. Lesnar has always been kind of a shit fighter, but even against guys his own size, he's been able to out muscle them and just avoid submissions on pure brute force.

The gap physically between Lesnar and his opponents is to the gap between a 200 lbs, athletic male and Rousey what the Rio Grande is to the Pacific Ocean.
>>
>>41484771

They're pretty good at rugby
>>
"That you can kick my ass"
>>
File: smug pepe3.jpg (105KB, 700x520px) Image search: [Google]
smug pepe3.jpg
105KB, 700x520px
>>41482880

>remind her of the fight she lost
>she runs home crying and kills herself.

I didnt even have to lift a fingy
>>
I'd probably say it to her face. Maybe its just hubris, but I have varsity wrestling in my past and 70 pounds on her fighting weight, but I can throw a non-telegraphed punch from my short time boxing. Either I'd win, which would be hella cool, or I'd lose and it'd be a humbling lesson. Either way I think I'd be served in the long run.
>>
File: 8768768.jpg (255KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
8768768.jpg
255KB, 1280x720px
>>41483060
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aaehn1aY8Ig
>>
Say "that you can kick my ass" to her face
>>
>>41482880
I said fuck your ass you little cunt.
I said that I can fuck your ass.
Now spread your legs. Daddy's going to split you in two.
>>
File: whobitchthisismeme.png (962KB, 1362x1014px) Image search: [Google]
whobitchthisismeme.png
962KB, 1362x1014px
>>41482880
>What do?

pic related
>>
File: Rousey.webm (593KB, 502x392px) Image search: [Google]
Rousey.webm
593KB, 502x392px
No one posted this yet? Check out this elite footage, what a fighter.
>>
>>41492130
cannot unsee.
>>
File: belly full of cum.jpg (70KB, 1574x395px) Image search: [Google]
belly full of cum.jpg
70KB, 1574x395px
>>41482880
>>
>>41492726
For people who don;t understand boxing what shes doing may looks completely retarded. However there is some sense to be had. Twisting your arm like that produces the snap that creates explosive power that a lot of fighters have. However she isn't doing it properly and he body/head is stiff as hell which means she won't be able to properly execute in an actual fight anyway.

Here is Golovkin showing proper and destructive shoulder SNAP.

https://streamable.com/hf9ii
>>
>>41483726
Actually she is 5'6, they just inflate her height to make her seem more intimidating.
>>
>>41484406
Hey I'm back. Once again, a 6'5 250lbs+ kickboxing champion was beaten by Royce Gracie, not some 120lbs woman from your local BJJ gym
>>
>>41482880
shut up whore before I rape you and leave your corpse in a ditch
>>
>>41493477
No one is saying Ronda could beat a 250lbs kickboxing champion. But if Royce Gracie can beat one, then Ronda can beat you because the difference between Ronda and Royce both in skill and body weight is smaller than the difference between you and the 250lbs kickboxing champion.
>>
>>41485775
Why do you think 80% of UFC matches in the female classes end in either a decision or a submission? Women have NO punching power. If they have trouble knocking another woman out, how are they going to do it to a man who is both naturally miles more endurable and has a weight advantage of at least 30kg too?

A female fighter might land a lot of strikes because of superior boxing, but one well placed hit from a bigger and stronger man would be enough to knock her out or break a couple of ribs
>>
>>41493549
This was about "random grill from muh bjj gym who will fuck you up" though, not Ronda. My stance regarding her isn't much different though. Sure the risk of getting your arm snapped would be greater, but her latest fights do not exactly speak to her advantage regarding how she would handle and withstand the punishment she would be getting while fighting someone taller and much stronger with a reach advantage.

I don't think you guys realize the physical difference between a man and a woman though. It's almost like between a prepubescent boy and a man. I dare you to try not holding back as much the next time you spar with the girls at your club, you will be surprised
>>
>>41482880
I would kick her ass.
Forget what Joe Bogan says: Ronda Rousey CANNOT beat up most trained men, or even an average trained man.
If you go into a regular MMA gym and find a guy who has similar stats to Ronda and, say, a year of training behind him, he will fuck her up. Her face would literally collapse after taking a couple of shots.
As it stands, I'm 5'10, 190lbs, BJJ black belt, TKD black belt, Judo blue belt, Muay Thai for 11 years, MMA for 6. I've been training martial arts since I was 11. Yes, I would fuck her up (would not fuck).
>>
>>41483991
Not true. I roll with female blackbelts regularly. Three are world class. They tap regularly to some of our male blue belts. I've seen them tap to some of the bigger white belts who've only been training for a few months.
The only female I've ever rolled with who I thought I couldn't just manhandle if need be was Gabi (at a seminar). She was bigger than me. I still had a strength advantage back then (was before she went full Frankenstein for MMA), but not a huge one. In any case, I'm not convinced that Gabi is biologically female. My guess is she's somewhere in between, like that South African runner.
>>
Women's sport of every variety is a joke. The absolute top female tennis player of all time on gallons of steroids lost to a nobody male tennis player the afternoon of a day he played 18 holes of golf and had a full meal and a half dozen beers. The USA women's soccer team, the best in the world, loses to under 17 USA males, who are not competitive in their own division on a global scale. The Canadian women's hockey team, again, far and away the best in the world, play exhibition games against 16 year old Canadian boys (sure, the best young hockey players in the world) and get stomped. These are non-contact sports (there's no checking in the hockey games against women) relying purely on technique and agility and sport-specific athleticism.
Head-to-head sports show even wider gaps in the abilities of men and women. When it comes to fighting, the most pure physical competition, all but the weakest and most pathetic men would have very little difficulty fighting even one of the best female fighters. Any physically fit man could overpower her so completely it's just ridiculous, and certainly any man who's on the strong side would have no challenge at all. A man who outweighs her by 50 pounds would just have no issue at all against her. And for those neck beard faggots that are going to say "you wouldn't say that if you've trained for fighting" the whole reason I do say that is because I trained for fighting. Even against nationally competitive men when I was a green amateur, my enormous strength advantage was enough to fuck up a lot of their grapples and prevent them from getting their holds properly.
>>
>>41483060

Well that pro doesn't know what he's talking about because not only does Ronda Rousey not throw kicks she has shit footwork. I'm not sure about anyone else in this thread but I'd beat fucking shit out of her. Of course I'm trained and literally 2x her size.
>>
>>41483246
>>41494915
Gabi-mind
>>
>>41483060
Professional fighters are usually good at fighting, not necessarily at thinking
>>
>>41492811
>>
130lbs? I warm up with her weight on bench, I can almost OHP her and I can squat twice her weight for reps.

I don't know man, maybe if she lands a perfect punch she can knock me down but I'm pretty sure I can rush her down like a sumo wrestler and throw her across a room. I'm not even memeing, I respect women UFC and I think its cool they have their own league but thats just science man. She is tiny compared to any non-manlet out there and even a manlet has probably double of what she has in muscle mass. I feel bad for women but they are weak as fuck senpai. The most roided chick in my gym squats what I bench and I'm a fat dyel.
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 450x300px
>>41482880
>there are anons in this thread right now who think they could compete with Ronda the Judo Olympic athlete, let alone Ronda the MMA fighter
>they think lifting for an hour and a half at the gym validates this
>thry think because she got beaten by another PROFFESIONAL ATHELETE FIGHTER that they could have a go too.

Come on guys, look, don't take my word for it but how about this: if you have never trained a martial art before, don't necceseraly go balls out MMA gym, just even sign up for a free class of either Judo or Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. The first lesson is usually free, you wont even get hit, but see what its like to try and use your strength only to out grapple the trained manlets and girls in the club thst only even have 6 months to a year training over you.

https://youtu.be/WX81ErbR1rQ
>>
>>41483991
i'll train her to bjj my bj pen
>>
File: image.jpg (102KB, 657x456px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 657x456px
>>41483194
In a fight that isn't just a boxing match? Murder him. So fast in fact it isn't even funny how much he gets paid. Limited rules of boxing no grappling? No shit.
>>
>>41483408
t. First boxer competitors shortly before thier first round in the orginal 1993 UFC
>>
she broke turtle's arm
>>
>>41484022
>Why would I roll with someone I know could out-grapple me?
>why would i ever do a thing where someone who could beat me
>that shit doesnt work though

Wot.
>>
>>41495439
I think the problem here is that OP suggests a street fight scenario and you suggest an organized fight. Even MMA fighters don't go so well in street fights and a girl vs a guy in a fight with no rules, man I don't think she'd have a chance to even grapple. Have you ever tried to even wrestle a girl in your life dude? Even just joking around I can throw my gf on the bed like she is a sack of potatoes, she weights the same as Ronda and its like nothing at all dude. Ronda can probably fuck someone up if she lands a good kick or punch in a perfect spot and K.Os a dude, but thats about it, any other scenario she gets overpowered.
>>
>>41484060
>being THIS triggered
>>
>>41495439
>a grill can defeat a guy in a sport she's specialized in under a certain ruleset which forbids him from just slamming her face in while she's humping around in butterfly guard
Who would've thought. That's not the point of this thread though
>>
>>41484153
>just that somebody won't just let your
>just let
>just

Holy shit go find a grappling martial art class immediatly. "Let" holy fuck kid.
>>
>>41491640
>this is what /fit/ fucking believes. This is actually why they lift.

Holy shit anon. Please don't fight anyone. Ever. For your own sake.
>>
>>41495499
Your girlfriend's cunt smells like a sack of shitatoes.
>>
>>41495514
As in that an opponent won't stand still and let you grapple without fighting back. How many punches, or even elbows to the back of the head if she managed to get in close, do you think a 120lbs girl would be able to handle from a grown man? Your chances of cleanly executing your humping shit in a real fight would differ from your BJJ classes where both you and your opponent voluntarily gets close to each other and take turns grappling each other, "kid"
>>
>>41482934
you could always be tied up unable to move any part of your body while she teases your cock with a feather.
>>
File: image.gif (736KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
736KB, 480x270px
>>41495499
>Have you ever tried to even wrestle a girl in your life dude

Yes. They are woeful, just like untrained men though. I get guys from my gym bigger than me who sign up to do BJJ as well. Their gains do not save them. Your girlfriend is also not a olymipc Judo athlete who has forgotten more about the mechanics of breaking balance and chucking people than you probably know.

Im not saying all this to be a dick, im just saying most of my gym brahs get sat on by nobodies at the local Judo and BJJ gyms, let alone a high level athlete.

Correct body posturing and knowing where to sit on you to pin you to the floor has nothing to do with you being able to bench a bar with evenly places plates above you. If someone small has you pinned in side control or mount with the correct high posture you lack the correct leverage to press them off you. Positioning will rob you of your strength. You all say "MMA is but a mere organised fight, well, im here to tell you, thst your lifts are "orginised lifts"
>>
>>41495507
Hey they are anons who go as far to say girls can't even do that. And the thing is, that "specialising" point you use applies to all of it. That is exactly why these people could beat you. They specialise at being an athlete. They specialise at being a fighter. To them its just routine.
>>
>>41495639
MMA class actually.
>>
>>41496156
Then you should start sparring with the girls and see how easy it is to simply overpower them. Even the good ones
>>
>>41496129
>Correct body posturing and knowing where to sit on you to pin you to the floor has nothing to do with you being able to bench a bar with evenly places plates above you.
No, but i could bench my fist in her face pretty hard before she gets the chance of "breaking my balance"

I have trained enough martial arts to know that 99.99% of everyone that trains martial arts, overestimate their field, and underestimate a fist to the face.
>>
>>41495696
This is my kind of femdom
>>
>>41493646
https://www.instagram.com/p/BTg3C5nlIwD/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BT4bnpOjqW7/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BTy7JeKjfog/
do you think she could beat Ronda in a fight? if not, why do you think you would, considering this girl is most likely much stronger than you? if strength is such a deciding factor in a fight, why don't top female powerlifters dominate MMA too?
>>
>>41499236

>Uses pics of not Rondha Rousey to show how strong Rhonda Rousey is

Do you even brain?
>>
>>41482880

Kick her in her hairy balls
>>
>>41495439
this is so fucking hot. where can I get a girl to beat me in wrestling like that? I have no fighting experience and my lifts are mediocre
>>
>>41482880
ITS 20 FUCKING 17 DONT SAY FAGGOT YOU CISGENDER PIECE IF SHIT REEEE
>>
>>41499309
>show how strong Rhonda Rousey is
That wasn't remotely the point. Can you even read? Jesus Christ.
>>
>>41482880
honestly any normal man with 6 months MMA or Muay Thai training would destroy her.
Yes, technique is more important than strength - to a point. There does get a point where overwhelming strength will win regardless though.

I do Muay Thai a bit. I don't train as often as I should, I don't give it 100% and I've only been doing it as a bit of a hobby for 2 years now.
There is a girl at my gym, 1 inch shorter than me. She's been doing Muay Thai since she was a kid, countless amateur bouts under her belt and 5-0 undefeated semi pro fights.
When I spar with her I fucking destroy her. She can get me in a perfect clinch, elbows anchored in my chest, her hands on my crown and I can just stand up and shove her off with one hand.
She can slip around my guard and punch and kick the shit out of me and it barely fazes me. She catches one right cross on her guard and I knock her back 2 paces.

Women cannot physically compete with men. Period.
>>
>>41483489
>this

if you haven't trained judo/wrestling/bjj/other grappling sport you will meet the ground very fast
>>
>>41482934
>>41492262
>>41482955
>>41484933

/fit/ of all places has people so open about being into femdom. What a mindfuck. It reminds me of /fito/ when we had that thread on buttplay and it turns out like 75% of the regulars had experimented with it
>>
>>41482880
bend over already you thicc bitch and letme breed you
>>
File: joanna-jedrzejczyk.jpg (114KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
joanna-jedrzejczyk.jpg
114KB, 1600x900px
You're mistaken, it was my friend here who said that. Why don't you two sort it out between yourselves.
>>
>>41499236
Holy shit what is it that gets you guys off so much about protecting your shitty waifus online? Posting a female powerlifter squatting and deadlifting proves nothing against the point about the difference in fighting ability between men and women. If you had ever been in a fight or trained a martial art you would know that squat numbers mean shit, while punching power and ability to handle punishment does. Women have neither of those
>>
>>41483246
>>41494915
>>41499400
Responses strangely ignored by all the "female fighters R literally Goku" fags
>>
File: gun.jpg (58KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
gun.jpg
58KB, 600x900px
>>
>>41483213
Is that really the extent of your argument? You sir, are a shining example of complete blind ignorance.

I've trained MMA two years and competed 3 times at an amateur level and there's no way I'd stand a chance.

Have you even had any fighting experience, because it really doesn't seem like you do.

BTW I'm 6' and 92kg.

It doesn't somehow make you less of a man if you admit that you're not top dog 100% of the time in every conceivable situation.

fucking faggot
>>
>>41483048
A 5'6, 135lbs man who is advanced in bjj would make you tap with ease
>>
>>41501376
top keke
>>
>>41495439
>Those salty as fuck dudes

Jesus Christ, what were they expecting?
>>
>>41482880
>"nah you missed heard me, I said lick"
>>
>>41492726
Boobs
>>
>>41496237
>thinks lifting weights makes you punch hard.
>>
File: 1473815049325.jpg (47KB, 470x360px) Image search: [Google]
1473815049325.jpg
47KB, 470x360px
>>41503520
>>
>>41483595
>you are not going to knock her out with one punch
He most likely could actually. The strength difference between men and women, even of similar weight is just that huge.

Spoilers: Women were not fucking designed to absorb or deal blows, almost ANY man could quite literally KILL almost ANY woman with his fists, and that does in fact include the vast fucking of UFC athletes or whatever. Yeah, she can do her fancy judo or whatever, but since this scenario is a street fight, no holds barred, there is literally nothing preventing you from starting to quite literally crush her bones, because you are strong enough and she is frail enough for that to happen.
>>
>>41483814
>>41483868
Is this a street fight? In that case her martial arts do not matter.
>>
>>41482880
irrelevant
>>
>>41493549
Actually no the difference between males of different sizes is still smaller than that of just about any woman and just about any male. I think a lot of people don't comprehend this, but a woman just straight up can NEVER generate as much power as a man, no matter how much she weighs.
>>
>>41483451
kek
>>
>>41492811
snaps need so much practice to get that REAL force

fuck that shit. just use the proper extension for your punches and remember it's your elbow position that matters at the end of the day.
>>
>>41482880

>i dont need to, her boyfriend will do it for me.
>>
>>41482880
Box her because she has no stand-up game.
>>
>>41501458
>le grappling man is always superior because muh coach is able to throw me and choke me out when I stand completely still and let him
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CjQdb5iUZo
>>
>>41501429
Were you raised by a single mother or something lmao you've literally got 30kg on her. She wouldn't even be able to phase you unless you literally put your fucking arm in one of her locks
>>
>>41501344
It's hard to come up with memes and deflections fast enough, give me a break I'm not Dolan dtrump
>>
>>41482934
Eh. For me it's more the berating and controlling part. You know. The psychological manipulations and shit

Luckily that's a majority of women I know
>>
>>41505439
That video even makes the fight look much more equal that it actually was. Jacare got fucking destroyed
>>
>>41483111
Kek
>>
>>41503660
it worked for tyson furry and the other guys that destroyed klitschko.
>>
>>41482880
>you said that you can kick my ass
No, I said lick your ass. I want to lick your sweaty ass.
>>
>>41501429
>I've trained MMA two years and competed 3 times at an amateur level and there's no way I'd stand a chance.

funny how you don't mention the wins, you lost all 3 didn't you anon, how embarrassing

>It doesn't somehow make you less of a man if you admit that you're not top dog 100% of the time in every conceivable situation.

well you see it does you beta fuck

off you go reddit
>>
>>41482880

God she's fucking ugly. Shades of Amy Schumer.
>>
>>41483342

I've never watched MMA, but as I understand it, you can use any style you want right? Isn't her trying to grapple people who punched her the reason she went on her losing streak?
>>
File: 1409071757577[1].jpg (102KB, 472x874px) Image search: [Google]
1409071757577[1].jpg
102KB, 472x874px
I'm 6'3 and 200lbs with a 440lbs squat
Half these UFC guys are manlets and DYEL's
Sure in bullshit MMA rules UFC guys would probably win, but in a real street fight, with no fake rules I'd crush their skulls, slam them onto the pavement and gouge their eye out.
If someone like Brian Shaw fought ANYONE in the UFC in a real fight he'd literally kill him
>>
>>41506426
Shh don't talk sense
>>
>>41506426
No. Literally the opposite. She BTFO of everyone using her judo until a retarded Armenian told her she was a boxer.
>>
>>41492222
checked
>>
>>41495532
You are severely overestimating the female body. U-16 boy's soccer teams routinely beat professional and olympic women's soccer teams. Obviously, given the nature of the sport it's a bit different, but any guy in even remotely healthy shape and with any knowledge of the basics would completely destroy her.
>>
>>41506496
>Brian Shaw fought ANYONE in the UFC in a real fight he'd literally kill him
You do realize a lot of these guys are low level organized crime enforcers, right?
>>
>>41506496
A featherweight would kill you.
>>
>>41505439
Whitaker is a trained pro fighter. This example is stupidity.
>>
>>41506496
This belief that MMA guys have to follow the rules in the streets while you fight dirty is asinine. Bas Rutten never hesitated to kick someone in the groin and then stomp their head in during a street fight. Take one on in the streets. I bet you'll be wishing for rules and a referee pretty quick.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (118KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
118KB, 1280x720px
>>41482880
>ass
Ronda pls your weak spot is your face
>>
>>41483060
Didnt Mousasi said some shit about this? That she couldnt beat a male and that when they sparred he was easy on her?
>>
>>41510725
This, there's always some faggot on here acting like since he can gouge an eye all of the sudden years and years of training are thrown out the window and the literal professional fighter can't bite, gouge, and kick in the balls too.
>>
>>41483003
There's video of her getting beat up by a 15 year old boxer in training.
>>
>>41482880

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"
>>
>>41510704
And your 5'6 135lbs grappler who you told a 6'6 boxer would fuck him up is not even close to the level of Ronaldo Souza either you retard
>>
>>41482880
honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?
>>
>>41482880
>female
>Weight: 135 lbs
>Height: 5′ 7″
C'mon now. :^)
>>
>>41482880
I fucking hate her guts but damn that is my ideal body that I am trying to damn hard to achieve
>>
>>41511016
I'm not the one who gave that example, but to be fair if you never grappled then the little guy probably would take you down and choke you out.
>>
>>41499442
>had that thread on buttplay and it turns out like 75% of the regulars had experimented with it
is it that weird? Most men will experiment with it at some point, for about a year I used to masturbate with a steak knife in my ass because the handle had amazing bumps on it.
Thread posts: 276
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.