[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SCIENCE explains why Sips drinkers are retarded

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

Sips drinkers, caffeine pill poppers and preworkout-takers BE WARNED

You are shortening your telemeres and therefore ageing faster.

The ONLY acceptable source of caffeine is COFFEE to prevent this. In fact caffeine from coffee has the OPPOSITE effect and will make you age slower because its LENGTHENS your telemeres.

Also if you are making your own preworkout stack then strongly consider Green Coffee Extract (see my next post).

https://archive.is/oqZtC

> "Caffeine intake is pervasive throughout much of the world. It has been linked to a number of beneficial and detrimental health consequences. Unfortunately, much of the epidemiologic research on the effects of caffeine has focused on coffee intake, not caffeine.

> The present study, which investigated the relationships between caffeine and coffee intakes and telomere length, shows that as caffeine intake increases, telomeres tend to be shorter in U.S. adults. On the other hand, this investigation indicates that as coffee intake increases, telomeres tend to be longer.

> Because telomere length is a biomarker of the senescence of cells, the present findings suggest that cell aging may be accelerated in U.S. adults as caffeine intake increases, but may be decelerated as coffee consumption increases.
Given the magnitude and importance of these relationships, additional research is warranted."
>>
>>41482621
>itt: jacobs shill tells you that goatfucker's shitbeans are better than sips

KYS
>>
QUICKRUNDOWN on Green Coffee Extract:

> Found out myself about green coffee extract about a month ago now, it is highly effective in eliminating stress without being sedating, beats ksm-66 in my view.

> it powerfully inhibits the conversion from cortisone -> cortisol (cortisone does far less harm in the body than cortisol)
> Inhibits some enzyme in the liver that breaks down testosterone
> Induces cyp3a4

THATS RIGHT. GREEN COFFEE EXTRACT REDUCES CORTISOL

If you are newb then just know that cortisol is the stress hormone and basically the opposite of testosterone. If you have lots of one you wont have lots of the other. Cortisol makes you put on belly fat and struggle to gain muscle, and makes you act BETA.

I cant tell you how significant this news is to me. I LOVE coffee as a stimulant but it increases blood pressure and stress. Green coffee extract is still a stimulant but it lowers blood pressure (like what preworkouts with nitrates do) AND reduces cortisol (so you can have more testosterone and muscle building).

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4123567/

(It also doesnt make you grow tits like Green Tea!)
>>
>>41482682

HOW IS THIS FOR WEIGHT LOSS

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18035001
>>
>>41482698

It seems to inhibit 11 beta hsd 1, which is the enzyme that converts cortisterone to cortisol, its pretty powerfull at doing so.
>>
>>
>>41482916

hmmm so at 500mg per serving this will be 500 servings. Thats about 8p per serving. Very good value actually.

I wouldnt buy 250g first time though as i want to test it out first. But it looks promising.

idk reputation of this vendor. need to check amazon and ebay too in case they are cheaper. Myprotein doesnt sell it. iHerb apparently is a legit source for it according to a guy on r/nootropics.
>>
>>41482975

The more I read the more it seems its just for reducing cortisol. Not for preworkout use.
>>
>>41483380
>reducing cortisol.
isnt this great in its self though?
>>
>>41483412

Yeah absolutely.

- Sleep better, deeper
- More testosterone
- Literally makes you act more like a high-status alpha male. See Jorden Peterson explain how : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vfl98_tQqDY
- Less stubborn belly fat
- easier to put on muscle
- You will feel more positive
>>
>>41483460

I posted the wrong Peterson link.

Here is the right one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWZ9T5_LjM4
>>
I wonder if it works in place of caffeine in a regular EC stack; or in conjunction.
ie: EG or ECG
>>
>>41483802

I think there is too little caffeine.

It's almost the opposite of coffee I now realise. Bizarre.

I might add it to my ZMA to sleep stack. It's dirt cheap and potentially can dramatically lower stress
>>
>>41484193
I'm going to try ephedrine + caffeine + green coffee pills. Just slightly less caffeine sense the green pills should have about 50mg of caffeine depending on the product.
>>
>>41484621
Oops
Since*
>>
>>41484621

Pasting somebody's experience.

> Yes I take GCE in addition to my coffee, gives me more of a dopaminergic 'flow', annihilates the jitters, puts me in a good mood and lowers my blood pressure alot (even while I have caffeine from coffee in my system).
> Have tried it on its own aswell, its a great stress buster, mood brightener and supports healthy blood pressure (dose dependant).

>It definatly seems to enhance my 'calm yet confident' state without being emotionally dulling.
> GCE is one of the only supps that consistently seems to benefit me, along with phosphatidylserine and panax ginseng.
> GCE, PS and ashwagandha all seem to have in common that they lower cortisol, but by different mechanisms.
> GCE -> 11beta hsd1 inhibitor
> PS -> ACTH blunting (downstream coritsol lowering)
> Ashwagandha -> normalizing HPTA axis (mainly by working on GABA)
>>
>>41485715
Thanks mate.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.