[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For those of you who get lean/stay lean without autistically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Calories.jpg (95KB, 1000x560px) Image search: [Google]
Calories.jpg
95KB, 1000x560px
For those of you who get lean/stay lean without autistically tracking everything you consume, how do you know when enough is enough for the day?

I'm only asking because sometimes when I over-eat a lot and I know for a fact I've over-ate, I'll wake up look leaner and muscular.....then other days I'll eat like a bird and wake up looking soft and flabby.......
>>
You can eyeball the general amount you ate, like +- 200 and you should feel it when you've had enough food/energy. Like I usually eat dinner around 8pm and when I get hungry again at 10 or 11 I "know" I'm a little below.

Maybe you're consuming a lot of sodium on some days? Water retention is a thing.
>>
>>41480683
Some anons have been using this thing called a sticky. Also this other method called "App.myfitnesspal.yourmom.com"?
Im poor so when i start to lose definition iny abs i just get up an hour earlier and do cardio. Admittedly, I have the perfect hill between my house and the cat lady coven next door.
Jump rope, sprint uphill, walk down
Get tired
Sprint uphill, walk down, jump rope, longer break
Get bored
Bear crawl up, limp down, hold sides
Try working out harder and see if you dont feel less bad when you slip up.
>>
Get the fuck out you degenerate
>>
>>41480683
you dont have to weigh everything, just take a quick look at the calories in your food per 100 grams and you get a general idea of how much you are eating.
>>
>>41480683
Just keep a rough tally mentally
>>
If you poop a lot you overate
If you poop moderately, you ate at maintanance
If you didn't poop at all, you underate

Take care of your poop, anon, and your poop will take care of you
>>
>>41481098
thats a horrible way to know

eating a lot of veggies can have you shitting twice a day even if youre eating fuck all calories
>>
>>41481108
Don't underestimate the power of the poop, anon. The power of the poop is strong. Very strong
>>
>>41480683
I stay at around 10% bodyfat year around and never count calories. My body tells me when I have sufficient amount of food, still I have to eat to surpass that feeling in order to make gains. I always try to get at least 3 meals per day, usually 4, with enough protons. T. 186cm 76kg ottermode
>>
File: cabin thing.jpg (717KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
cabin thing.jpg
717KB, 1500x1500px
>>
>>41480683

Eat less calorie dense foods?
>>
>>41480683
>without autistically tracking everything you consume
Tough shit faggot
>>
>>41481367
Outside access
Gym
Martial Arts
PC/Internet

But what does the guy coming to kill you have in terms of weapons?
>>
>>41481466
he is ex KGB, armed with baseball bat
>>
File: 1487517664830.png (232KB, 1472x1544px) Image search: [Google]
1487517664830.png
232KB, 1472x1544px
>>41481367
>martial arts
>katana
>outside access
thats all I need, I'll simply master the way of the blade and "nothing personnel" the dude trying to kill me
>>
>>41481367
Not even a fucking question

>gf 3 pts
>1 hour outside 1 pt
>martial arts training 2 pts
>library 1 pt
>nice furniture and bed 1 pt
>gym

Even if I get killed, I will have had the happiest ten years of my life. Imagine living in that valley with your gf and the kids you can have, training martial arts and reading with them for ten years.

I want that life.
>>
>>41480683
Get lost you fat fucking loser
>>
File: IMG_1114.jpg (107KB, 602x876px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1114.jpg
107KB, 602x876px
>>41482554
>>41480718

lol, im not that fat, i just need to drop 5-10kg of bodyfat.

sheeesh some of you guys are really angry bitter faggots sometimes
>>
>>41482609
Nice titties
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.