[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Impetigo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: impetigo.jpg (83KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
impetigo.jpg
83KB, 600x600px
How can I get rid of this shit for good?
Everytime I think it's gone it suddenly flares up the next day and it turns out it's become resistant to whatever I'm taking for it. Doing everything right with taking medicine, washing sheets and towels and so on.
>>
Make sure to be careful when you are eating pasta with tomato sauce. Seems you made a mess.
>>
>>41480287
kek
>>
try washing your skin with a mixture of baking soda, birch leaves and sage.
3 decilitres of water, 1 deciliter of finely cut leaves, 1 deciliter of cut sage. then add two tablespoons of baking soda.
not a meme. definitely worth a shot. helped me with some skin problems
>>
>>41480274
See a doctor
>>
I had the exact same problem when I was 16-17. I tried every cream available until I found one with small amounts of corthicosteroids that made the reactions disappear from one day to another. Good luck OP and bear in mind that stress is a very important factor when you have skin problems. Try to be well hydrated too and don't wash the damaged skin too often if you can as water will make it get worse
>>
>>41480274
Are you taking antibiotics or sterioids to treat it?
Any chance of HIV?
>>
>>41480332
I've seen a few
>>41480507
Yes and it keeps getting resistant to them
No HIV
>>
>>41480274
Prep cream, jojoba oil, no stress, no fat cheese, no fried food
>>
>>41480552
Resistance to antibiotics? Have you had a bacterial swab done and tested for resistance?
Or steriods creme doesnt work anymore?
>>
>>41480368
This
>>
>>41480578
just got prescribed a steroid cream and they did a swab test as well
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.