[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Keto

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1493163936804.jpg (11KB, 255x254px) Image search: [Google]
1493163936804.jpg
11KB, 255x254px
Does keto actually work? I want to lose some weight but I don't know about eating meat everyday..
>>
Caloric deficits work. Keto makes it a little bit more tolerable.
>>
>>41478906
Yeah I know I actually went to the keto subreddit and saw people saying that they eat bacon..ground beef..steak everyday and are loosing weight..surely that diet can't be healthy for you?
>>
>>41478973
Keto diets actually improve your blood lipid profile, blood pressure, blood glucose, and insulin sensitivity.
>>
>>41478973
I doubt it's healthy. But I lost 40 pounds on it before I ever went to the gym/exercised.

I was 15 250 pounds at the time.
>>
>>41479022
Shit..I actually tried it for a week before all the greasy shit I ate made my acne worsen..I've also been trying to become a vegan or vegetarian since I really don't like meat anymore
>>
>>41478973
Why should that be unhealthy? Ask yourself some questions about nutrition, and you will find out that you probably know next to nothing. Not that a meat only diet is ideal, but basically no one knows much about nutrition.

Humans are just recently starting to figure out why we have all gotten so out of shape in the last 50 years or so. Diets like Keto and paleo are great steps in the right direction.
>>
>>41478885
u will be eating meat nearly every meal
i stopped doing it after a week cause it was to expensive to buy all that meat and so often
>>
>>41479179
Paleo is the reason everyone is so out of shape...
>>
i do a mix of keto and intermittent fasting, i've been doing it for a few days and going on a few walks every night and the weight is falling right off.

you dont have to eat meat every day, you just have to avoid going over a certain number of carbohydrates. i've been taking lean turkey breast and wrapping it up in a roll with colby jack cheese and it tastes fucking amazing when your blood sugar is low. diet arizona green tea is also fucking great
>>
>>41480908
what a stupid post
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.