[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Starbucks preworkout

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_6261.jpg (115KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6261.jpg
115KB, 1024x512px
What's the best Starbucks iced drink to get for a preworkout? I'm talking high sugar, high caffiene.

I can't take creatine because I was starting to lose my hair when I took it, so I'm trying to stick to caffiene and sugar

Also pic related: whos your lifting bae?
>>
>>41475704

>she will never whip your ass while commanding you to squat heavy reps
>>
>>41475704
Just get double espresso with some milk in sugar if you're gonna choose to only have a drink pre-workout. Otherwise drop the sugar and eat a bagel.
>>
You can get a 4shot venti espresso frappucino for caffeine and sugar. We also have refreshers which are like iced teas but they have a good load of caffeine. Other than that, you can ice any drink really. A Starbucks doubleshot also has a good amount of caffeine and you can add mocha or any other sugary syrups to it.
>>
>>41475781
sugar/cream or any kind of syrup is FUCKING DISGUSTING

why would you put something like that in a drunk
WHAT THE FUGG, m8
>>
>>41475807
In the winter when when we sell peppermint mochas, a venti size, around half the cup is just fucking syrup. Makes me wanna give out insulin with each one.
>>
>>41475833
>>41475807
God forbid when people want double the pumps
>>
>>41475781
THANks breh I'll try it out later today
>>
File: IMG_20170517_180303.jpg (3MB, 3036x4048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170517_180303.jpg
3MB, 3036x4048px
>>41475861
Np mang
>>
>wasting money on Starbucks
>>
File: 1494212949273.gif (1MB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1494212949273.gif
1MB, 800x800px
>sugar
Get the fuck out
>>
>>41475807
>Sugar/cream are disgusting
They literally compliment the flavor of coffee. I use approximately 1/2 of one of those little cream cups and 1/4 a packet of cane sugar. Tastes great. Black coffee is still good but a little cream and sugar goes a long way. Stop basing your perceived sense of your own masculinity on how you drink your coffee.
>>
>>41475704
The Via instant iced coffee packets are my go-to when I want sugar with caffeine. One packet has 100 calories of cane sugar and 200mg of caffeine. It's like an energy drink but without all the taurine and xylitol and shit.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.