[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to lose weight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

Hey /fit i desperatly need your help.
I am 16 yo and i weigh 265 pounds.
I try and diet but i have a really hard time commiting to anything like study relationships etc
What shouldi do???
>>
lurk until you're 18.
>>
If you didn't drop out of high school, join the wrestling team, that should sort you out real quick
>>
>>41475530
>>41475506
I dont see any hope in getting a relatiobship with me being so overweight. And im not gonna wait 2 years dude.

And where im from they dont have wresling team
>>
>>41475552

Then join the soccer team. They don't have that either? Then basketball. Track and field, cross country. Any sport that requires lots of constant running.
>>
>>41475573
Will do
Anyone have a diet to go along with it

I am really thankfull for all the help in advance
>>
>>41475590

Research calories in vs calories out. Learn how your body works. Ask the coach for advice. Some know fuck-all about nutrition, some have written books on weightlifting and nutrition. One of our football coaches had a PhD. It depends on what kind of talent your school employs.
>>
Check the fat general that's usually on here, it gives you all the tools to keep track of your progress and eating habits.
>>
>>41475489
EAT LESS and MOOOOODS
>>
>>41475665
I try but i keep relapsing and end up worse then i started
>>
read the sticky fatso

if you don't have the mental willpower to follow what you know you need to do no one else can say anything or do to help you
>>
>>41475489
read the sticky my dude
>>
>>41475489
Kys
>>
>>41475677
Well if you already know what you have to do, but don't have the willpower to do it, then we can't help you. What do you expect, that some anon will give you the necessary motivation in a single post? The best you can do is check the fat hate thread every time you feel like eating something, so that you gain some temporary motivation that is enough to stop you from eating for a couple hours.
Also, how come you still don't know that you have to be over 18 to post here? How long have you been on this site?
>>
keto diet

ask your parents why they did this to you

make your own meals, be a dick to your parents if you have to

aim for financial independence by 18-22 years old. don't live with parents who are hurting you mentally/physically (an obese teenager has been malnourished the same as a starving one).
>>
>>41475489
use google and stop feeling sorry for yourself, stick to a fucking diet what the fuck are we going to tell you that you don't already know or you can't figure out. When you lose weight hit the gym harder and turn that mass into muscle, i know you're just 16 but jesus christ
>>
>>41475573
Don't think you can join the track team or soccer team when you're 265 lbs, unless you're like 6'4'' that's a shit ton of weight
>>
>>41475573
I was overweight in high school. I asked the coach who was a bro if I could practice with the cross country team as a way to drop weight. He was totally cool with it. He was also my compsci teacher tho, so I dunno if that made a difference.
>>
>>41475859
Shit this was meant to reply to >>41475812
>>
>>41475677
1. READ THE FUCKING STICKY, FATASS
2. Download and use My Fitness Pal, if you don't track calories you're fucked.
3. Come to the realization that if you don't lose weight NOW, you will NEVER be able to look good without your shirt on EVER again. Take it from a dude who has lost a ton of weight at 31 years old. My stretch marks will never recover. My loose skin will never recover. Thank God I got married when I was 23.

If you don't fix this now, you will hate yourself for the rest of your life.

FIX IT, FAGGOT. Put down the oreos and doritos, throw away your playstation, and go ride a fucking bike until you puke, then turn around and ride home.

Also, read the FUCKING sticky. Like, 4 times.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.