[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he does excercise his Iris >he skips Iris day

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IrisEye.jpg (65KB, 345x345px) Image search: [Google]
IrisEye.jpg
65KB, 345x345px
>he does excercise his Iris
>he skips Iris day
>>
>>41473527
That's exactly how my eyes look actually. I've always thought the sunburst around the pupil was pretty neat. Kinda like an eclipse of the sun in the blue sky.
>>
>>41473559
Looks filthy tbhf
>>
Stare into the sun 3 sets to failure
>>
>>41473566
Guess it isn't everyone's thing. No worries. I still find pure green or grey eyes to be the best looking.
>>
>>41473559
same desu, I have Green eyes with that yellow "sunburst" as you call it.
I've gotten hundreds of comments on my eyes throughout my life

Keep in mind that more than 90% of the world's population has brown eyes or some variation of brown/hazel, so it's definitely an unique physical trait to have.
>>
>>41473593
You're lucky to have green. I got light blue eyes but definitely like the sunburst regardless.
>>
>>41473559
>>41473593
Brothers!
>>41473603
I think it looks better in blue eyes. I used to have blue eyes that would turn green, now my eyes are green that rarely turn blue and it hides the 'sunburst' too much.
>>
>>41473603
Indeed, I never realized how lucky I was until I did some research and learned that less than 2% of the world pop has green eyes (vs 8% for blue)

>>41473642
When I was younger my eyes were actually more blue than green, which is an interesting thing.
What is your ethnicity ?
>>
Just had laser eye surgery, where is your better than 20/20 plebs?
>>
Just had laser eye surgery, where is your better than 20/20 vision plebs?
>>
>tfw green/brown hazel
>>
>>41473593
>>41473642
>>41473668
Green eyed master race here too. For some reason they look blue when I wake up but by afternoon they're really green.

Honestly, it's the best. Green eyes with the orange splash around it stands out in both crowds, the brown-eyed shitskins and the albino blue-eyed fucks.

> What is your ethnicity ?

Mix of everything. My mom is Brazilian, but really, she's from Syrian background, she's pretty tan with brown eyes. My dad's the typical Italian-Argentinean, but he's really white with blue eyes.
>>
>>41473679
>calling your own mom a shitskin
>>
>>41473668
I'm white, mostly English with some German and a dash of native indian here or there.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.