[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/WSMG/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: brian-shaw.png (355KB, 650x240px) Image search: [Google]
brian-shaw.png
355KB, 650x240px
World's Strongest Man General

So 2017 WSM is coming up, thought /fit/ would be interested

http://www.theworldsstrongestman.com/worlds-strongest-man-2017-announcement/
>>
I met a guy yesterday who used to play rugby with Laurence Shahlaei and he referred to him as
>a wicked nice strong cunt
>>
>>41471783
All strongmen are incredibly nice people as it seems
>>
>>41470956

Botswana again?

Anyone know why the WSM organizers have such a hard on for that place?
>>
>>41472610
Idk, but they seem to loathe having people watching, that's for sure.

On a serious note though, I think they said something about countries sponsoring them to come there.
>>
>>41471783
He was ridiculously strong even before he started lifting (like most world class strongmen). Apparently deadlifted 5pl8 on his first day in the gym.
>>
>>41472610
They probably got some sort of deal contingent on them coming back. The WSM organizers are pretty awful in general.
>>
Who are your favourites? (like the best)
And how do you think the competitors will place in the finale?
>>
>>41474940
I like Shaw, seems like a cool guy and is still working crazy hard to stay on top.
>>
File: benni.png (1MB, 898x898px) Image search: [Google]
benni.png
1MB, 898x898px
>>41470956
>tfw /ourlad/ benni will never compete again ;_;
>>
>>41474940
Shaw or Hall

Hapthor didn't have shit at the arnold. Hall is a wildcard.
>>
>>41475736
Eddie Hall?

If he dont screw himself over again, maybe.

Hafthor doesnt give a damn anymore, and the one year it should have been hiz, he herped a derp and said fuck squat suits.

Its a damn shame neither Eddie nor Hafthor ever won a competition with Big Z active. Would have made them both more legit, and took a lot away from Brian Shaw. Too bad.
>>
I hope Big Z, but Shaw can also win ofc.

halfmeme and manelthall are 2 steps behind them, and they need to shut the fuck up and focus on WSM if they really want to won it
>>
>>41472610
Trying to get as many niggers on camera as possible, because muh niggers / political correctness / all media is anti-WHITE, but they can't find more than one or two niggers in the whole world who are strong enough to compete with STRONG WHITE MEN in WSM, so they place the competition in Ape-frica in order to make their quota of shitskins on camera.
>>
>>41476105
and what evidence to you have to support this?
>>
>>41470956
Shaw tears a bicep, Z jacks up his neck, hall passes out repeatedly in the African heat.

Thor has an easy win.
>>
>>41475917
Eddie has been focusing on nothing but WSM. And the last two times, he came close, this last time, he fucked himself over hard by destroying his left hand. You could safely say that had he not done that, then he would have done far far better in the carry race, and thus points wise, would have had a real solid chance to get it.
>>
>>41475714
Why?
>>
File: 1426667725029.jpg (39KB, 751x418px) Image search: [Google]
1426667725029.jpg
39KB, 751x418px
>>41476358
Not him but

Common sense reddit, kill yourself
>>
File: GoebblsSpeechJews.jpg (75KB, 489x699px) Image search: [Google]
GoebblsSpeechJews.jpg
75KB, 489x699px
>>41477287
>common sense reddit
Never been and never will be on reddit, newfag.
How do you think /pol/ redpills normies? using common sense or using infographics with evidence and data? Say anthing else and you're a clinically retarded subhuman.

I swear, you're the reason why the Jews are winning.

Gas yourself.
>>
>>41477692
You want an infographic, look at pics of the winners of WSM over the years.

W H I T E
H
I
T
E

That one token nigger with the "British" accent who used to have the "human interest" story for that season be about HIS career more often than any three other competitors combined.

They even put some mulatta bitch as the "hot" female presenter on recently.

Gotta make their quota, just like hiring for the Post Office of the TSA, but since they can't find any really strong niggers, b/c all the REALLY strong dudes are WHITE, they gotta fill the camera with nigger spectators.

So fucking lol
>>
Hafthor had a mental breakdown in the kettlebell throw in last years final. Despite that he only finished two points behind. Both Brian Shaw and Eddie Hall have strong mental games, but Eddies Halls injuries can hold him back. Brian Shaw just seems so calm and confident, it's almost unreal. He's sounds like a teacher of 5 year olds when he talks.

Shaw could win a 5th and tie up Pudzianowski for the all time record, something I never thought I'd see. I am more excited for this one than I have been in a long time, especially considering how boring the presentation was. The Arnold Strongman classic was kind of boring, mostly for the same reason, the presentation sucks. WSM used to be super exciting and people, even normies, would talk about Pudzianowski or whatever, now there is almost never threads about it or people talking about it, even though it almost here. It's like they don't even care anymore.

Botswana again? Really? They only have like 25 spectators and the scenery is as boring as possible. The spectators that were 90 pecent Botswanians and you could tell that they barely knew who these people were, and that it was mostly there first time watching this shit. Compared to the old ones when the crowd is going crazy, the announcers can barely contain themselves, and everyone gasps and screams when something exciting happens. What a depressing decline it has been.
>>
File: IMG_0700.png (379KB, 589x548px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0700.png
379KB, 589x548px
>>41470956
Lean zadrunas
>>
>>41470956
why the fuck is it in botswana
>>
>>41478275
I know. Should be in Central Park NYC or St James in London. Something like that.
>>
>>41478297
yeah get a nice crowd of people and stuff

no ones gonna go to botswana to see this shit but they for sure will drive to new york from a state or two over or whatever
>>
>>41478302
also why put the competitors through the time difference and travel etc its just retarded
>>
>>41478259
I wouldn't recognize him if you didn't tell me who it was.
>>
>>41478305
Not all competitors are from burgerland you know
>>
>>41478817
Botswana is far away to all the competitors though
Not that it matters but
>>
>>41478158
apparently from what ive read about shaw is that he flips a switch when hes not on camera or being interviewed. like if someone is using a girdle or straps he calls them out on it to the officials as being unfair but i think he does it to get the edge on other competitors.
>>
>>41476105
Cry me a river and go back to /pol/ kiddo
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.