[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/comf/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 1458257955859.jpg (54KB, 444x444px) Image search: [Google]
1458257955859.jpg
54KB, 444x444px
>that very tired and slightly sore feeling you get from lifting hard
>you take a shower and go to bed in your clean, warm bed and sleep for 8 solid hours
is there any better feeling
>>
Getting a bj right after the lying down in bed part
>>
>>41469171
>hit 3pl8 squat today
>went for a nice run
>just about to finish doing some work on my bicycle
>big storm moving through
>wearing my favorite sweater
>PR week so im not restricting my diet so much

solid 9/10 on the comfy scale, senpai. would be 10/10 but >tfw no gf
>>
>>41469171
haven't been to the gym in 6 weeks until the last two days. workouts were weak as shit, but I'm back at it and have that comfy doms again, feels good man

also, I can reliably get into a handstand for >10sec now, which is bretty /comfy/, i wanna be able to do a handstand pushup by the end of summer
>>
File: JohnnyBravo_TheD.jpg (126KB, 500x362px) Image search: [Google]
JohnnyBravo_TheD.jpg
126KB, 500x362px
>>41469200
Aww shit nigga, just laid down and my woman is wrapping up some work shit and I'm about to make a play for the succ after a nice 2 hour sumo/back day workout.
Gonna squeeze those sore glutes together for maximal euphoria
>>
>>41469171
I never felt this no matter how much I worked out.
>>
>>41469171
>having a shower at night
i really hope people dont do this
>>
>>41469248
>make a play for succ

that should be automatic anon, only play that should be made is for the asshole which I have to admit I still haven't gotten after months.
>>
>>41469171
>have best poop
>lift hard
>shower
>cuddle gf while it storms outside
>watch netflix
>fall asleep for 8 hours
>wake up to a healthy egg/potato/kale breakfast that your gf made for you
>eat breakfast and fuck
>then eat the potatoes/eggs
>>
>>41469346
you better be joking, only disgusting retards shower in the morning.
>>
>>41469171
>hit back and bis hard today
>cut finally done, increase in dietary fats has me horny as a 16 year old all the time
>abs are sore from hooking up with this girl all weekend
>she's sending me pictures wearing my jacket and nothing else
>samurai Jack episodes on the laptop
I also had a fucking amazing Monday, if anyone wants to hear about it.
>>
>>41469407
Tell us
>>
>>41469391
>cultivating sweat and germs at night then not cleaning yourself
>>
>>41469423
>not taking a shower at night and in the morning
>>
>>41469434
>being this brazilian
>>
>>41469423
As I said, disgusting people shower in the morning. I don't sweat from laying down in my bed.
>>
>>41469483
What the fuck. Do people really shower that little? I shower like 14 times a week.
>>
>>41469616
disgusting fucking swine, I shower at LEAST 27 times per hour
>>
>>41469483
>tfw I shower at least 7 times a week
>only wash my hair once every 8 days or so

Shampoo is hair gains goblins
>>
File: 1494074850656.png (108KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1494074850656.png
108KB, 600x600px
>>41469420
I was visiting the aforementioned girl in her city a few hours from me.
>she woke me up with a blowjob
>took me out to breakfast and bought me a pulled pork hash with eggs Benedict
>we went to the pool on her apartment complex roof and hung out all afternoon drinking with her friends
>she took me to her college gym to "be with my own kind" and because she wanted to watch me lift
>did a few heavy deadlifts, some bench and curls, just to show off and get her wet
>we shower and fug
>going to meet her friends for trivia at a bar
>get coffee first because sleepy from sex
>walking to bar, see a guys car die as he pulls up to gas station, so I run over and help push his car to the pump
>girl is visibly turned on by my good Samaritan display
>brags to all her friends when we arrive, clings to my arm all night
>trivia starts up and the waiter brings over a pitcher of beer
>"Scott said to give you this" look up and the guy hosting the trivia is the same guy I helped at the gas station. He gives me a thumbs up
>my group proceeds to win every bonus round and free drink minigame hosted throughout the night
>we legit win them, not even favoritism
>my group wins trivia night by more than 5 points to the nearest team
>decline to go out with girls friends afterwards even though I'm the big hero now, because "I have to get up early to make it back for work"
>we fug literally until dawn
One of the best days I've ever had in my entire life. It was like a dream, it was so perfect and removed from my daily life.
>>
File: 1494952207501.jpg (17KB, 680x590px) Image search: [Google]
1494952207501.jpg
17KB, 680x590px
>>41469689
On this note, does anyone else eat really poorly after sex? I eat so much junk food after I get paid.
I guess it's a combination of being really fucking starved, but also feeling more desirable and therefore less inhibited about diet.
>>
>>41469689
you sound like a straight normie as possible normie

i'd be happy for you but nothing good actually happened you were just part of normal social situations

btw >woken up with blowjob has never happened to anyone on earth and yet i see a claim of it on 4chan 16 times per day.
>>
>>41469904
>nothing good happened
>sex
>free breakfast
>free beer for good deeds
>hangout at rooftop bar
>winning minigames
>winning trivia
It was pretty good in my book dude.
Also we technically both got woken up by her phone alarm but then she went down on me because I said I didn't want to get out of bed and start the day. Find you a girl who likes to go down on you.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.