[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any over the counter supplements that would give me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: prescription.jpg (6KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
prescription.jpg
6KB, 350x350px
Is there any over the counter supplements that would give me similar focus of my brother's concerta?

Alternatively, what should I tell the doctor to get a prescription?
>>
>>41469113
Literally nothing out there compares to concerta54. You could get kinda close with ephedra if you live in Canada, but it's not the same.

Just talk about how you've always had issues focusing for extended periods, how people (ie. teachers) complain how you drift off. You may have to go doctor shopping a bit. You could mention how your brother gave you a pill once and it made you feel like what you think a normal person feels like, but that's a gamble, could get noted for drug-seeking behaviour.
>>
Sounds like you don't know a lot about drugs, so I wouldn't recommend you take anything until you do your own research.
>>
meth
>>
>>41469113
concerta sucks lmao, try adderall or vyvanse.

you seem to know very little about anything though, so I'm not going to tell you because you have a lot of research you need to do. just don't mention that you took your brother's pill lol
>>
File: hqdefault (4).jpg (32KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (4).jpg
32KB, 480x360px
>>41469113
hijacking this thread a bit....woth no survivors
should i take a double dose of my concerta? was perscribed 24 but it does nothing but make it harder to stay awake doesnt even increase my heartrate. or should i just ask for something else like adderall?
>>
File: 81piVREvRjL._SL1500_.jpg (216KB, 930x1500px) Image search: [Google]
81piVREvRjL._SL1500_.jpg
216KB, 930x1500px
>>
>>41469196
sorry i meant harder to fall asleep
>>
>>41469156
Honestly, this is %100 the case. I took my brother's and it made me feel normal, but I was never sure whether I should ask him for it. I kinda get nervous going to the doctor SEEKING something, it makes me feel shady, even if I feel I may genuinely need it, I accomplish so much more on it.

I am Canadian, might try the ephedra
>>
>>41469197
I don't drink cofee currently, but I bought caffeine pills. They don't do the same thing as concerta for me, even though some say they do.
>>
>>41469211
Ephedra has more side effects than your ADD prescription stimulants. If you really feel like you need it, then tell your doc about difficulty focusing
>>
>>41469196
doubling your dose of concerta will just make the side effects worse.

tell your doctor of the side effects and shit and maybe he'll prescribe you an actual amphetamine.
>>
>>41469235
yeah you are probably right still have a half a bottle i stopped taking as i btoke out in hives aswell after not taking it for 4 days cause....yeah btw any idea how you are suppose to dispose of excess medication?
>>
>>41469188
Research what, I tried it, and it helped me, my mother always suggested something was wrong with me, but I would always refuse her to take me to the doctor because I was in denial.

I may be clueless, but if it works why would I need to research. I googled stuff about concerta and its a lot of people complaining it doesn't work so I assume I actually need it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.