[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Back pain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Been getting a heap of back pain at work lately, can someone please educate me on what muscles are used when sitting so I can try and figure out what I need to work on?
>>
Rippetoe claims another one
>>
>>41468734

Do deadlifts, start small with proper form.
>>
>>41469229
I know the classic reads/squats/lunges/etc routine, but I'm just trying to find out what muscles are doing what when people sit so I know what to focus on.
>>
File: 1489038607460.jpg (62KB, 544x400px) Image search: [Google]
1489038607460.jpg
62KB, 544x400px
>>41468734
Increase your core strength. Your back is sore because it's having to compensate for your weak abdominals.
>>
>have back pain all weekend
>go to the gym, do deadlifts
>back pain is gone

Th-thanks /fit/
>>
>>41468734
>getting a heap of back pain
Go to a fucking doctor, back pain can be very serious, or it can be almost nothing.
Stop asking a Vietnamese basket-weaving forum such silly questions.

I had a lot of back pain, turns out it was just because of my posture when sitting at my computer.
>>
>>41468734
Stop sleeping on a bed you faggot.

I ditched mine 3 years ago and I never have back pain anymore. Before when I slept on a bed I couldn't sleep for more than 6 hours without feeling it in my back and kidneys. Now I spring out of sleep and feel great almost every day.
>>
>>41469384
Spoon-feed please?
>>
Can you touch your toes with straight legs OP? Tight hamstrings can cause your back to round while sitting and that can cause a lot of pain/discomfort. Dealing with that myself right now and I believe it's a pretty common problem.
>>
>>41469512
What do you sleep on nowdays?
A camping mattress on the ground?
>>
stretch your lower back, legs and glutes with a foam roll. Went to a physio and essentially that's what she made me do and it worked. Also don't sit too long at work. Take a small break to get up and walk around
>>
>>41469843
Nah I just use a queen size comforter and put that on the floor and use another comforter as my blanket. I sleep with two pillows, one for my head and somtimes I put the other between my legs if I sleep on my side. It's so fucking comfy.

The first few days will be hell because your body is not used to the stiffness of the floor. Your neck and pelvis might hurt at first but your body quickly adapts. Honestly it was one of the best things I did for my life. I might not get a bed ever again unless I get married and my wife needs a bed.

Also sleep in a closet. I recommend that too.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.