[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Conquest Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

>To the fitizen with a hard dick, everything is a boipucci

There's been a lot of negativity on this board about sex. Let's bring some light to this board and share our successes. I'll start:

>Be a volunteer at Rock Rodeo, pretty well known climbing competition
>meet some other women that are volunteering.
>They are cute and a little flirty.
>One in particular takes interest in me, lets call her Becky
>First two days, nothing major happens. First day was me bouldering, while second day was setting up for registration.
>There's a little drinking going on, but almost everyone is waiting for after the competition to party
>All I have to sleep in for these two days are a sleeping bag and sleeping pad. There aren't any bugs or rain, so it's nbd
> On the third day, the competition is taking place, and after cleaning up breakfast for the competitiors, we start day drinking with tequila
>After a few drinks, we get news that there are few open spots in the pro area for volunteers
>Becky, a few volunteers and I go to the bouldering area and climb all day, watching the pros climb a little
>I complete a project I had been working on every time I go to the area
>We finish, come back to the event area, and she's basically falling me around like a lost puppy
>We start drinking again, and we get a little bit touchy
>Make a deal, that if I make a dyno on the climbing wall they have set up, she has to kiss me
>Make the dyno, we make out
>I end up going back to her tent and fucking her all night
>>
>>41467048
Sorry if it's poorly written. Had to rush because I have other plans for the night
>>
>>41467048
TRAPS AREN'T GAY
>>
>>41467063
As long as his dick isn't in you I can't judge. Nothing gay about getting your dick sucked
>>
>>41467048
Hueco is a beautiful place. Smashing pussy after sending Full Monty and Diabolique. Nothing better.
>>
>>41467456
Glad to see another climber on here. I only sent Nobody Gets Out Alive, but it was still pretty fly to get that experience.

You climb at Last Chance, Los Conchas, or El Rito at all?
>>
>>41467500
indeed. nah, I am a southeast climber.
>>
Is Becky the sporty version of Stacy?

Also, congrats bro
>>
>>41467523
I was just making up a name. She was like a more attractive version of Velma from scooby doo, except with black hair. Share a story if you have one!
>>
>>41467048
>place top 10 in colorado youth sport climbing at 14
>Stop climbing for a few years
>do a V9 out of the blue
Guess it never really goes away huh.
I have no stories about sex. To me, sex does not exist.
>>
>>41467048

am i the only one that saw the thumbnail as this girl hanging from a noose?
>>
>>41467645
Any tips for getting better at rock climbing? I can do a few V3s in my gym and some I can't. Trying to improve quickly and have been doing it for a month now. Should I focus on just climbing or should I build upper body strength first with pullups and chinups? I also have trouble with my finger grip as I have very soft feminine hands, any tips for that?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.