[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is 23 too old for braces?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1480844120035.png (29KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1480844120035.png
29KB, 657x527px
Is 23 too old for braces?
>>
>>41465712
get lingual braces or invisalign if you're embarassed, cunt
>>
>>41465712
No, no one cares. Fix your shitty teeth and move on with your life.
>>
>>41465712
23 is too old to have fucked up teeth.
>>
>>41465794
>23 is too old to have fucked up teeth.

This. It is NEVER too late to correct bad teeth. Bad teeth are an instant negative in any social interaction you will ever have, especially with the opposite sex.

Get it done, OP, and you will thank yourself even if takes until your late 20's to see results. I had my braces from about 16 to 19 and it was worth it, no question. Even having braces will make it look like you are putting some effort into correcting the problem. Try to look at it that way.
>>
>>41465792
this
>>
25 yr old you would thank 23 yr old you for getting them
>>
>>41465794
This
>>
I'm 24 and going to be getting invisalign in a couple months. Could had gotten braces for free before I was 18 but I probably would have needed them again anyway since your teeth can shift when wisdoms coke through like mine did.

Its going to be expensive but I know I'll have so much more confidence with straight teeth. It's not too late at all and if you're self conscious about your teeth it would definitely be worth while.
>>
>>41465712
Dad got em at like 50 and is quite happy he did it. Is it medical or cosmetical?
>>
>>41465712
>>41466013
Do it faggot. If you are insecure about how you will look then you need to get over that because it's temporary and will benefit you in the long run.

As soon as you get used to having them you will stop caring about how they look. Nobody else will care either. Really you should have gotten them younger, I don't know how it works where you are OP but in the UK braces are free until you hit 18 then you have to pay through the nose for them, literally thousands.

If your teeth are fucked up now, they will get more fucked up as you get older. So it's better to correct them now so that they don't cause more problems down the line.
>>
>>41466128

End tread
>>
The best time to plant a tree was 50 years ago.
The second best time is today

Like literally call right now and get this shit rolling op the sooner you get em on the sooner you'll get them off.

Just be thankful you aren't going through puberty and have shitty acne AND braces all at the same time m8. Hodgetwins got braces and they were in they're 40s
>>
im 21 and have braces. its no big deal at all

people will judge u more for having crooked teeth and not getting fixed.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.