[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i injured myself like a retard so i cant lift normally. i got

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: palm.jpg (651KB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
palm.jpg
651KB, 3000x2000px
i injured myself like a retard so i cant lift normally.
i got a cut like pic related, only 10 of them but smaller. anyways how do i go about doing chest and pressing heavy if my base of the palm is slashed and i'd like to avoid getting it infected. doing pulling movements such as pull ups and rows is ez pz and not a problem since i can grip the bar with my fingers but i've got a real problem with the bench and ohp. post experiences if you went through anything similar

>inb4 post picture
i've got some kind of bandage over the cut so i can take a photo of anything relevant and i'm also too lazy to do so
>>
can't, also excuse poor english i am russia and i am also typing with one hand
>>
>>41465222
Just do light weight for a week, a deload week. Try to go as hard as you can, without feeling serious pain in the palm.
>>
>>41465222
This would be a giant pain in the ass but you could wrap your entire hand around the bar with a ton of tape maybe lol. Or just wait a week or two and it'll be healed enough.
>>
>>41465278
this makes sense, i was due for a deloading week anyway but i'm afraid about muh gains
>>41465305
thought about wrapping it something, i mainly just want to avoid getting it infected or to tear the wound further
>>
>>41465222
You can replace most leg-, ab- and lower back exercises with machines that don't require you gripping anything. Upper body will be a problem. You could still do butterfly and reverse butterfly I guess.
>>
>>41465222
hook grip. hold stuff in your finger
>>
>>41465222
just do legs and pulls dude, use your fingers
>>
>>41465591
>>41465575
bruh i mentioned that, my problem is with pushing movements.

i guess i'll just do flyes and finger push ups
>>
>>41465605
You can do tricep extensions just fine too
>>
>>41465332
That's why I said the tape. Like not a little. A fuck load. Literally tape your bad hand to the bat so you don't even have to grip it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.