[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gym etiquette

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: wojack.png (46KB, 500x599px) Image search: [Google]
wojack.png
46KB, 500x599px
fit help me out with my autism

>Cutting my weight and want to do treadmills at gym.
>Never been to gym before

Too autistic to know what to do and don't want
to commit a social faux pas.

What do I say when I go in something like "one day gym pass please"?

Don't know how to work any of the machines but hoping ill be able to figure out the treadmill.

What do I do with my bag do I bring it in and leave it next to the tread mill. Do I bring in a towel to wipe the handlebars after I've finished on the treadmill?

Will they make me do some sort of induction before they let me use the gym?
>>
>>41464454
Just be ready for the penis inspection and you'll be golden
>>
>>41464454
>What do I say when I go in something like "one day gym pass please"?
Pay per month.
>>41464454
>Don't know how to work any of the machines but hoping ill be able to figure out the treadmill.
There should be a trainer there that will guide you through your exercise routine that he will define for you, just follow instructions.>>41464454
>What do I do with my bag do I bring it in and leave it next to the tread mill.
Most gyms have lockerrooms, bring a lock with number coding and leave your stuff in there until you are done.

>>41464454
>Do I bring in a towel to wipe the handlebars after I've finished on the treadmill?
No, that is the cleaning lady job, not yours. Just go there, do what you need to do, dont touch your mouth and eyes after touching the equipment and wash your hands at the bathroom after you are done working out.
>>41464454
>Will they make me do some sort of induction before they let me use the gym?
What you mean by induction? Most gyms measure your bodyfat and physical performance on your first day of training to determine your exercise routine, is that what you meant?
>>
>>41466371
>washing your hands

single mom's kid spotted
>>
>>41464454
If it's a chain commercial gym, just ask if they have like a week free trial or something, that's what I did

also nobody cares about you at the gym unless you do something really retarded so don't do something really retarded
>>
>>41464454
The casuals at my gym just walk in and hand the money to the person at reception and go in. The first time you go will be awkward but you will learn what to do after that.
>>
>>41466649
>single mom's kid spotted
Nope, both my parents are still alive and togheter.

I have a degree in biological sciences and specializes in microbiology, trust me when I tell you that when you KNOW about microbiology, every thing will fucking disgust you.
>>
>>41466715
oh sorry mr nerd kid i will wash my hands from now on, thanks for the knowledge
>>
>>41464454
Do NOT forget to tip the gym receptionist...unless you like finding new gyms.
>>
>>41466925
>oh sorry mr nerd kid i will wash my hands from now on, thanks for the knowledge
You are welcome.

Also, don't use the gym's showers while barefooted, homosexuals have gay sex in those and very often end up pooping in the shower floor.
>>
Jesus Christ

Anon, walk in there like you own the goddamned place. Ignore everybody, complete the mission. You're living in a sea of brain-dead retards, and you're acting like one if you don't go out and take what is yours, that is, your right to walk on a shitty treadmill.
>>
Dont forget seniority rules so if all the treadmills are taken and a guy obviously more experienced than you looks like he wants to use one you're going to have to give yours up
>>
>hello what are your membership rates? do you have a daily pass?

machines have diagrams on them

hit "start" on a treadmill, set your speed, run. all the other buttons are for automating shit.

leave your bag in a locker. if the gym doesn't have a locker room, leave it near a wall or something. i've never heard of a theft issue at a non-shit gym, so I don't even use a lock.

gyms give you a tour at the most. usually they just hand you a pass and collect your money.
>>
>>41466715
I'd rather just build an immune system and never get sick thank you

did your mom use to wipe everything sith antibacterial wipes then wonder why you were a constantly sick weakling?
>>
>>41464454
I was pretty nervous about going as well my first time. I started going to a fitness center at a hotel since it was cheap and not many people went. Just asked for a day pass then went back to get a month pass the next day.

I left my bag next to me for the first while but you're better off just getting a lock.
>>
>>41467015
>I'd rather just build an immune system and never get sick thank you
Good luck with that.
>>41467015
>did your mom use to wipe everything sith antibacterial wipes then wonder why you were a constantly sick weakling?
Nope, I live in pretty dirty conditions at home, but I do wash my hands after touching stuff at public spaces like barbells, you never know how many disgusting niggers wiped their asses with their fingers and did not wash them right before pulling weight.
>>
>>41466978
you dont need a degree in bio sciences to know that, how do you know that
>>
>>41467123
Thank you. I haven't been sick in years and never anything serious, just an occasional flu.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.