[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's /fit/'s opinion on this crazy bastard Jujimufu?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

File: Copy-of-DSC04794.jpg (301KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
Copy-of-DSC04794.jpg
301KB, 750x500px
What's /fit/'s opinion on this crazy bastard Jujimufu?
>>
>>41462130
one in a million, he went so far beyond humanity, that he came back the other way around

rich pianna has a picture of him in his gym locker
>>
>>41462130
wacky for the sake of wacky

strong and athletic as hell, though
>>
one trick pony

It was fun to watch him for the first time, now it's painful because he is trying too hard. Literally in all his videos he is acting like a retard and does a flip every now and then.
>>
>>41463621
>>41463657
He's been like that since ages though, like his old trickstutorial videos and tutorials where like that. He's had always been wacky
>>
>>41463621
>>41463657

this

Tries too hard and shills his sponsors too hard. Just cringey really.
>>
>>41462130
faggot
>>
>>41462130

I don't watch any of his stuff, but when I do see webms or shit of his around, I don't mind.

He seems alright.
>>
>>41462130
couple videos are funny, most are just cringy
but the dude is strong as fuck and also aesthetic
>>
>>41463657
And shilling for coffee
>>
OH SAM
>>
Peep all the jelly manlets that can't make a living off their personality or physique itt
>>
He's cool.
He uses IG for most of his advertising, so his videos mostly stay untouched by that shit, and they're usually fun to watch.
>>
Does he pretend to be natty?
>>
How come his gf is fat and kinda ugly?
>>
is his book any good? thinking about picking it up. Want to do a standing back flip once in my lifetime
>>
Clarence Kennedy can do similar tricking shit and his lifts are a lot better
>>
File: 1484189599449.jpg (16KB, 500x368px) Image search: [Google]
1484189599449.jpg
16KB, 500x368px
>>41462130
>DUDE SLAPSTICK MEATHEAD LMAO
>>
>>41462130
he's got more charisma and better lifts than 2/3 of /fit/izens combined.

great guy, but his videos do get kinda boring after a while. Would be cool to see videos of him jokingly do ultimate ninja or running some meme marathons like the spartan races.
>>
>>41465969
He goes by the nickname "anabolic acrobat", it is hinting towards something, I just can't put my finger on it
>>
Senpai status.
>>
>>41466088It was sort of okay really.
It can be summed up as stretch a little bit multiple times a day then force it really hard five times a week or so.
As a whole it's really nonspecific and a more of a set of general guidelines with half of the book being a page with a picture and half an empty page.

There's almost nothing about flips in there either. He just says if you want to learn it you have to stop lifting weights for a year and just do flips by looking at videos on the internet and trying it out. I'm not sure, but I don't remember any actual flip instructions other than jump high and tuck.
>>
Fun as hell, but I wish his mode was achievable natty. At least he doesn't hide that he's not.
>>
>>41468643
Damn i was hoping for a set out flexibility routine with progressions etc
>>
>>41465969
doesnt mention it. i dont think it matters to anyone following him desu

i imagine he was that weird kid no one talked to in school he did roids and started tricking.

hes still weird af
>>
>>41468643
>you paid money for a book on stretching

literally why
>>
>>41466723
clarence is autist though
>>
After running into him and talking to him face to face. I can only say postive things about him. He genuinely appreciates being recognized and talked to. Shook my hand and got my name and everything. Great guy but on the other hand mark bell and silent Mike are stuck up assholes. I was bummed when I found out they aren't really who they put out to be.
>>
Is he that guy from that webm where a dude with curly hair rides into the gym and lifts like 3pl8 on rollerblades?
>>
>>41462130
Great guy, I happen to live in the same city and met him a couple of times. A genuinely good dude.
>>
>>41467765
"Anabolic" has nothing to do with steroids, it could just be about nutrition. But there's no doubt he's juicing.
>>
>>41470378
yup
>>
>>41470930
>"Anabolic" has nothing to do with steroids
This surely must be a highly educated poster.
>>
Seems like a cool dude but his Instagram stuff is gimmicky/one trick pony
>>
Someone post the webm of him deadlifting 5pl8 in rollerblades
>>
>>41470018
It's been increasingly obvious over the past couple years. Mark Bell may have been a semi cool blue colour guy at one point, but a little e-fame from that movie ruined it.
>>
>>41473697
Was it him who squatted on a hoverboard a while back?
>>
>>41473736
i think you mean bradley martyn
>>
>>41473706
So much this
>>
I wish i could have as much fun as him.
>>
File: og_streetshark.webm (3MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
og_streetshark.webm
3MB, 640x640px
>>41473697
>>
>>41462130
he ruined his optimal body. He looked great before roids.
>>
>>41465981
is she? He had model tier face before he hopped on sterons. Growth and other compounds kind of ruined it though.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.