[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Water fast

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 161
Thread images: 14

Is it good?
>>
>>41461894
I'm on day three and losing my fucking mind.
>>
>>41461909
How much weight have you lost?
>>
>>41461929
im dropping about 2 lbs a day
>>
>>41461929
its made my mind feral though, I feel like a wild animal. I was not prepared for how fucked up it makes you mentally.
>>
Im on day 2, not sure how long to go though.
>>
>>41461909
>>41462091
>>41462108
>>41462111
>OP being retarded thinking this is legit

Oh wow
>>
You need to consume electrolytes too

Also if you fast for an extended period (eg over 24 hours) of time your body will begin catabolism of your muscles. So don't do that
>>
>>41462123
you're a closed-minded fool
>>
>>41461894
no. get memed
>>
>>41462108
first 72 hours is bad
after that it's just boring
>>
>>41462128
That happens in any case of weight loss.
>>
>>41461894
worse than the sip meme
>>
>>41461909
Give a day or two more and you should feel better. Honestly the worst part is the boredom.
>>
>>41462128
You will lose more muscle on slow cut because you are dragging the process out
>>
>>41461894

It's a meme you retard, why don't you hop on nofap and HIT while you're at it
>>
>>41462577

>huge calorie deficits and small calorie deficits work the exact same way

jesus christ
>>
>>41462577

Wrong, you can mantain and gain muscle (albeit much slower than on a recomp/bulk depending on your deficit) on a cut with enough protein, just avoid eating stupid macros and make sure around 50-60% of what you are eating a day is protein and you will be fine.
>>
>>41461894
I dont understand how this works. Where do you get your protein, carbs, etc. The air?
>>
File: 4324r423423432.png (541KB, 685x565px) Image search: [Google]
4324r423423432.png
541KB, 685x565px
>>41462128
>fast for an extended period (eg over 24 hours) of time your body will begin catabolism of your muscles
>>
>>41462763
As for energy its the fat deposits on your body
Protein you dont get.
>>
>>41462776
I thought your body needed protein to survive
>>
>>41462801
muh protein is a meme pushed by supplement companies
>>
>>41461894
If you do your research, it's great.

>>41461909
Morton Lite Salt, Natural Calm Magnesium.
>>
>>41461909
Just do what I do and water fast one day a week while eating at maintanace the other 6. Basicly I am on a 6/7ths the kcal I need so I lose weight.
>>
>>41462972
How much weight do you lose doing that
>>
Im 2 days into a fast but i don't like water so i'm using sips instead, feeling good so far.
>>
File: 1399372551160.jpg (199KB, 500x468px) Image search: [Google]
1399372551160.jpg
199KB, 500x468px
I am on day two and holy shit is it just boring not being able to eat.

You really realize how much eating takes up of your day, and how eating punctuates your time.

That said, I just threw in a lip of Cope Mint and holy shit nicotine is next level when you have nothing in your body, feels like I'm 4 beers in or something.
>>
Can you chew gum on a fast?
>>
Why do you guys fast besides weight loss? Are there some health benefits?
>>
>>41464108
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8IwWatbcRM
>>
>>41464040
No. No artificial sweeteners of any kind as they raise insulin levels. Even stevia, xylitol, etc. Try sucking ice or buy an ice shredder and make unflavored snow cones while fasting.

>>41464108
Yes, tons. Lowers blood pressure & insulin, prevents cancers, balances hormones, increases muscle if you lift while fasting, increases HGH by 1,000%, autophagy fixes a lot of shit like loose skin and scars. Increases brain activity.
>>
>>41464040
I dont see why you would want to, why tease yourself?
>>
>>41464497
>artificial sweeteners raise insulin levels
[citation needed]
>>
>>41464683
>>41464497

Some sweeteners can indeed raise insulin, though never on the level of fructose or even glucose.

Xylitol has no effect on insulin AFAIK.
>>
>>41464497
>Lowers blood pressure
And this is why I'll never try it. My blood pressure is already low enough, I'll probably black out if it gets even lower.
>>
>>41462801
Your body does need protein to rebuild cells everyday. That is why your muscles in your face for example decompose when you have anorexia.
>>
>>41461894
>>41461909
>>41461929
>>41462091
>>41462108
>>41462111
retards/bait/OP shilling this bullshit meme diet again
>>
Niggers gonna be looking like the Olsen twins up in here.
>>
This dude has been pushing this shit for days cross posting on pol as well. At one point he even linked and shilled a fucking book on this. Im tired of this moron
>>
>>41464497
Can you tell me how you gain muscle while fasting? Really?
>>
>>41463877
Yep the worst thing is the boredom. I Iove to eat too so it's even more boring
>>
>>41465002
Test and HGH both increase.

>>41464865
Do it under doctor supervision oand/or monitor you BP daily while fasting. It doesn't drop immediately. You might be able to do 72/1 fast schedule and still get all the benefits including autophagy.
>>
>>41464815
Wrong. Xylitol's a sugar alcohol. It will cause cravings during a fast. Have some fucking will power ffs and just drink fucking g water so you get all the fucking benefits, and don't crash.
>>
>>41461894
for cancer it's great
>>
How long would people recommended doing a fast? And how is the best way to break it?
>>
Is it okay to take things like fish oil and saw palmetto on a water fast?
>>
>>41465105

transient hormone fluctuations are meaningless, they drop as soon as you come out of fasted
>>
>>41466998
When fasting the longer the better, with maximal benefits kicking in around 5 days. Just pay attention to your body, if it's over 2 weeks and you start feeling worse all of a sudden, it's probably time to stop.

For breaking it you just want something that's easy on your stomach. If you go straight into red meats for example, you'll likely get indigestion.
>>
this is the kinda shit cancer patients should do, you are literally killing yourself by water fasting and not feeding cancer cells. Why would anyone healthy EVER do this?
>>
File: 1494794792139.jpg (51KB, 755x415px) Image search: [Google]
1494794792139.jpg
51KB, 755x415px
>>41462577
>this total dr. oz tier science
lmao
>>
File: 1471570837523.jpg (47KB, 662x635px) Image search: [Google]
1471570837523.jpg
47KB, 662x635px
So really no food at all? I would love to try this but then it would break my qt roommates heart to only make dinner for 1.
>>
water fast lol. because diets are just too confusing huh?
>>
>>41462670

Right, lets just clear this shit up.

Contrary to /fit/ opinion the body REALLY does not want to EVER catabolize muscle. It's a bad precedent, so the body will go to any length to avoid it. Once we're catabolising muscle that means organs are also on the menu, but thankfully, we have this thing called BODYFAT that is actually designed to be consumed during famine.

In response to starvation/fast, the body begins upregulating GH in response to .. the lack of anything coming in.

GH is the hormone that basically says fuck off to any excess muscle catabolism.

GH has a measurable effect on protein loss, and it's readily observable; i.e. I look at you day 1 of a fast and I see e.g. you're consuming 90g of protein per day by day 5 you're consuming 60g of protein per day. So we see this almost linear relationship between GH and muscle catabolism. GH goes up muscle loss goes down.

When you stretch this out what you see is people on a fast do not lose any extra amount of muscle compared to those on a normal diet.

In some cases, people using slightly extended IF protocols have had literally 0 (zero) muscle loss on a diet. Best of both worlds, hello GH, and hello a small amount of protein. So the body is happy.

But, again, it's worth stressing the emphasis /fit/ has with the body 'catabolising' if it doesn't get nutrients every 23.5559 minutes is basically a wives tale.
>>
>hating yourself so much that you create an eating disorder for MUH HGH
>>
>>41467681
I hate myself and you can't stop me! Only death can free me from this curse. But I'll be damned if I don't go out fighting.
>>
>>41467238
Kill dormant cancer early. Get wrecked fasting deniers
>>
>>41467238

> you are killing urself by not eating every 3 hours!!!!

how fat are u babe?
>>
>>41465156
I'm a moron. Is that g water or is that just a typo?
>>
>>41464497
you never fix loose skin or strech marks lmao. doing a magic fairy fast doesnt make you heal ur fucking strech marks u stupid cuck
>>
>>41469055
Apparently it can help
>>
>>41462972
>water fast one day a week
>basically on 6/7ths kcal

you don't get any calories from water you fucking idiot water doesn't have calories
>>
>>41464915
fast=/=diet
>>
>>41469092
NO IT CANT THERE IS ZERO SCIENTIFIC PROOF THE ONLY WAY TO MAKE STRECH MARKS FADE IS TO GET LAZER TREAT MENT HOLY SHIT HOW DUMB R U PEOPLE?
>>
>>41469134
Autophagy canabalizes scar tissue during fasting. That's why scars disappear after a very long one, (like 20 days).
>>
File: Screenshot_623.png (307KB, 502x281px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_623.png
307KB, 502x281px
>fasting is a me-
>>
>>41467509
/fit btfo
>>
water fasting is fun but hard, its easier if you just fast intermittently, dont eat for 24 hours or so and then have some turkey breast and cheese or something. you'll stay in ketosis and you can resume fasting without going insane

also, carbohydrate free drinks are your friend. diet arizona green tea is delicious
>>
>>41470102
So go 24 hours no food then eat and then no food?
>>
>>41470107
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5odKC4x-61E

one meal a day
so basically 23/1
>>
>>41470107
fast as long as you want, then when the insanity of not eating starts to really get to you, eat something that doesnt have carbs until you're satiated, then it's back to fasting until you cant help yourself anymore. you will lose weight, maintain more muscle, and won't be constantly suffering
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIuj-oMN-Fk
This might answer a lot of questions, especially about muscle loss, insulin, etc.
>>
lel everyone in the thread mad. I remember when you faggots first heard about keto. The same reaction.

Water fasting is pretty much that, using keto.

Anyway, its good. Take salt shots though and eat a multivit. After day 3 itll be alright, you wont feel that hungry anymore. I didnt feel shit after 10 days lost a lot of weight and felt like a god. I'll definitely do it again.

I remember going over fasting videos on YT in the past and thinking those guys are fucking retarded. What do you know huh.

tldr. Try it, or dont and shut the fuck up.
>>
>>41470863
Did you keep the weight off permanently bro? Now that you look back on it, was it really worth it?
>>
>>41470894

Have done similiar lost weight, look good, kept it off.

Fuck yeah its worth it.

I ain't no pussy cuck niga that needs to baby down his calories.

I just wanna get the job done now even if it means I'm more uncomfortable.

I find it so strange people are like "WOW MAN TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT? HAHAHA NOT ENOUGH WILLPWOER?r?? roROFOFLl!ll!!"

It's like do you really think 500 calorie deficit requires more willpower than not eating? Are you fuckin retarded.
>>
>>41467681
>eating less than your body wants you to every day and never feeling satisfied

vs

>eating to satiety when you're hungry, not eating when you're not hungry

Tell me again which is the eating disorder.
>>
>>41470920
Nah I'm with you man. I've done the research and I think, especially with my health, I'll be good for it.
How'd you go adjusting to eating again? Small portions/good macros? You got a bf%?
>>
>>41470920
Honestly keeping a consistent 500 calorie deficit for a year requires more willpower than starving for a week
>>
>>41470941

Adjust to eating again? Bro unless you're stopping for a month you're not going to have issues with refeed syndrome.
>>
>>41470967

Nice opinion, it's retarded and logically makes no sense, but it's yours.
>>
>>41470970
Nah I probably didn't articulate well enough. I mean, did you eat high protein/low carb when you got back into it or did you not watch your diet? You often get fat cunts saying "don't do a [water diet], I tried it once and put all the weight back on!" I know most of it is because they are fat cunts, but worth mentioning.
>>
>>41471009

These days I do fasts of 2-3 days without eating and then I'll eat the evening of the 3rd day.

If I'm not fasting in blocks of days I just maintain a regime of 1 meal a day at dinner.

No, I don't practice keto or anything like that. I'll usually break the 3 day or more day fasts by having a big bowl of minestrone soup for first meal as a way to jam a shit tonne of vegetables & nutrient heavy broth into my gullet.

Then I'll eat whatever anybody eats I don't believe there's any extra benefit to fasting for 3 days and then living exclusively on meat and fat?

You've accrued atleast ~7500 calories of deficit in 3 days if you do nothing at all .. so yes if you would like some bread then have some bread .. if you want some cheese then have cheese .. you can get away with it.

The only thing I limit myself on is crappy sweets/chocolates, I don't like to eat any processed calorie dense crap.
>>
>>41471049
That's fair. Thanks for the advice bro. How much have you lost in the time you've been doing this?
>>
>>41470976
how about you actually test things out instead of sitting on your ass armchair theocrafting?

I've tried both, and fasting is FAR easier than severe caloric restriction. It also has a far lesser effect on your basal metabolism, so you'll have more energy than you would otherwise. Real life experience trumps your retarded headcanon about what "should" work.
>>
File: image008.jpg (82KB, 1047x541px) Image search: [Google]
image008.jpg
82KB, 1047x541px
>3 weeks of alternate-day fasting reduces body weight, body fat, and plasma insulin concentrations in both men and women while a diet of 500-600 calories on 2 of 7 days per week induces loss of abdominal fat, improves insulin sensitivity; and reduces blood pressure.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4531065/

>a study in the june 5 issue of the Cell Stem Cell shows that cycles of prolonged fasting not only protect against immune system damage - a major side effect of chemotherapy -- but also induces immune system regeneration, shifting stem cells from a dormant state to a state of self-renewal.
https://news.usc.edu/63669/fasting-triggers-stem-cell-regeneration-of-damaged-old-immune-system/

>Fasting enhances growth hormone secretion and amplifies the complex rhythms of growth hormone secretion in man.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC329619/

>fasting for three days can regenerate your entire immune system
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/03/12/fasting-for-three-days-can-regenerate-entire-immune-system-study/

>Intermittent fasting, in which individuals fast on consecutive or alternate days, has been reported to facilitate weight loss preventing the progression of type 2 diabetes and consequently improve cardiovascular risk.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4257368/

>Diet mimicking fasting promotes regeneration and reduces autoimmunity and multiple sclerosis symptoms
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4899145/
>>
>>41469107
Heh
>>
>>41461894
I thought you are not suppose to fast more than 12 hours why are people in here talking about full days? are you guys trying to fucking die?
>>
>>41471164

This is like arguing it's easier to suffer immense pain but only for a week than it is to suffer a pinprick for a year.

It's retarded, you're wrong, move along.

You're dismissed.

Also, likewise I've done both. So gg anecdote cancels yours out.
>>
I'm on my 9th day. Yesterday I felt a little bit bad but mostly because I ate couple of potatoes with salt (salt was really GOOOD) and today I had to shit out something liquid dark brown. After that I feel reaaallly good and my head feels clear. I'm not hungry anymore.

So far I've lost 29lbs, starting at 294lbs at 6'4.

People that talk about being anorexic after that fasting are the ones who get 300g of protein everyday because muuh sweet protein powder makes gains.
>>
>>41471357
you're not interested in having a serious discussion. go fuck yourself somewhere else.
>>
>>41471379
Doesn`t eating taters mean that you`re not fasting anymore?
>>
>>41471408

There is no serious discussion to be had.

You're trying to argue its easier to be literally starved than it is to slightly reduce your calories but still eat normally.

This is so stupid there is nothing to really argue about.

You have a fundamental malfunction in your brain, as I just said, it's like saying

" Oh it's easier to suffer immense pain for only 7 days than it is to suffer a pinprick for a year!"

Think about that logically, actually remove your ego and use your brain.

That's a retarded sentiment, anybody with an IQ above room temperature can work that.

It's easier to STARVE than to eat 1 bowl of rice less per day.

Just shut the fuck up, don't reply straight away, and use your brain (regardless of how small it is).

Jesus.
>>
>>41471379
If you need salt, just use broth, then sprinkle it with lite salt, add some spices, then water it down a little to spread it out.
>>
>>41471419

Technically you are right but couple of people suggested to carb up after a week just in case. So i just did that. But I'm back on the water diet for another week or maybe more.
>>
>>41471549

desu I'm not a fan of broth and probably never will, but I will try out, thanks.
>>
Isn't a fast only supposed to be 12 hours or at most a day?
>>
i started a water fast today
see you in 2 weeks faggots
>>
>>41470863
>>41470920

Did you still exercise or nah?
>>
>>41470976
It's easier to not do anything than doing something carefully with organization
>>
Doing two days water fasting
>Understandable
Doing two weeks water fasting
>ohboyamilaffin.jpg
>>
>>41471789

Equating not eating as being the same as "not doing a task" so, therefore, to not do it = lazy & easy.

The ability for the human mind to perform back flips in order to justify its own beliefs is literally amazing.

You've actually re-defined the function of eating as to make it mean the same thing as to not go to the gym. As if it's a process instead of the thing that fuels processes.

> Oh man, you didn't eat today? You fat peice of shit you'll never lose weight lmao.
>>
>>41471049
Skip the bread. If you stay in ketosis it makes going back into a fast way easier.
>>
>>41471340
You can fast for as long as you have excess fat reserves. One man did it for over a year.
>>
>>41471357
WRONG. Ghrelin decreases during a fast which means hunger goes away.
>>
>>41471422
The hunger goes down after day 3 you immense retard.
>>
>>41472000
>>41472010

See: >>41471817
>>
>>41472019
That post in no way defeats what I said. Ghrelin, the hormone that makes you hungry, decreases during a fast. Also your metabolism increases. The longer you fast the better.
>>
>>41472042

It completely disarms the notion not eating is easy and eatin 500 calories less is hard. Which is what this whole debate was predicated upon.

> Not do task = easy & lazy

> Therefore -> not eating = easy & lazy

Except, no.

If you've ever fasted you know the hunger never goes away, not even 1 week. It may be blunted, but you still wake up wanting to eat.

Metabolism increasing is not related at all.

Honest question, and yeah I know you samefagged the 2 posts before too, but seriously how old are you? Your ability to apply logic is very limited, if you're not in highschool I'd wager you're mentally defunct.
>>
>>41472063
I'm in day 5 of a water fast and have zero motivation to eat.

Way easier than eating shitty 500 calories and being hungry all fucking day every day.
>>
>>41472098

You missed this question.

> Honest question, and yeah I know you samefagged the 2 posts before too, but seriously how old are you? Your ability to apply logic is very limited, if you're not in highschool I'd wager you're mentally defunct.

Please answer.
>>
I'm a dietician and I must say that I am STUNNED by the misinformation in this thread. Your best bet is to buy a biochemistry textbook like Lippit's Illustrated Biochemistry, and read up on macronutrient metabolism and learn the entire metabolic map. Simple phrases like "catabolism of muscle" "ketone formation" "brain activity" "fasting" "insulin" "ghrelin" are all much more complicated than you've been lead to believe, I can absolutely garuantee you.
>>
>>41472130

Err .. why would a lay person ever need to learn the 'entire metabolic map'?

That's shit people partially memorise for their first-year human biology 1001 unit and then forget.
>>
>>41472130
For example, many people know that insulin regulates blood sugar. Some people may have been taught that insulin "packs glucose into cells". Not many people know that insulin is just a hormone that binds to surface receptors of cells and prompts glucose uptake into cells via GLUT 1-5 membrane transporter mechanisms, or that insulin regulates cyclic-AMP second messenger systems that change the confirmation of certain G-coupled proteins, activating intracellular enzymes via phosphorylation or dephosphorylation and enhancing or inhibiting enzyme activity.
>>
>>41472158
That's what I thought too at the beginning of my education. However, now I know all the interconnected processes of nutrient metabolism, what varying concentrations of each do to metabolic processes, including fasting for short or long periods of time, substrates involved in ketone formation, fat formation, protein absorption, etc. It really helps me Wade through all the nutrition bullshit on this site and everywhere else, and like all science, the more you know, the more you can use logical and informative reasoning to both identify the best information and apply it to your own nutrition and training
>>
>>41472160

This entire paragraph is literally intellectual masturbation and is entirely irrelevant to anybody who isn't doing a PhD in biochem.

Reads like a first-year bio student trying to flex.
>>
>>41472171
so what's your opinion on long term(1week+) fasting?
>>
>>41461894
>>41461894

New fag here.

I was told that this was the place to go for sound advice on health, instead it turns out there are a bunch of "bro science" faggots who don't know SHIT about health.

The fact is that you could lose a Million pounds a day by fasting, but what matters is how you are on the INSIDE.

I am willing to bet NONE of you fasting retards have taken a Blood Exam, or a CBC, and if you did you would see how fucked up and deficient you are inside your organs.

Kill yourselves, you wanna-be alley nutritionists.
>>
>>41471422
I agree with the guy.
Not starving but fasting for a week or two is much easier than counting every meal and having a 500 calorie deficit
>>
>>41472231
Wow, rude!
>>
>>41472172
>phd in biochem

more like masters in nutrition or something. phd in biochem is about 10000000000000000x more complex than what you read
>>
>>41461894
It's literally a last resort emergency function of your body from way back when we were still hunting and searching for food as savages
In times where food was scarce your body would start utilising your own bodyfat and your body's own cells just to survive
But even with this you couldn't last more than a small period of time
And especially not 1 month like some retards claim
Apart from that your organs will most definitely not thank you for doing this shit
And because your metabolism is basically fucked after having been starved for an extensive period you will probably store fat at abnormal rates after your fast and since you developed no proper eating habits etc. you are most likely to continue to eat like shit which got you into your starting position
>>
>>41471804
So any more than 2 days is dumb?
>>
>diets r hard, and I want instant results because my generation has been brutally ass fucked by modern technology such as the modern web and smartphones. I know! I'll drink nothing but water! Surely this is the beginning of a new healthy lifestyle for myself and I will surely keep the weight off!

water fast IS the pussy / easy mode way to cut.
what's harder - drinking nothing but water with sometimes salt shots and a multi in the mornings, and also you stop being hungry after day 3, OR having to plan a diet, manage your macros, count calories, prepare and cook meals?
>>
>>41473313
why do you believe that putting in more effort for less benefit is a good idea?
>>
>>41472688
2-4 days is maximum if you want the best amount of HGH/fat burning boost. If you lift, have a refeed, dont just dont junk food.
>>
>>41473313
Damn man I didn't know counting your calories made you a hardass nowadays.
>>
>>41461894
not water fasting here but after drinking nothing but water i lost 5 kg went from 80 to 75

t. lanklet
>>
File: 3a7.jpg (262KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
3a7.jpg
262KB, 800x800px
>>41472130
>I'm a dietician
>>
>>41472231
Nobody wants to be a nutritionist
>>
>>41473313
t. Bitch ass baby boomer or gen x faggot
>>
>>41462128
>lso if you fast for an extended period (eg over 24 hours) of time your body will begin catabolism of your muscles

No wonder you're a fat.
>>
File: shut it down.jpg (32KB, 408x632px) Image search: [Google]
shut it down.jpg
32KB, 408x632px
>>41461894
>>
>>41471340
Our ancestors could fast for days and weeks if famine set in. The entire point of having a capability of storing fat is to ensure a way to survive famines.
>>
>>41472613
World record for fasting is over 400 days. 400lb dude was on a doctor monitored fast with vitamin and electrolyte supplmenetation.

He lost 200lbs.
>>
>>41474853
That disgusting blob boogie could literally go years without eating kek
>>
>>41461894
>not doing an oxygen fast

Never gonna make it
>>
File: fit water fasting guide.jpg (656KB, 1398x3550px) Image search: [Google]
fit water fasting guide.jpg
656KB, 1398x3550px
I made an infographic, guys. Hate away.
>>
>>41476087
>stuns your growth
Well I'm not getting any taller so there's that.
>>
>>41461894
I'm on day 27 guys, we can do it!
#motivation
>>
>>41476376
I'm aiming for 30. Previous best is 10
>>
J
>>
>>41476087
>watermarking with a tripcode
regardless of the information contained within it, it is and will always will be garbage.
>>
>>41473313
Why should I be trying to work against my body and increase the difficulty of something?
>>
File: hulkster.jpg (47KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
hulkster.jpg
47KB, 480x480px
>>41477863
thanks, saved
>>
>>41462828
shutup fag
>>
>>41477957
>>41476087
BTFO
>>
File: fasting-fs8.png (55KB, 952x1915px) Image search: [Google]
fasting-fs8.png
55KB, 952x1915px
>>41476087
>>41477016
>>
>>41476087
Grow until 28? You sure about that
>>
File: baka ass motherfucker.jpg (43KB, 470x521px) Image search: [Google]
baka ass motherfucker.jpg
43KB, 470x521px
>>41476087
>>41476087
filtered

go back you fucking faggot
>>
>artificial sweeteners raise insulin
what the fuck? I did 2 cycles of PSMF with coke zero to deal with cravings. given the caloric deficit, I would've lost consciousness if it raised insulin.
>>
>>41474853
Shouldnt he have lost more than half a pound a day?
>>
>>41476087
>Myths ... do your own research
L O L
basically "go find some random scientific study on google"
>>
>>41478452
Did you lose weight?
>>
>>41478006
Oh well, I'm happy to help. I'll stop using the trip now.
>>
People mention supplementing electrolytes with litesalt, how do you go about taking that though? Drinking salt water will give you diarrhea right?
Do you just take a little salt raw?
>>
>>41479672
Most people just mix a little in a glass of water and drink it. I pour a little on my desk and just pinch it into my mouth while i play diablo 2.
>>
I can't fast more than 24 h for now.
But I fast daily.
My stomach can't take much food anymore.
And I am wondering if I can do this for 36h and then 48h and then 60h.
>>
>>41478006
add in

>If your fast is longer than 10 days, do not eat meat on your first day breaking the fast. Your gut does not have the bacteria necessary to break it down. You will either die or shit your guts out in agony.
>>
>>41480800
What specifically is your guy unable to break down? If this was true wouldn't you not be able to eat anything with protein in it?
>>
>>41480865
>If this was true

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gut_flora

neck yourself
>>
>>41480929
What is it within meat is your body unable to digest without gut bacteria that isn't present in other foods with protein and fat?
Thread posts: 161
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.