[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Fight/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Judo-Kevin-Murphy.jpg (1MB, 2321x2583px) Image search: [Google]
Judo-Kevin-Murphy.jpg
1MB, 2321x2583px
Starting a New job as a Armed Patroll Officer.

We work solo with a Baton, Cuffs, Radio, Lv2 Body armour and a G17/G19.

What /Fight/ advice would you recommend so that I don't get my ass kicked by some Ice head and his friends?
>>
>>41460890
Learn to suck dick really, really well.

Oh shit, forgot I was on /fit/. You'll be fine.
>>
>>41460920
thanks.
>>
File: 1487528797146.jpg (195KB, 1000x1526px) Image search: [Google]
1487528797146.jpg
195KB, 1000x1526px
>>41461002
All good, kiddo.
>>
>>41460890
Start Muay Thai and Wrestling + some BJJ moves you can learn on YouTube since BJJ is pretty expensive. Or just train MMA which combines all 3 of them.
>>
>>41460890
if you're looking for a sport recommendation i'd go with muay thai or boxing (works great on street). also, have someone teach you rear naked choke, sprawl and takedowns (wrestling or bjj, trips are useful too). muay thai clinch is great if you're sure that there are no knives involved.
if you're looking for advice for fighting here you go:
>watch the distance, never let anyone too close (punching range)
>don't let them surround you
>combos are better than single punch (1-2 or 1-2-low kick, keep it simple)
>hands up, chin down
>use your hips and shoulders when punching
>BREATHE and try to stay calm in your mind or adrenaline rush will kill you

that's all that i can think of now. i grew up in slavic shithole so i learned to fight. took up muay thai and am not bad at it too. peace bro and good luck.
>>
File: bjj street self defense.jpg (61KB, 851x478px) Image search: [Google]
bjj street self defense.jpg
61KB, 851x478px
Get in my guard bro.
>>
>>41460890
Eskrima is the typical basis for all baton work everywhere. It's less important than >>41461591
>>
First of all - what you want is to learn how to fight. That means you shouldn't be bothering with sports (judo, karate, jujitsu, etc.). Only exception is boxing which is practical as hell.

Best for you would be krav maga - effective combat system, works well for soldiers, teaches you every important stuff.
>>
>>41462777
I have never seen good krav maga.
>>
>>41462806
What do you mean by this?
>>
>>41462777
Oi you fuckin cunt, just had meself a glorious wank.
>>
>>41460890
Donut munches x F
>>
>>41460890

Learn BJJ and boxing. They're the most time efficient and effective.

Save up several grand and commit to taking courses from here.

https://www.academi.com/training-courses/course-title/executive-protection/overview

Among others. Constellis used to be called the CAG mafia until a management shakeup a few years ago. They're less cowboy now than ever.

Network like a mofo and get a bodyguarding job CONUS for better pay. network for a job where the employer will sponsor you to get a clearance for that job. Now that you've got clearance you can start applying to OCONUS PSD and site security details for better pay. Good contracts will pay $300+ a day on contract, great contracts will pay $500-$700+ a day on contract depending on your resume, clearance, and network.

That's how I got into contracting.

t. former paramedic
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.