[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Shitty normie advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 1478017803723.jpg (125KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1478017803723.jpg
125KB, 1024x768px
>Oh, you're dieting? Eat almonds, they have lots of 'healthy fats'.
>Be sure to drink lots of water, it will help tighten up the loose skin!
>>
>>41459996
>Eat less calories than you burn. It'll help you lose fat!
>>
>>41459996
>Oh, you ate icecream? That doesn't count.
I'm pretty sure my mother doesn't think sweets have calories.
>>
>>41459996
Is that ss-man with Nicolas Taleb ? Is that pic real ?
>>
>>41459996
Well shit, almonds do have good fats and drinking water is always a great idea, so this advice ain't that shitty

Also
>juice clensing
>>
>>41460036
>The drive that saved strength training
>>
>>41460075
Except almonds are about the most calorie dense food on the planet and drinking extra water won't do shit for your skin unless you walk around chronically dehydrated
>>
>>41459996
It's not that big of a surprise to see one fake intellectual who rebrands old idea to sell books with one guy who rebrands old football strength program to sell books
>>
>>41459996
I've been losing weight recently, and my dumb fat mom told me that I shouldn't """"starve"""" myself, because eating less is starving in her mind, and the only valid way of losing weight is exercising more.
>>
>>41460090
Tbh a lot of people (i used to be) are a bit dehydrated.
Drinking more water is good advice for pretty much everyone -particularly normies that usually give this advice to other normies.
You'll feel better in a wide range of ways.
Worst case - you'll piss more.
Unless you go too retarded and kill your kidneys. Don't do that
>>
>>41460090
>Except almonds are about the most calorie dense food on the planet
fatty detected, come back when you understand what's good for you and what isn't.
>>
>you should do yoga, it's great for loosing fat
>>
>>41459996
>eating non-activated almonds
fucking normies
>>
>oh you're dieting, here I made you some guacamole it's way healthier than cheese dip
>>
There is never a reason to not drink 3L+ of water per day
>>
File: IMG_0645.png (119KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0645.png
119KB, 640x1136px
>>41460395
That's actually not wrong. Assuming they didn't fuck with it, guacamole is pretty good. The store bought stuff I get is 50cals per 2 tablespoons.
>>
>>41459996
>Drinking non-alkalized water
>>
>just be yourself
>fake it 'til you make it
>>
>>41460036

Ripptoe, Taleb, Vox Day and Glenn Reynolds are all secretly friends with each other but keep it on the down-low
>>
>>41460440
>Not making your own guacamole
It's so easy and it doesn't have preservatives

And it tastes better
>>
>>41460541
This stuff doesn't, and I'm lazy as piss about it.
>>
>>41460457
If you're cool just be yourself. If you're not, fake it.
>>
>>41460090
That's why they're great. A cup is something like 500 calories.
>>
>>41460079
You mean
>drahve
>>
>>41460406
Bro. I drink the same displacement as found in a Ford 302, every day.

5.0L+ a day club president.
>>
>>41460205
She's one of the two-three people in the world who actually give a shit about you. I know parents can be kind of dumb when it comes to fitness but they do it for love
>>
>>41459996
>fake it.
>implying people don't see through your ruse
>>
File: 200_s.gif (42KB, 357x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
42KB, 357x200px
>>41459996
? That's really good advice. I eat nuts all the time when cutting. Cashews, almonds, macadamias, almond butter, pnut butter. Water helps you feel full and does indeed help improve skin elasticity.
Do you want to tell us about your current cut and why it's going so badly, fatty?
>>
>>41460541

If you are in UK you can buy frozen cubed avacado now

http://www.fruitnet.com/fpj/article/167104/tesco-launches-first-ever-frozen-avocados

its cheaper, lasts longer, and is good for homemade guac
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.