[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOW TO DENY/RESIST HUNGER, CRAVINGS ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: CshV5kVUAAAelgX.jpg (91KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CshV5kVUAAAelgX.jpg
91KB, 675x1200px
Help me guys i have no control over my cravings i do not know how to deny them or ignore them...

help.
>>
HELP !! I'm about to dive in
>>
Drink water, eat veggies.
>>
Distract yourself with busy work of some sort and drink water
>>
>>41452849
Thanks but i already done that i just don't know how to deny it... Do you know how ?
>>
>>41452407
>get more fibre, it will fill you up for longer
>chewing gum will keep you busy for maybe 30 mins and has no calories
>>
>>41452877
Just anything that gets your mind off the thought of eating. Also chewing sugar free gum helps trick your brain into thinking your eating
>>
just dont eat lmao its really not that hard youf at retard
>>
>>41452913
thanks i guess my mindset have to be like "i'm craving__ but i deny it cause i have a goal"

Am i right ?
>>
>>41452407
help
>>
>>41452407
>how to deny
Right click
>>
>>41453115
??
>>
if you get serious cravings then your diet is probably too extreme.
are you doing some meme diet or even fasting?
>>
>>41453129
no i'm not i'm on a normal diet to lose weight but the craving and hunger ... I Don't know how to deny it
>>
>>41453129
But it seem like i can't even have a grip on the slightest craving i have so heeelp
>>
>>41453168
>>41453180
find some food you like that's very low on calories but fills you up real good

lean meat works well (chicken breast, lean cuts of beef) for this purpose but is time consuming to prepare.
>>
Your cravings come from too sudden and abrupt a change in diet and probably the eating of insulinogenic foods that's crashing your blood sugar and making you hungry.

Eat more protein and fat to reduce the cravings and have a cheat day to vindicate them every now and then
>>
Drink water, chew gun, and grow some discipline fucking pussy
>>
go look at yourself in the mirror with your shirt off and verbally berate yourself until you're not hungry anymore
>>
>>41452407
stop eating fucking carbs
>>
>>41452407

every single meal include some broccoli and/or cauliflower that you throw on the skillet

it has next to no calories and will fill you up like crazy

drink tons of water

eat low calorie density foods

stop being a pussy
>>
>>41453127
It's a dota joke
>>
>>41452407
>Get a family
>Be happy together
>???
>Lose family

BAM, problem solved. No appetite.
>>
>>41452407
here's one simple rule I follow when I cut below 10% bodyfat and the cravings get increasingly worse day by day:
(1) Don't eat anything with taste.
this will cold turkey kill your dopamin response to food. it's like quitting smoking. it sucks for 5 days and then you're finally rid of the craving shit for good. until the cut is over and you want to gain some more muscle that is.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.