[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nothing more /fit/ than takinga break from working out to give

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Nothing more /fit/ than takinga break from working out to give your mom a call and let her know you love her and that you're thankful.

That's how you know you really made it.

Give her a call boys.
>>
>thanking the ultimate gains goblin

Dyel detected
>>
>>41449201
>his mom is a gains goblin

Sorry that you come from a broken home.
>>
But I'm not thankful at all.

I now she meant well, but damn. Didn't sign up for this ride.
>>
>>41449201
>your mother is a gains goblin
feel bad for you anon, not because of your mom, because of your attitude of blaming others for your lack of gains

not gonna make it.
>>
>>41449228
this is exactly why calling mom to thank is the sign of having made it, you obviously are still stuck in not having your shit sorted out bud,

read the bible, you'll make it.
>>
>>41449236
You could give me everything and I'd still be depressed. The human condition is inherently made of misery or lies.
>>
>>41449252
no bud your condition is. I'll bet a whole lot of money your room isn't even clean right now and that you don't have a clear goal in your mind for the day from the moment you wake up.

Tell me you don't know what it takes for you to be happy. you know exactly what it takes but you prefer to pity yourself. It's much easier to lay at home and go "oh man, my condition fucking sucks, I wish I didn't have to do this"
then do the exact things that you already know you need to do to be happy.
>>
Is it weird that I have no relationship with my mom? Like she raised me and everything, she's always had a job, we were a perfectly normal household (my parents divorced when I was 10 tho). But I literally never think about her. I have no opinion on her. I mean I did sometimes "hate her" when I was a 14 y.o. but nowadays I literally don't care about her. She's nice and everything but I've never understood this obsession guys have with their mom. Like when I was younger, I didn't understand why they insulted each other's mom. I still don't get it desu. On the other hand I do have a normal relationship with my father. Sometimes I get really scared that when they die I'll feel nothing t b h. come to think of it I think the only people I've ever cared that much about are my younger brother, my first gf. and probably my dog. I don't know what could cause this, is it autism or something?
>>
>>41449276
kek. what's your goal my friend?
>>
>>41449286
don't linger in the past, the divine connection between you and your creator is unending and as powerful as it's always been. Give her a call, ask how she's doing and how her day was, if you make that call with genuine intention in your heart, everything else will come natural. just try it.
>>
>>41449276
The only thing making me happy in the world is playing sports, and I'm 30 so most of my time is spent commuting, working or dealing with bullshit now.

I can't even play team sports anymore since everything hurts and I'll get rekt by 22 years old who have time to train all day.

My time has passed and I'm just waiting around now. Still, I do have a pretty good life so I guess I shouldn't complain.
>>
>>41449298
not him but my goals are to lose weight
and to meditate daily .
>>
>>41449329
sports make you happy because you're a man and you're naturally oriented towards goal-seeking behavior. Even if you don't win all the time, the pleasure of actually getting a chance to try to win is superior to the endless misery that most young boys go through in early chilldhood education where the education is not goal-oriented, and later in life when the failures of the state and our newfound ideology of science in giving our lives meaning becomes clear. There's not much use in "setting goals" unless you have some internal narrative of reality that gives those goals meaning.

So telling you to set goals probably wasn't complete, but the fact that your room is a mess, and you are not waking up with a goal in mind communicates a disastrous failure in your upbringing that is not your fault. Coming from a secular home, and spending my youth at public school set me up for maximum failure in this respect.

I don't want to proselytize, and it's important that you work this out for yourself by reading books. But I really do believe that religion is the best systemic approach to meaning in human life that is deeply connected with the truth, moreso than "scientific truth."

I haven't even read the bible or any religious texts yet, I plan to, but I realized the importance of divinity and the difficulties with the notion of what reality was that the scientific education I received had led me to believe. (it was a toxic, autistic narrowminded way of thinking, think about the way most militant atheists behave, that is this structure of reality taken to it's extreme).

Ironically, ironically a great deal of what led me on that path were reading early classical scientific works like Harvey, Galen, Gay-Lussac, Black, Dalton, Avogadro, Proust, etc.

Believe
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.