[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think she's going to make it, /fit/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

Do you think she's going to make it, /fit/?
>>
>>41448628
Can't stand, that cunt.
>>
>>41448628
Skips leg day way too often, not a chance.
>>
>>41448628

Nobody gives a fuck.
>>
Given enough decades and technology advances... maybe?
>>
>>41448628
I don't know anything about her, but I hope she does.
>>
>>41448628
She can already fuck twice as much people in one day as you ever will in your entire life
>>
>>41448698
2 * 0 = 0
>>
Not up any stairs
>>
>>41448768
What the fuck is wrong with you
>>
We're all gonna make it brah
>>
>>41448768
Wow.
Insensitive much? I swear all 4chan posters are like this; no respect! Screw this im back off to reddit.
>>
LUL who tf delets posts on 4chan fucking fag
>>
>no squats
>no deadlifts
It's basically a curlsister. She will never make it.
>>
Fick m8 u delet like a bich?
>>
>>41448628
Make what? She's clearly not in the kitchen

huehuehue
>>
i fucking hate how people will tell her "you go girl" "you are the motyvation to others" when in reality she has nothing to work for. What will she do? Train her shoulders, biceps? She's a woman and a fucking cripple basicly a stupid waste of space she is
>>
>>41448628
>seated shoulder press
Never gonna make it
>>
File: staybadandmadyoucuck.png (6KB, 390x470px) Image search: [Google]
staybadandmadyoucuck.png
6KB, 390x470px
>>41450005
Yet she could still probably go out and get plenty of guys to fuck her on any given night while you stay indoors being upset by crippled people.
>>
>>41450074
explain to me what is the point for her to work out
>>
>>41448628
this lady going to the gym is the equivalent of the people in this forum reading books
>>
>>41450143
What is the point of anyone working out? Fitness, health, feel better about yourself, not become a loose sack of shit, or fun.

At the same time she is also a person. If you think people are worth anything less because they can't walk or run then you're a genuine idiot.
>>
>>41450268
>If you think people are worth anything less because they can't walk or run then you're a genuine idiot.
women is to breed. she's a cripple, who wants to have cripple kids?
>>
>>41448628
mirin those forearms

somebody link her to that to that Rips video where he explains why you shouldnt do curls with EZ-bar
>>
>>41450328
Nigga you don't inherit paralysis. If somebody snaps their shit up and can't walk, their babies aren't born snapped up. My girlfriend and I could be mass mutants but our baby wouldn't leave humanity behind out of the womb.
>>
>>41450180
dying
>>
>mfw she will never need me to help her
>no cute wheelchair girlfriend to take care of
>no one to lift from bed to chair every morning
>>
>>41450337
Arnold disagrees
>>
>>41450408
>no one to lift from bed to chair every morning
She'll just get mad at you and say that she can do it herself.
>>
>>41450428

not when it's cold, shut up
>>
she already did
>>
>>41450464
>>41448813

Thus spoketh the holy Zyzz
>>
Look at the third image. Even a disabled woman looks at you with disgust, /fit/
>>
File: 1486927392442.gif (768KB, 460x635px) Image search: [Google]
1486927392442.gif
768KB, 460x635px
>>41448634
>>
i can barely face people on a day to day basis and my legs work. you guys are mean
>>
honestly she was hotter before she became paraplegic
>>
>>41448753
>this
>>
>>41450328
You realize her reproductive system still works, right? You can still fuck and impregnate a crippled chick, ya fucking mong
>>
>>41448648
This.

How are you gonna walk if you dont even try?
>>
>>41451411
>You can still fuck and impregnate a crippled chick, ya fucking mong
Yeah but she can't feel it and she'll just lie there like a dead fish pretending to enjoy herself. It would be like fucking an onahole with a speaker. No muscle control in the pelvic area and glutes + no natural lubrication = a dry loose vagina.
>>
>>41451453
Ya, you're right. I didn't say it would be enjoyable, but other anon specifically mentioned breeding, which is a stupid point
>>
File: reaction spanish judgment.jpg (64KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
reaction spanish judgment.jpg
64KB, 540x540px
>>41448835
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.