[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JUST FINISHED MY 30 DAY WATER FAST - ASK ME ANYTHING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: sFpIpJj.jpg (94KB, 960x1067px) Image search: [Google]
sFpIpJj.jpg
94KB, 960x1067px
I started my weight loss journey back last year and tried everything from weight watchers to the fruit only diet, but nothing ever worked for me. I even tried that CICO diet people keep talking about but could never find any CICO at the store. The weight just wouldn't come off! I then saw a post here about water fasting and decided to give it my best shot. I started my fast clocking in at 217lbs which is considered obese for my height and am now a /fit/ 168lbs! I wasn't able to do any lifting during the fast because I was just so out of it with the lack of energy, but I read that its normal feel that way during extended fasts as it's the HGH being released from my body and my toxins being cleansed. It was tough and I even passed out a couple of times, but it was worth it cause now I'm so glad to finally be at a normal weight for once and I can't wait to show off my new beach bod this summer.

Anyway that's my story and if there's anyone out there who has second doubts about doing a water fast then I'm here to end those doubts
You will get amazing results and you will get that body you always deserved

we're all gonna make it brahs! I know I did!

pic related, me at the end of my fast
Ask Away!
>>
>>41448326
Too obvious bro, next time you are going to waste your morning typing up a shit post, make it more believable.
>>
>>41448390
Nice source to back that statement up

Fasting just works
Get over it.
>>
why do americans believe they have to eat every 30 minutes?
>>
File: IMG_5106.png (2MB, 1952x971px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5106.png
2MB, 1952x971px
>>41448326
>am now a /fit/ 168lbs
Is pic r-r-related?
>>
>>41448482
Americans are retarded, they don't understand their diet and habits are the problem. I hate my country. Guarantee this faggot gains the weight back
>>
Starting a 2 week water fast today. Any tips on starting it and ending it? How did you deal with refeeding
>>
>>41448326
is this klinefelters
>>
Worst bait thread I've seen in a while. Fasting works faggot
>>
>humans lived the majority of their existence without an abundance of food
>it wasn't uncommon to go days without food
>BUT FASTING IS SO UNHEALTHY YOULL LITERALLY DIE
>*stuffs face with junkfood*

The body is designed through evolution to be able to go without food because it was necessary. Your DNA assumes you'll have the lifestyle of a hunter gatherer
>>
Good job on the anorexia.
>>
>>41449104
>*stuffs face with junkfood*
>The body is designed through evolution to be able to go without food
>Your DNA assumes
>lifestyle of a hunter gatherer

neck yourself redditfag
>>
>>41449104
You are not supposed to go 4 whole weeks without food. Few days, okay. More than a week? You enter eating disorder territory. Even people during the holocaust developed an eating disorder mentality after starving for so long.
>>
>>41449292
just as much as the russians, ukrainians, germans, polish etc that were starved to death by jewjet camps?
>>
File: Klinefelters.jpg (66KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
Klinefelters.jpg
66KB, 1000x750px
>>41449084
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.