[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i love bananas and i usually eat like 5 per day. i have 2 or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 529b3d931605fb4d900007be.jpg (75KB, 800x1066px) Image search: [Google]
529b3d931605fb4d900007be.jpg
75KB, 800x1066px
i love bananas and i usually eat like 5 per day. i have 2 or 3 during workout. are they bad for gains or not?
>>
>>41448279
they have a lot of sugar
>>
>>41448285
yea but its not a unbonded sugar like high fructose corn syrup you fucking retard. dont this to this retard op they have fiber and micro nutrients keep eating
>>
>>41448279
if it fits your macros no, much better than eating processed shit
>>
>>41448523
This is the stupidest thing I've read in a month and I browse /b/

Bananas contain fructose. He's right, they're high in sugar and should be eaten in moderation like any food.
>>
>>41448279
1000 calories
>>
>>41449008
sucrose =/= fructose
>>
>>41449741
Which is exactly why I identified fructose.

Use your brain and stop being retarded on purpose.
>>
>>41448279
i eat 4 carrots a day

am i going to make it?
>>
>>41448279
Avocado has more potassium. Broccoli and other low carb veggies have just as much potassium.

5 bananas is a ton of sugar. Might as well eat candy.
>>
>>41449008
bananas have sugar thats fructose bonded with glucose you retard. Do you FUCKING RETARDS EVER DO ANY RESEARCH. THE BANANA ALSO HAS FIBER WHICH SLOWS THE INSULN RESPONCE YOU GET FROM THE SUGAR PROVIDING YOUR BODY WITH SOME GO CARBS AND ENERGY. ITS NOT LIKE TABLE SUGAR AND HFCS WHICH HAS A 55% FRUCTOSE AND 45% GLUCOSE RATIO AND THERE UNBONDED WICH MEANS IT ISNT DIGESTED PROPERLY AND IS THEN RAPIDLY ABSORBED INTO THE BLOOD STREAM FUCKING ALOT OF SHIT UP AND CREATING INSULIN RESISTANCE WHICH IS BAD FOR BODYBUILDERS BECAUSE MORE INSULIN RESISTANCE=LESS NUTRIENTS ABSORBED INTO MUSLCES FUCK OFF WITH UR BRO SCIENCE MACRO SHIT RETARD READ A BOOK AND DO SOME ANAROMY RESEARH BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUTR 15YR OLD DICK SUCKING MOUTH OK YOU FAGGOT?
>>
>>41451078
Tldr
>>
>>41451078
You said that already, repeating it wont make it any less retarded

All sugars have similar effects on the body excluding maltose and some of the inflammation effects of fructose being slightly more elevated. If you had a clue what the fuck you were talking about you'd understand the dietary response is almost identical

Yes, insoluble fibres can help to slow down sugar release but that's irrelevant to bananas which is the very reason I eat them to treat hypos.

Please, please stop being retarded on purpose. And if you're going to be autistic at least understand what you're talking about.

>>41451093
He's trying to suggest fructose is safer than sucrose despite evidence showing they're the same or even the contrary and adding some nonsense and bullshit along the way
>>
File: uncun4nf4ucn.jpg (3KB, 145x90px) Image search: [Google]
uncun4nf4ucn.jpg
3KB, 145x90px
>>41451078
ANAROMY
>>
>>41448279
D-Do you sometime suck a little bit the banana ? I heard it's good for protein
>>
>>41451172
sources faggot?
>>
>discussing bananas
>getting so riled up you screampost in caps

lol autism. Imagine someone actually screaming that post at someone
>>
File: Naamloos-2.jpg (34KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Naamloos-2.jpg
34KB, 600x600px
>>41448279
This thread is bananas
>>
>>41452392

Carlos !
>>
>>41451231
Always ;)
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.