[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would going to the gym as an augmented man still be worth it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: bionic2.jpg (76KB, 559x564px) Image search: [Google]
bionic2.jpg
76KB, 559x564px
Would going to the gym as an augmented man still be worth it? What kind of gains would you make?
>>
HE NEVER ASKED FOR THIS
>>
I have this recurring dream that I have one bionic arm and I'm constantly trying to catch the rest of my body up to the inherent strength of this one cybernetic piece, but it's always uneven and I develop some dream OCD about the augment
The weird bit is that I have all my limbs
>>
>>41447366
how augmented? id just go to them gym and pay extra for a proportionate robo-limb
>>
>>41447366

The only reason would be if you just got mechanical parts like this and needed to practice using them. Otherwise, no, there would be no sense in wearing them out.

It would still be worth exercising the non-augmented parts, e.g. the guy in your picture would still probably benefit from ab and leg movements.
>>
>>41447366
download the latest firmware and make those optimization gains
>>
>>41447366
I wouldn't want to get augs unless i'd lost my limbs in some accident. Chances are even the most advanced augmentations can be rejected by body or simply break down
>>
>>41448857
Not even Deus Ex tier augs? Punch-through-walls-then-kill-everyone-around-you-with-your-torso-grenade-then-jumping-off-the-50th-floor-and-surviving-thanks-to-your-magic-tech-parachute augs?
>>
>>41448891
Have you even played Deus Ex? To not have your body reject augs you constantly need to take drug that name i forgot. Fuck that unless i'd lost my limbs in accidents.
Instead of agumentations, cloning has better future. Making materia that resembles bones is easy next things is to make artifical muscles, veins etc and you've got aug that can't be rejected.
>>
>>41447366

ELECTRONIC OLD MEN
>>
>>41448287
I tried that from this zip file I got in email. Now my arm has stopped working and I need to pay 300 in bitcoins in the next 12 hours or it will delete my gains.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.