[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I dropped LSD last night, slept maybe like 3 hours, is it okay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1490503594829.jpg (5KB, 121x176px) Image search: [Google]
1490503594829.jpg
5KB, 121x176px
I dropped LSD last night, slept maybe like 3 hours, is it okay for me to go to the gym today
>>
>>41445644
I don't fucking know. Where'd you get the LSD?
>>
>>41445654
cop pls
>>
>>41445644
Yeah but just do cardio. Your coordination will be diminished today, don't want to hurt yourself. Swimming would be ideal cos it's chill for the mind too.
>>
>>41445644
how? I can never sleep for at least 12 hours after taking acid. though I've never taken less than 225ug
>>
>>41445644
Jesus, don't be such a pussy. You're not competing WSM for fucks sake, go and lift.
>>
>>41445782
yeah i slept ike 2hours last night and got a headache so thats why im wondering is it okay
>>
>>41445644
Go to the gym, just know your limits
>>
There's literally no reason not to lift the day after
>>
This is why I'm taking it in the morning next time
>>
File: 1491693075698.gif (2MB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1491693075698.gif
2MB, 540x540px
>>41445644
If you did acid, then I doubt you ate well yesterday. Chalk today up as a rest day and reflect on what you learned from your psychedelic experience.
>>
Drugs are degenerate.

I slept 4 hours and just finished my workout though, just dont push yourself too hard.
>>
>>41445644
you're fine, going to the gym on acid is cool too
>>
>>41448346
microdosing is a great preworkout
>>
>>41448450
any kind of dosing as long as you don't get overwhelmed, acid is like really strong adderall
>>
>>41448461
>acid is like really strong adderall
That's a huge stretch
>>
Give your mind a chance to rest. If it was your first time, there's no doubt you're still thinking about all the weird shit you thought about last night, and you're probably still zoning out to different triggers. You're gonna be thinking a little differently for the next few days, so let yourself decompress. Do something mildly engaging like swimming and try enjoy a fresh sober view and focus on what the experience means to you.

I hope you enjoyed your time and didn't get too into your feels. If it was with friends, they should know to keep babysitting you even in the afterglow.
>>
>>41446737
>Drugs are degenerate
Please explain
>>
>>41448471
idk dude i've dropped a few dozen times and went to the gym for a lot of them, and i have an adderall prescription to compare it to
>>
>>41448461
>Acid is like really strong Adderall
They are nothing alike. Kys
>>
>>41448495
n i do a lot of both
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.