[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Navy recruit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: navy-recruits-essex.jpg (74KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
navy-recruits-essex.jpg
74KB, 600x400px
I stopped smoking weed recently (around 2 weeks ago). How long woruld you recommend I wait until I visit a recruiter and enlist? Im thinking another 8 weeks to be safe.
>>
>>41445481
go google THC half life and testing protocols you lazy twat
>>
>>41445481
Sounds about right throw lots of sauna sessions in there to be sure

>Navy

Enjoy your gey buttsecks squid
>>
>>41445507
:D Jokes on you Im gay
>>
File: 1472696718115.png (81KB, 301x251px) Image search: [Google]
1472696718115.png
81KB, 301x251px
>>41445522
>Triple dubs don't lie
>>
30 days is a pretty good guarantee man
>>
>>41445481
At home THC tests are avaialable over the counter only like 15 bucks iirc
>>
so how much buttsex do sailros have in general?
>>
Hey anons, not op but is anyone here taking the Nuke program for the navy? I was offered to go to this program since I scored a 92 on my ASVAB, but I didn't get the auto qualification. Now I have to take the NAAPT? Test to qualify. Is there any info about the test that u guys have? I know it's an aptitude test but I don't want to go in there blind and I'd really like to get in this program as I'm the only one in my siblings trying my best to provide for the family and I doubt theyd help.
>>
>>41445522
HOT DAM TRIPLE DUBS
You'll make a great seaman, gay boy.
I knew guys who smoked spice while they were in. You could always smoke that shit if you can't give up the ganja while you're doing your gay shit in the Navy.
>>
>>41445481
not sure if it's standard practice for the navy, but a friend of mine wanted to work in a high-level govt position (fbi or nsa, I can't remember now for the life of me) and he said that they did hair follicle testing, which apparently can detect pot use up to 5 years prior
>>
They didn't test me until boot camp. If they try to test you before you ship tell them to fuck off because they don't own you yet.

Also watch out for that "moment of truth". They put your company in a room and say it's your last chance to fess up to anything. Don't. If they knew already you wouldn't have made it that far. If you fess up they got you for enlistment fraud

>What a man does on liberty is his own business.

Good luck shipmate.
>>
>>41446239

Don't fuck with that spice, anons.
>>
Dollar tree has in home thc testers for $1 buy 5 and check your piss. Usually three weeks with exercise and water intake.
>>
>>41446073
nuke is absolute garbage
you'll fucking hate yourself for the rest of your life if you take this route
>>
>>41448738
>>41446239
My good friend from HS got discharged for smoking spice. He was in Groton for sub school and they went to a party in Boston and some rat fuck snitched on a bunch of them. Not worth the risk OP.
>>
Don't join unless you literally have no other options. I used to be an optimistic, generally happy person and the navy has turned me into a bitter, pessimistic sack of shit. If you do decide to join, have fun being a glorified janitor for the next 5 years of your life.
>>
>>41446073
DONT. they always try to push nuke on you cause it makes them look good but ive heard it sucks. pic something you would LIKE to do and sign nothing till its what you want.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.