[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/plg/ powerlifting general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 22

/plg/ powerlifting general
>>
>>41442341
exterminate
>>
File: frog_piano.jpg (13KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
frog_piano.jpg
13KB, 350x263px
>>
>>41442341
Delete and make a new one
>>
>>41442612
Why?
>>
Hey guys. My friend asked me a few months ago about the best routine bla bla bla, what every noob asks. He read the sticky and did SS with some assistance but now his workouts are taking too long and he only has 45 minutes to workout (work and uni). I know wich FB programs are solid but I don't know about FB short 45' ones. I assume you do a lot of supersets and short rest but no idea about excercise selection.

Any help would be awesome.
>>
File: IMG_1275.jpg (95KB, 600x339px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1275.jpg
95KB, 600x339px
>>41442365
>>41442612
Somethin ain't right here...
>>
I fucking love sumo and i dont care who knows!!!

reminder that having le long legs and short torso = good conventional is a meme
>>
what the fuck do they put in monster drinks that keep me wired for so long? caffeine pills or coffee etc with the same caffeine content would not still have me wired like this

i know they put other shit in it like vitamins and shit but i thought that was just a meme
>>
http://www.powerlifting-ipf.com/rulescodesinfo/approved-list.html

I need a belt, any advice, lads?
>>
What is preworkout like c4 supposed to feel like? I tried it for the first time today and i didnt really feel anything.

I never take any caffeine or sips or stims
>>
>>41442746
C4 sucks. I need 4 scoops for it to do anything for me. Get a new better preworkout or take more of it
>>
>>41442628
There's niggers in the op that's why
>>
>>41442770
I want to stay natty so i dont want to start taking preworkout i just borrowed a scoop from my friend hopefully i didnt lose my natty card
>>
>>41442746
I felt kinda tingly from c4 but I didn't get any energy from it. Don't think it's a good pre at all desu.

>>41442719
>Need multiple belt tightnesses for different lifts
Prong or quick release

>Like cranking it tight and taking it on and off easily
Lever or quick release

>Don't want to deal with maintenance (tightening screws and such)
Prong or quick release

>10 or 13 mm
13 mm is more supportive, 10 mm will interfere with your mobility less. Not everyone has issues with belts interfering with their mobility/getting into position.

>Tapered
Just no
>>
>>41442806
Thanks, would probably go with a 10mm since it's my first belt. Single or double prong?
>>
how do u guys program board presses? i dont find that i have any sicking points currently, so im just playing around with different accessories. i did close grip board presses at ~10 lbs over my close grip 1rm for 2x3, and really liked it. if i push the weight on it what carryover can i expect to my bench?
>>
>>41442838
Your first belt will last you a pretty time man. Single will be easier to take off. Not aware of any advantages of the double over the single desu.
>>
Sniffing ammonia is the best preworkout
>>
>>41442858
Pretty long time*
>>
>>41442874
>>41442858
Alright, thanks.
>>
discovered that my isleyesque squat was because of weak glutes. been doing some glute bridge holds and focusing on keeping my knees out. my butt is chronically sore but squat feels fantastic. Reminder to do your glute work
>>
reply to this post or trappychan dies in her sleep tonight
>>
>her
>>
>him
>>
rest in peace rafael
>>
File: file.png (41KB, 540x536px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
41KB, 540x536px
how was everyone's weekend?
got any big plans for the week?
>>
>>41442866
Kills brain cells
>>
>>41442806

I take C4 and don't get tingly. Though I don't feel super energetic after taking it or anything.

Though THAT might just be because I've been taking it every workout for so long I have to stack six scoops with the 9 volt battery to feel a buzz.
>>
>>41443899
dont need em
>>
>>41443942
C4 makes me shit my brains out and feel awful.

>tfw tried C4 once on squat day
>tfw had to run to take a shit between every set
>>
>>41442704
grapefruit juice contains enzymes(?) that prolong and enhance the effect of caffeine, they probably have an isolate of that in there
>>
>>41443529
what habened
>>
Esmeralda?
>>
Trappy?
>>
1. can nuckols 3x a week int med bench be done indefinitely/until it dries up?

2. is sheiko good for builing good strength/size or is it only really designed for peaking on the platform/not sustainable gains?

thanks
>>
How does /plg/ work around life events and demands?
And how can I work on improving my recovery speed?
I'm going to start up working graveyard package handling at a shipping company. I'm going to try and continue lifting as my rest and schedule allow, but I'll be disappointed if I have to cut back on time in the gym.

Is there anything that I can do to deliberately improve my rate of recovery in between sessions, accounting for the fact that I'll have physically demanding work and possibly some sleep cycle disturbance?
>>
>>41445367
if you bulk on sheiko you will get fucking huge

I went from 181 to 215 in a year and now Im back at 193 at 12% BF

I dont think Ill compete 181 again, woops :)
>>
>>41445378
if i was you i'd take advantage of the extra work by ramping up my food intake a LOT
>>
>>41445392
thank you
>>
>>41445378
steroids

other than that, sleeping and eating
>>
>>41445405
make sure to do hypertrophy and deload after every 3 month peak

like please do not jump right on 29 again
>>
>>41442635
Kek
>>
>>41445412
oh yeah that was another question - i got the all sheikos spreadsheet and dunno what the fuck all the different numbers mean like 29/30...what did he mean by this?
>>
DYEL here

When I lift I a warm up set with a bar then I add about 10kg then add about 5kg until I get to around 40kg but by then I'm four sets in

How should I go about getting my heavier weights, should I warm up with the bar then go straight to 40kg or 30 to 40kg
>>
>>41445437
read some online guides

29 is the starting program

31 is a good middle and I think 32 or 37 is a peaking program. most guides recommend 29, 32, 37 or something

Id recommend sheiko beginner unless youre already having a class I or elite total
>>
>>41445447
Warmup sets dont count as sets. Do as many as you can without getting tired.
>>
>>41445457
ok cool man, thanks
>>
>>41445483
Just remember, you can sub 80% for meaning RPE 8.

except 90--95% is not 9.5 RPE, haha.

how I siurvived is I got a poster of sheiko in my room and a cuddle pillow with print and told myself "he only hurts me because he wants me to be stronger"
>>
>>41445457
>29, 32, 37
What? 32 is a peaking block, 37 an introductory accumulation block. This order makes no sense.

Probably the most common Sheiko program is 37-30-32. It's the "sheiko for under 80kg" one on the sheiko forums.
Apart from that you can just download all of trappy's sheiko spreadsheets that get dumped on /plg/ a lot.
>>
>each day I go to bed I keep sleeping less
I swear I just had my eyes closed for 5 hours without calling asleep once
>>
>>41445720
Falling* REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AUTOCORRECT DON'T FUCK WITH ME NOW
>>
>>41445655
>*trappy
*Rafael, gay lover of sean o'neil and child predator.
>>
>>41445720
I had that issue. Try staying awake for 2-3 days and you'll fall back into an okaaayish sleeping pattern.

That's literary the only thing that worked other than daily medication
>>
>>41445756
My nose and throat are fucked and why I can't sleep, so that probably won't help me. Plus I have summer classes that I need to focus on. RIP
>>
>>41442704
Bull spunk
That's what taurine is anyway
>>
Doing less volume today because of max attempts on friday. Going to be a disappointing workout tonight, but I guess friday's will be even better so it evens out.
>>
Squat
Squat Assistance
Bench
Dip
Chin

Squat
Bench
Dip
DL

Squat
Squat Assistance
Bench
Dip
Chin

Am I fucking up by not doing curls/extensions and rows?
>>
>>41445893
yes you should do rows and extensions.
>>
>>41445893
What are the advantages hitting lower twice and then upper 3 times over alternating them?
>>
>>41445977
Just ease for me and saves time. I like doing my squat assistance right after squatting and I'm loose.
>>
What is the secret behind sheiko working? Also, can i still gain on sheiko if i don't inflate?

Has anybody else here had shite xperience with sheiko peaking blocks?
>>
>>41446049
The secret of Sheiko working is in whether it is an appropriate amount of volume and frequency for you relative to your training history. If that's true, then doing lots of submaximal reps will refine your technique a lot.

I wonder if the people who don't have great experiences with the Sheiko peaking blocks are also the people who are actually doing a significant amount of volume for the first time, so the peak isn't actually sufficient to dissipate all the fatigue.
>>
>>41446001
These are the people who have to two plate benches LOL

>>41446049
>What is the secret behind sheiko working? Also, can i still gain on sheiko if i don't inflate?
Tons of submaximal volume and specificity of lifts improve your lifting economy. Inflate your Maxes if you think you can handle it but you should give it a couple weeks first for the fatigue to set in and break your dick
>Has anybody else here had shite xperience with sheiko peaking blocks?
Most of the genetic dead ends around here that I've run it see some gains but then they burn out. Use it for big meet prep but it shouldn't be the program you run year round
>>
>>41446256
>>41446270

How common is 3/4/5 in most commercial gyms for 1rm? I'm weak, and did sheiko intermediate high load for a while but eventually switched to train for aesthetics. While the program was fatiguing, especially after 3 cycles back to back with only one week inbetween to test new maxes, i can think of a number of things that are way more taxing than doing sheiko. Drinking half a gallon of milk in the gym while doing it basiically solved the problem of the mid-session headaces and cold sweats.
>>
>>41446270

If you get stronger in a pre fatigued lift, you will be stronger when not fatigued for that lift.

Consider kys.
>>
>>41446339
If you think that's the only mechanism at play when running that kind of programming then you're retarded
>>
>>41446368
My squat is a weak point compared to my bench, why would I not squat first?
>>
Why do so many natty power lifters who are about 200lb look so small, silent mike benched 4plate and DL 700 or 800lb. Yet he looks like a fairly average guy.

Is it just because they are not on gear they look kind average? Is there any examples of actually natty bodybuilders in clothes so see if they look small too.
>>
>>41446437
in pictures maybe, hes not that shredded.
Irl hes thick as shit, just look at those wrists
>>
>>41446437
his pencil neck creates the illusion that hes smaller than he really is

also what makes you think hes natty lmao
>>
>>41446452
Is it just the pictures that make them look small, i mean he is 225lb and 5ft9 and clearly not that fat he should look huge.
>>
>>41446437
>>41446452

Yeah, Silent Mike is not fuckin small. If you put him next to Mark, maybe he looks sort of small, but Mark's been on roids for like 20 years
>>
File: Silent mike.png (632KB, 824x464px) Image search: [Google]
Silent mike.png
632KB, 824x464px
>>41446470
He looks kinda small in his videos, like his arms look small on his frame and he looks like a fridge.

His Instagram pic makes him look a lot better.
>>
>>41446517
Ah no I figured it out, his head is huge
>>
Squishing some Norman khan out of my asshole right now, it's not as thick as it usually is.. A bit more water and it probably would have been a direaha mess.. Needless to say this is the type of Norman khan that has you wiping for days

Ahhhh just let a couple more drop in the toilet

Ooh make that a lot more thy really are
Coming out furiously
>>
>>41446573
Took a sean o'neil this morning.

Felt like a wasted life leaking out of my bum.
>>
File: Capture.png (15KB, 381x439px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
15KB, 381x439px
Lmaoing at anyone being memed to death doing shieko instead of a truly effective powerlifting program like Dietmar.
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 641x530px
>>41446590

Don't copy my meme again Dino
>>
Is smolov jr legit for bench or not?

I remember trying it a few years ago but i was stupid and did it whilst cutting, then went straight to a bro split after.
>>
>>41446598
What makes deitmar better?
>>
>>41446643
It works, just have to be careful and not do too much other upper body work
>>
>>41446655
How would you run it? Would you include squats + DL still too?

Could i add the Smolov jr for bench template and C6W lower days.
>>
>>41446669
I'd run it with something that's fairly manageable with the bench since I'd want it to be my main focus. I would include squats and deads. C6W lower + smolov Jr might be a bit much, especially the first two weeks, unless your recovery, food, and sleep are on point.
>>
>>41446669
+ greg nuckols 28 free 1x squat/dead
>>
>>41446648
look at those beautiful variation exercises

Never doing a comp bench or comp deadlift for 8 weeks is what gives it it's strength
>>
>>41446698
>>41446753
Thanks guys.
>>
>sheiko M W F
>back, arms, and mobility work on Tuesday and Saturday
>Sunday and Thursday rest days

Been doing this a few weeks now and it seems good. Recovering enough and not burnt out, been lifting a few years so I'm used to high volume. Is this sustainable? I feel like sheiko doesn't have nearly enough pulling movements to offset all the pressing.
>>
>>41442796
Fuck off /pol/
>>
Has anybody watched EPF equipped 120kg and 120+? It really left me puzzled... How in the world can you compete for 10+ years yet cant reach depth for your opener? And then fucking bomb out on squats because all 3 are high? I mean the judges were not even unreasonable, they really didnt hit depth and even the ones that did were borderline most of the time. Isley or somebody else who knows this, is equipment really so tricky that even training under Dietmeme you barely make your opener giving a 11/10 effort?
This really was quite a shitshow. I have to give credit to the Ukraine team though, they were absolute beasts.
>>
>>41447090
The suits and shirts are really, really stiff and it is very very difficult to hit depth/ touch your chest. My raw bench is 120kg and i couldn't even get close to my chest with 190kg in George's shirt, and 180kg in my own shirt.

A lot of people will also use brand new kit at high level meets, so it's not broken in and even more stiff than usual. The ukrainian/eastern european countries seem to be on another level with their skill in the kit, probably because they focus on it more than raw.
>>
>>41446698
One last question, how much should you increase the weight each week.

It says 2.5 to 5kg but 2.5 puts you at 95% of your max for 3 which i could do from the start.
>>
>tfw woke up with cyst on face on sunday
>tfw had to have surgery on sunday and today
>tfw no lifting
>tfw have to take antibiotics
>tfw only 300 wilks
>tfw small wrists
>tfw no gf
honestly might kysms Tbh
>>
>>41447273
how much do you bench right now
>>
>>41447141
I suspected something like new kit but I cant understand it. In raw pl its common practice to refine your technique and use good technique even with low weights. You try to do everything the same way everytime you lift so that when you step on the platform you dont even have to think about it and just do as always with an opener you can hit with ease.
What is different in equipped pl that you can jusitfy saying "oh wow I never practised in this very hard to use thing, better wear it for competition I guess" ?
And on your first point: I know its hard to touch/ hit depth in kit, but so do the lifters and the coaches. Why not wear it a bit looser and at least get a total? Hitting depth shouldnt be your goal, it should be an absolute given part of the lift.
>>
>>41447359
120kg for 1 and 110kg for 4.
>>
>>41447273
Go by how you feel, it's a lot of volume man. 95% for 10x3 won't exactly be easy.

>>41447341
I know the vast majority of these feels. Don't hop back into lifting too early and tear a muscle like Duffin :^)

>>41447361
>Justification
It's hard to hit depth or touch anyway, so yolo :^). You can make a total by opening raw as well.
>>
>>41447408
>It's hard to hit depth or touch anyway
not if you squat highbar
>>
>>41447361
There a great degree of uncertainty when using kit as well. A small deviation off the necessary bar path will often mean you miss the lift or don't make depth. Sometimes i miss equipped benches i know i can get to a 2 board and have done in the past because my bar path is just slightly off, and i end up losing most of the pop from the shirt.

To answer your question about what the biggest difference is, i think it is the intensity/ loads you use. If you are using weights in training that you can always touch/hit depth with in full kit the intensity is going to be so high you a) won't be able to do an effective amount of volume and b) it will fatigue you so fast that you'll burn out very quickly.
>>
>>41447408
>95% for 10x3 won't exactly be easy

desu 95% for 1x3 isn't possible if you're using a true max
>>
>>41447341
in which country do you live where you can get in for a surgery that quickly? I had a benign tumor on my fucking neck and I had to wait 8 months
>>
>>41447408
>Don't hop back into lifting too early and tear a muscle like Duffin :^)
what did he mean by this

You think I could lift?
>>
>>41447436
I didn't get general anesthesia or anything, also helps to live in a smaller area with a hospital.
>>
>>41447428
Or if you're retardedly awful at maxing, but yeah.

>>41447449
Chris Duffin decided to do a full body lifting session just after getting over pneumonia and tore a calf muscle during it lmao. I'd listen to your doctors and be very careful when starting up again.
>>
>>41447428
This is the spreadsheet i got and the numbers look odd to me, i upped by 5kg each week and it still only 110kg for 3 reps i can already do that now but cant bench more than 120kg.
>>
File: Smolov.png (29KB, 1220x376px) Image search: [Google]
Smolov.png
29KB, 1220x376px
>>41447485
forgot pic
>>
>>41447483
wew, I was just gonna let the wound on my face heal, but maybe I'll take it easy for even longer.
>>
>>41447485
>Doing 110x3 is the same level of difficulty as 110 10x3
Are you shitting me
>>
>>41447520
Im saying it seems a bit low, i can hit 110kg for 3x4 with room in the tank.

10x3 with decent rest would not be unfeasible, i wonder if the spreadsheet i have is not right.
>>
>>41447568
It's not even close to being the same, especially after 3 weeks of fatigue
>>
I have a question for you guys probably kinda stupid but anyway.

I'm at 2pl8 squat on SS right now, thought I'd try unracking 3pl8 just to see how I feel strongest when practicing my setup. Obviously it feels almost crushing because I only squat 2pl8.

When I reach 3pl8 in time which should be like 6 weeks if progression is smooth, will it feel like 2pl8 does right now for me or does it really feel bad?
>>
>>41447581
Ok so I take it I just test my max the following week then to see how much I improve rather than a set routine saying hit this particular weight.
>>
>>41447738
It feels just as hard as your previous working sets, imo.

>>41447750
Most people do
>>
>>41447738
If your setup and mindset is good it will feel similar to your current max. Maybe even better if these 2 things improve
>>
File: FB_IMG_1492500789466-1.jpg (16KB, 113x159px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1492500789466-1.jpg
16KB, 113x159px
>>41447738
It feels like a bag of cheese and onion crisps on your back.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dG1dyDaQTmw

is he the one talentchad to rule them all /plg/?
>>
>>41447738
Yeah, 3pl8 used to feel so heavy and crushing on my back but now it feels pretty damn light.

Also
>at 2pl8 squat right now
>when I reach 3 pl8 in like 6 weeks
Do you have a strong athletic background? If not, I think you're going to be pretty disappointed.
>>
>>41447794

That's why I said if progression is smooth and apart from swimming, not really desu. Started at 200 3x5 just going to keep adding 10lbs a time until bar speed slows more then 5lbs.
>>
>>41447883
>swimming
Ayyy, me too. I was never really good though.

I bet your deadlift is quite a bit stronger than your other lifts.
>>
>>41442341
Niggers never change
>>
>>41447900
Same I got bored of it desu.

I have pretty long arms and legs and yeah it is, 340 working sets right now.

I think I'm weighing like 165 or something at the moment.
>>
My lower back hurts but I'm too lazy to do anything about it :_:
>>
>>41447927
Yeah, that's a solid starting point. Your squat will catch up and feel lighter with time. Don't forget to do extra upper body volume when you start stalling.
>>
>>41447958
Yeah I'm doing Nuckols for bench and only manage to add like 5lbs/week. I'm at 140x6 right now even doing dips too. Going to be slow to 225 I guess.
>>
>>41447993
Yeah I got 4 pl8 deadlift way, way before 2 pl8 bench since I wasn't doing extra upper volume. Nuckols is good though, so you'll get there as long as you eat.
>>
>>41448009
Is it a sign something is wrong if I can only manage 5lbs/week or is it normal about this point?
>>
>>41448029
5 lbs a week is good/normal. You'll find upper body lifts go up way slower. Once you exhaust your beginner gains, 5-10 lbs/month on bench is quite good. And where your beginner gains stall out is more based on the muscle you had while starting out and previous athletic background.
>>
Anyone read The Hybrid Athlete here by alex viada? What ya think of it

Thingken of adding endurance work. Im tired of being gassed after walking a bunch of stairs
>>
File: CAW.jpg (112KB, 1024x279px) Image search: [Google]
CAW.jpg
112KB, 1024x279px
turns out there's just as much trip autism on /biz/ as there is here

Doesn't matter how often I'm right about stocks, they hate me
>>
>>41448331
>/biz/
I lurked a little bit when that board was brand new, is it still nothing more than an endless stream of
>bitcoin
>gold
>"where do I put 500$"
>not being NEET
threads?
>>
>>41448331
Hows the stocks game treating you boardie?
>>
>>41448331
>4chan
>biz
Everyone here is 16. I'm not even joking. I was 16 on 4chan once and I never noticed just how retarded everyone was.
>>
can somebody help me explaining how do i unrack the barbell on bench press (using a power cage) when the weight is too heavy?

i dont have a spotter and the rack's Jhooks are too thick and deep to move the bar. If I go too much in I hit the jhooks at every rep.

somebody say to lift the butt up to unrack the bar, can somebody explain?
>>
Is Alan Thrall natty? His lifts are dog shit apparently. Guess I never noticed because he only does crap like flipping tires and burpees.
>>
>>41448399
Set the j-hooks lower and slide the bar out. Its so easy........
>>
I want a fun time, lads. Should I run smolov jr or go back to the "Bulgarian" method for the squat. Really want to get dat der 5pl squat(at around 210kg atm).
>>
I hope Sean dies so much. I want to watch him die.
>>
>>41448432
his lifts are shit cause he's trained for strongman for 10 years, not powerlifting.
he only got into it now that he jumped in the SS bandwagon.
>>
Why do we never talk about steroids in this thread? I remember I used to browse /plg/ summer 2016-winter and we barely discussed steroids and I was under the assumption everybody was natty but obviously thats not true.

Is it because most of you trip and don't want to get banned from your faggot federation?

t. Fraud
>>
>>41448476
some trips here roid lowkey and claim natty. thats the truth
>>
File: 123456789.jpg (128KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
123456789.jpg
128KB, 768x768px
>>41448446
the jhooks are already low (my arms are bent) but to take the bar out and in front all my energy is already wasted.

Also they're deep and long as fuck, see pic related.
only trying and slide the bar on the slanted part you see destroys my shoulders...
>>
>>41448476
>>41448488

>but obviously thats not true

why? no one here is remarkably strong. who do you think the lowkey roiders are?
>>
>>41448491
>but to take the bar out and in front all my energy is already wasted.
You'll adapt, give it some time

i got the exact same hooks and cant remember the time I felt like I wasted energy pressing the bar out lmao
>>
>>41448511
so should i keep benching a suboptimal weight just because i cant push my 5rm weight out?

if you have the same hooks, how far in do you set the bench? and how can you not hit them at every rep? theyre just so much in the way of my bar path if my put the bench too much in.
>>
>>41448331
The stock market is literally just random bullshit and dumb luck, so don't sweat it
>>
>>41448476
I really really hope none of these guys actually roid for results like these
>>
Is there optimal rest time between sets for Texas method? Is there any difference if i rest 2 or 3 minutes? Also should I have same amount of rest between warm-up sets and work sets?
>>
>>41448508
Virtus
>>
>>41448508
bodorio, supermang when he was around, isley, the ginger guy who I forgot his name, anyone who benches over 400, anyone who benches over 300 and isnt fat.
>>41448488
I wish I knew that starting out. I did SS and assumed I could just keep getting fatter and stronger until I had went from 240lbs and setting PR's to 260lbs and weaker than before. I knew a guy at my gym who was easily 300lbs and repped 315 like it was nothing, I assumed he must be natural cuz he was fat but I was so wrong.
>>
>>41448526
>how far in do you set the bench
as close as possible tb h

if its that big of a deal just ask some dude to help you press it out jeez
>>
>in rainbows

sigh
>>
File: insulini.png (335KB, 833x1201px) Image search: [Google]
insulini.png
335KB, 833x1201px
>>41448552
everyone knows roccos on the slin tho. thats no secret. its for his betus :^)
>>
>>41448557
is this post a joke

why on earth would you think isley is on steroids his lifts have been the same for like 10 years lmao
>>
>>41448557
>anyone who benches over 300 and isn't fat
You're kidding, right? I'll probably be there within a year. Will you say I'm roiding too when I get 3pl8?
>>
>>41448557
mong, yes. the others, no. none of them have roider level lifts

sounds like youre a GDE with a glass ceiling who wants to say everyones on gear to make yourself feel better t b h
>>
Is Candito natty? I feel like the fetal alcohol syndrome would hinder gains, but he's gotten past that.
>>
>>41448557
>400 bench = gear

are the fags over at /fraud/ really that weak? you realise there are people in untested feds benching 500+ regularly right?
>>
>>41448598
I honestly think so. His squat and bench aren't really world class and his deadlift seems to be a result of stupidly good proportions and technique/mobility. If he were near WR level at all the lifts I would find the claim plausible, but not for now.
>>
File: bodorio.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bodorio.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>41448565
isley is 100% on steroids (more likely he has toyed with steroids) dont play coy. you are either retarded or malignant.
>>41448580
yeah bodorio not on steroids at all
>>41448580
Put your trip on, see >>41448488
>>41448615
This is bait.
>>
>>41448631
>If he were near WR level at all the lifts I would find the claim plausible
Implying that everyone who /fraud/ is near WR levels LOL. Check the pops in comps esp. WL in the US and you will see lots of journeyman competitors on the needle. Use is rampant but most competitors nowhere near WR level.
>>
>>41448631
Jesus christ you are fucking retarded
>>
>>41448666
why is bodorio half repping those dumbells

I thought the point of dumbells was to get more ROM
>>
>>41448686
no that's not the point of dumbbells
>>
>>41448666
serious question. you said you were from /fraud/. do you lift for strength/are a competitive pler? what are your stats?

a 400 bench for a serious strength athlete isnt remarkable natty. neither fils appearance or stats would suggest roids. Isley is literally weak
>>
>>41448709
in what world is a 400 bench not impressive
>>
>>41448709
>a 400 bench for a serious strength athlete isnt remarkable natty
Lives in a fucking dream world, he does.
>>
>>41448719
It's impressive but not OMG HE MUST USE STEROIDS tier of impressive, especially at 105/232 body weight.
>>
>>41448709
> a 400 bench for a serious strength athlete isnt remarkable natty

1. thats not true. 405 is more than impressive.
2. oxymoron. serious strength athletes are using gear.

as for me, no, I'm not a competitive powerlifter.
>>
>>41448719
its good for a natty. but for a powerlifter on gear it would be embarrassingly shit
>>
>>41448741
>>41448735
>>41448709
https://www.reddit.com/r/powerlifting/comments/4v407a/pete_rubish_with_a_bench_training_pr_of_460/

> pete rubish benching a bit more than 400
> literally running every compound known to man
> bodyweight 232-240lbs
> implying a natty could EVER DREAM of approaching this whatsoever, ESPECIALLY at 240lbs
>>
>>41448731
impressive =/= remarkable. its not something amazing that you have to be genetically elite/on gear to do for someone who competes at 105

>>41448740
your opinion is skewed. youre not part of the strength world. youre basically like a normie thinking 2pl8 bench is huge
>>
File: file.png (98KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
98KB, 420x420px
>>41448757
>>
>>41448731
Isley's ~150kg bench at 105kg is considered weak for a powerlifter with many years of training. 180kg really isn't that remarkable. For experienced powerlifters in that weight class, 170-180kg seems middle of the pack.

>inb4 you call me delusional
Just look at the results for IPF worlds, european championship, usa nationals, oceania championships, etc. And no they're not all on gear. Even if the top 5 are on gear (which I don't think is even true but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt), the middle tier competitors are plenty clean.
>>
>>41448757
his leverages, which lend themselves extremely well to DL put him at an extreme disadvantage for bench. also iirc he benches ~500
>>
>>41448741
God you are so full of bullshit. The USADA list of sanctioned athletes in all sports is full of also-rans. You can bet your ass that lots of GDEs on the needle still don't get great numbers in PL.
>>
>>41443043
noooooooooooo
>>
Forearms just hit 14"

Very happy :-)
>>
>>41448777
> ITT alex does damage control trying to pretend his weak fucking lifts arent roids
>>41448785
Oh yeah bro its that myofascial release bro thats why phil heathe is so huge and bill kazmair can pick up a car. all natty brah. all natty. steroids are illegal so of course nobody anywhere uses them, and only losers and cheaters use steroids.
>>
>>41448790
yeah. GEDs. there are GEDs that cant bench 2pl8. that doesnt mean someone without a massive handycap cant bench 400
>>
>>41448809
>Oh yeah bro its that myofascial release bro thats why phil heathe is so huge and bill kazmair can pick up a car. all natty brah. all natty. steroids are illegal so of course nobody anywhere uses them, and only losers and cheaters use steroids.

what the fuck kind of argument is that? there is an ocean between kaz and the strongest trip on /plg/. kaz could bench more than isley can deadlift ffs. if anything this is evidence against your point
>>
>>41448779
Check it.
http://www.usada.org/testing/results/sanctions/
Committed athletes whose lives are basically revolving around training, in all types of sports, who have gotten popped by USADA. Most of them are not big names in their sports, including lots of "middle tier competitors."
You're fucking delusional if you think IPF middle tier is "plenty clean," and you're just goddam blind if you think the LOLfeds or the YT or IG attention whore lifters with big numbers aren't on their bikes, especially when looking impressive is so important to them.
Bottom line, most of the community needs a big reset in thinking about what is or isn't impressive for a natty.
>>
if they dont do the carbon isotope test unless you fail a piss test, why couldnt you just max out your test levels with hrt doses and supplement that with test suspension?
>>
>>41448873
you can do exactly that.
>>
>>41448854
except were talking about trips on /plg/, not yt/ig lifters, all of who are stronger than any trip

and no one said lolfeders werent on gear. they obviously are, thats the point of being a lolfeder
>>
>>41448893
Well aren't you just an angry weak little bitch huh

If you're this upset about steroids then you better stay away from professional sports, amateur sports, hobby lifting, and Commercial gyms.
>>
thoughts on heeled weightlifting shoes?
>>
how long would it take for me to bench 400lbs at 5'9 190lbs with a chimptier wingspan

im at 275 now after a year of training, I also deadlift over 500 (estimated bout 550 now) to give you an idea of how long my arms are
>>
>>41448923
They're good, get them
>>
>>41448923
Use them if you need them. It's not that fucking complicated
>>
>>41448954
how do i know if i need them?
>>
>>41448904
what kind of mental gymnastics do you have to go through to equate getting stronger to being weak and glass ceiling yourself; purposefully preventing yourself from getting stronger, to being strong?

and Im not angry. I have nothing to be angry about. youre only shooting yourself in the foot t b h
>>
>>41448944
If you didn't bench 315 within your first two years of lifting, then I'm 100% sure you'll never bench over 400 pounds without serious steroids and potentially lifting gear
>>
>>41448968
you think I'll bench 350 natty
>>
>>41448963
put a plate under your heel. if its comfy to squat like that, buy a pair
>>
>>41448944
it's probably beyond your natty limit at that weight

you'd likely have to go up to 230 lbs+ to hit that bench
>>
>>41448965
So mad, lol. Let me guess, 300 Wilkes?

>>41448963
>how do i know if i need them?
Do you lack ankle Mobility to being a strong bottom position of a squat? If so then use heeled shoes
>>
>>41448352
It is exactly that still. Endless crypto shilling

>>41448359
No bets yet. As supposed to start today but missed my opportunity, I'm all set up, waiting on the remaining $6k to transfer in and ill be good to go

>>41448371
I'm seeing that. I'm making good calls and all they're doing is autistically screeching at me

>>41448528
It's irrational but that can be managed in the form of a good catalyst like earnings reports or FDA update
>>
>>41448965
> what kind of mental gymnastics do you have
He's doing mental gymnastics to pretend he's naturally strong even though he's either 1.weak 2. needs steroids to achieve lifts that he himself calls pathetic

Its not about steroids for him, its about his fragile ego.
>>
>>41448978
Maybe if you gain a little weight
>>
I can't straighten my legs without pain in my right-lower back.also the joint there is making popping noises. Other than seeking PTs (they didnt help) what should I do? I get stings in that area every few seconds
>>
>>41448994
>>41448980

fukkkk im already too big I dont want to become the next isley
>>
>>41448990
Nice projection. I have well over a 400 Wilks and I train with a lot of guys that run gear . The highest total of those guys is just over 2000, but there are plenty of those guys that are using gear with 1400 pound totals. I'm natural because that's the way I like my hobby.
>>
>>41449002
Either you have a bulging disc in the lumbar region or you might have a SI joint injury

straightening the leg makes the hamstring pull on the sacrum which puts stress on that region. It shouldnt be an issue unless you hurt something

also attempting to stretch your hamstrings and not being sedentary might decrease the pain a little
>>
File: nattycucks.png (487KB, 808x553px) Image search: [Google]
nattycucks.png
487KB, 808x553px
>>41449019
> The highest total of those guys is just over 2000
Really, whats his name? What gym do you go to?

> I'm natural because that's the way I like my hobby.
>>
>>41449019
>well over a 400 Wilks
>hobby
>>
>>41449036
I'm not telling you his name or our gym because autists on this website are fucking crazy

I'll just tell you that he's in the top 15 totals at 220 pounds on Powerlifting Watch
>>
>>41449026
Can it really be a bulging disc if I can deadlift 260 kg with no pain? Chiro told me its SI joint or a disc bulge , I really dont know what to do next.how do I rehab it? I have no money for an MRI because I am a poorfag
>>
>>41449063
>well over a 400 Wilks
>hobby

I surpassed and 400 Wilks while only spending about 4 hours a week training. That's not exactly rigorous. I call it a hobby
>>
>>41449091
do you deadlift sumo

does squatting hurt
does rounding the lumbar spine hurt
>>
>>41447788
Of course. He somehow manages to have no ROM on all three lifts.
>>
>>41449143
I never train sumo.
Squatting doesnt hurt, my lower back feels tight but nothing serious. I cant touch my toes without bending my legs,however.it's more painful the more I try.
>>
>>41448399
>somebody say to lift the butt up to unrack the bar, can somebody explain?
By lifting the butt you change the mechanics of the lifts into a decline bench press. You put yourself in a stronger position. By having the butt raised very much it becomes easier to unrack.
>>
>>41447788
this is equipped right I cant tell
>>
>>41449184
maybe its just really really really tight hamstrings

coz you shouldnt be able to either squat or deadlift over 200kg with a serious injury
>>
>>41449195
Yeah it's real powerlifting.
>>
>>41449210
I never stretched them. Maybe a few times each year.I know,it was stupid.could tight hammies cause so much pain that I cant straighten my leg? The situation seems better after I work out and had some blood flowing
>>
The best curl is standing hammer curls with strict reps

You are welcome
>>
>>41449324
Why does it have to be standing
>>
>>41449350
Sitting curls feels like poo

This is the best curl in terms of comfort and gains
>>
2 powerlifters from plg walk into a bar
The bartender tells them due to new health policies that they can only have 1 drink
The powerlifters say " we're not fat, we are powerlifters!"
The bartender leans in and goes "oh yeah? Well if you can lift this 200kg keg I'll serve you all the beer you want, if you can't however I'll only serve you 1 drink"

Both the powerlifters from plg left with 1 drink that night
>>
>>41449446
Speak for yourself I can pull that cold
>>
>>41449459
Post your bank information or I wont believe you
>>
>>41449446
thr lost art of putting a heavy irregular shaped object over your head
>>
File: SKruJBF.png (31KB, 481x584px) Image search: [Google]
SKruJBF.png
31KB, 481x584px
>>41442631
>>
>>41449601
>4x4 deadlifts
>15 lb progression per week

What the fuck? So this program is like SS but retarded?
>>
I'm a twink and I'm looking to get big and strong. Would it be better to bulk until I hit the weight I want, and then just maintain? Or slowly bulk and cut till I reach it?
>>
>>41449823
If I could go back in time to when I started I'd do a shit load of bodybuilding and do powerlifting once I was a dried up has been.

I would have been stronger and bigger...
>>
>>41449834
I haven't just started lifting, I'm just not sure what to do cos on one hand I wanna get big and be strong, but I also don't wanna be "that fat powerlifter"
>>
>>41449858
If I could go back in time to when I started I'd do a shit load of bodybuilding and do powerlifting once I was a dried up has been.

I would have been stronger and bigger...
>>
File: Ribic_squat_549E964176481.jpg (104KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
Ribic_squat_549E964176481.jpg
104KB, 960x640px
Does anyone know why some competition squat stands lean inwards like pic related?
>>
>>41449902
Idk why it's like that for smaller people, but for SHWs, its so their fingers don't get crushed by the rack when using the maximum possible width grip.
>>
Ow mine feelings
I hate girls!!!
>>
>>41446643
https://www.t-nation.com/workouts/bench-more-to-bench-more
>t-nation
Only do minimum, dont try to prog on squat and dead, also occasionally row and face pull for shoulder health as pain can go x10 or injuries could start
>>
I accidentally the whole can of Pringles on my cut...
>>
>>41449902
all of the ipf stands can do that, the lifters can decide whether they want it or not, (obese shw need them in so they can grip very wide)
>>
>>41450080
trip on fat retard
>>
File: 1493168125952.jpg (89KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1493168125952.jpg
89KB, 800x1200px
>>41442341
>:(
>>
>>41450080
Throw them up
>>
>>41449938
>>41450094
Oh, so their hands are actually outside of the posts/pillars? Thanks dudes
>>
>>41450113
I'm not cutting yet :)
>>
I want to adopt 2 bitch pomskies for £400
Someone please convince me not to

Something PL related: What's a good bench variation to isolate chest as much as possible? (Excluding a wide grip - I bench like that anyway)

If not, what about an auxiliary lift? I can't do any cable work.
>>
>>41450243
I actually meant to say 1 for £200

I wonder why I didn't
>>
>>41450243
>Bench variation
Excluding wide grip I don't believe there is one. Maybe spoto press/long pause? But even then there's no guarantee you won't be limited by the weakest link and not specifically your chest unless it was lacking

>Auxiliary lift
Dumbbell flyes, and if you want to do some pressing, DB bench (I've heard good things about the variation where you push the dumbbells together while pressing the entire time, but I've never personally done them)
>>
>>41450332
I suspected there wasn't one. Chest is definitely my weakest link, I'm sure of it at this point, even if you go by size of my pecs and triceps you'd notice a big difference.

Paused bench is actually a good idea, as you say however, there's no guarantee it won't be limited by the chest.

Have you got a video of what you mean about pushing the dumbbells together? That sounds interesting.

What's your thoughts on (weighted?) push-ups? They're quite convenient to do after bench, I'm not sure on effectiveness or anything.
>>
>>41450243
paused feet up bench desu senpai
>>
>>41450432
>Video
Too lazy to look for a time stamp, and he does it incline, but you'll get the gist https://youtu.be/mad2Wmtyeqg

>Pushups
>Unweighted
probably would be nice for shoulder health/a pump, too light for a good training stimulus unless you press baby weight

>Weighted
Unless you're a fat fuck, it's unlikely you'd be comfortable with the number of plates you'd have on your back, it's not as specific to benching as a bench variation, but I haven't done push ups in the gym for a long time now, I couldn't tell you how good they'd be training wise
>>
So someone told me my weighted chin should be approximately the same weight as my bench press (ie bodyweight + added weight = bench weight). How reasonable is this standard?
>>
>>41450651
that's retarded
>>
>>41450577
Thanks, that video was bretty interesting and I see what you mean now. I'm think I'm going to give them a go honestly, over push-ups at least. Not to say I won't try out all my options, but I'll focus on a few and see if it makes any significant changes.

Thenks again.

>>41450572
I occasionally do feet up bench and it makes me realise just how reliant I am on leg drive to get the bar off my chest lmao
Yeah I'll give paused feet up a go why not
>>
>>41450689
t. fatty
>>
>>41450776
Should be easier for a fatty. Less weight to add over bodyweight.
>>
>>41450651
I don't know if it's a good standard in general, but it's about spot on for me.
>>
>>41450651
I weigh 97 and can do 7 pull-ups. My bench is 97,5 for 5
>>
File: Isley.jpg (54KB, 486x422px) Image search: [Google]
Isley.jpg
54KB, 486x422px
>>
Wtf is wrong with me lads, I'm sore as fuck but I can't stop myself from lifting, even tho I'm on a structured program I just go in and lift anyway and now my quads and glutes and delts and tris and pecs are all dead
>>
>>41450996
>tfw this happens to me on heavy squat sets all the time

I get to the bottom and just start wondering why
>>
>>41450651
I weigh 70kg and I can do 13 BW chins and bench 100kg. Also I can bench 70kg for 15 reps
>>
>>41450651
there's no way I can do even close to that.
>>
>>41442806
>>tapered
>just no
Can I ask why?
>>
>>41443899
good
>>
Someone said I had a 9/10 personality :)
>>
A femanon's cousin said I had a sexy voice
>>
my mum said I was fat :(
>>
Screw you
>>
140kg x3 bench and a 280kg x3 equipped deadlift today :)

Both PRs
>>
>>41451496
congrats
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=To37em3OGXw
>>
>>41451496
ur eq deadlift is way over 300 right

280 shouldnt be that hard to triple then
>>
Fun guy I talk to in the gym has been away for some time. Met him today, so I remembered last time when he told me his program.

He squats 65kgs and has DELOAD WEEKS. I tried to save him, but he wouldn't listen.
>>
>>41450651
Thats pretty good standard tb h

>tfw out chin every here
I bench 115 for 1rm and I chin up with a total weight of 127kg for reps
>>
>>41451735
maybe he weighs like 40kg dude give him a break
>>
>catch wife cheating on me
>cant sleep for 4 days
>dissassociate and help people on 4chan to distract myself
>tell boris sheiko who is coaching me online I havent slept for 3 days and will repeat the deload week and restart
>says roughly "use your emotion to lift more. you want it more than whats affecting you anyway"
>95% x 5 deadlift

please ask me questions about fitness
>>
>>41451757
Actually he is a skelly. About 190cm, don't know his weight, but I have never seen his quads
>and he always wears short shorts

>>41451771
He's right though, isn't he?
You'll get through it.
>>
>>41451785
just tell him to read SS and that 65kg is bitchweight

he'll get motivated through sheer anger
>>
>>41448528

If by "random bullshit" you mean "grossly inflated bullshit due to the Federal Reserve's quantitative easing and similar money supply exploding assclown antics," then yes, random bullshit.

This bubble will pop like EVERY OTHER government inflated bubble, and once it does, that's the time to buy in heavy. I'm saving my meager cash amounts until then.
>>
>>41451820
I have pointed him towards SS before, and he did check it out (summary on internet), he applied it for deadlifts and got up 20kg in no time, but not for squats.

He's been doing the same weight for almost a year now. I am bringing a weak-ass friend to the gym now, he will surpass him in no time and maybe that will spur him on, hehe
>>
>>41448565

He might not be one them NOW, but back in the early days of Isley tripping, he was suspiciously lean for how thick and muscular he was.
>>
>>41451853
how the hell is he that weak anyway, I started out squatting 100kg for reps

Anyway just let him be, some people will just never make it. Thats the way of life
>>
>>41451785

And that height, he could have stupid long femurs making squat progress and even proper squat form difficult. I'd bet money he does do the squat movement very well.

Still no reason to have deload weeks to break through dat dem dere LMAO1PLAET barrier.
>>
>>41451771
Sounds like the kind of advice id expect from him.
What did you think what he was gonna say?
>>
>>41451771
how do I get a job as a PT, I know that teaching people some basic form and putting them on SS is terrible easy

I need some money dude just tell me
>>
>>41451875
That is not normal, he is normal strength, for an early beginner. I will leave him be, maybe subtly pull his leg every once in a while.

>>41451877
Doesn't look like he has stupidly long femurs tbqh, long torso and shins more like it. He does highbar and literally ass-to-grass.
>>
>>41451924

>He does highbar and literally ass-to-grass.

Well, there's half your problem.

The other half is that he weighs almost as much as one of my legs.

That one Anon was right, just let him wallow in futility. Unless you can do a Jedi Mind Trick, it's all you can do.
>>
>>41452025
I guess. It's just sad to see, but then again there are people who train even worse.
>>
I started squatting the bar and struggled at that.

I genuinely hate talented lifters. I want to smother them all.
>>
I'm bored
>>
Just wanted to say thanks for memeing me into this sport /plg/

Two years into powerlifting and just hit my goals of going to nationals and going over 400 wilks.

Probably going to sperg out if I bump into Phil as he has been a huge inspiration for me <3
>>
>>41452166
>Probably going to sperg out if I bump into Phil as he has been a huge inspiration for me <3
I really hate fanboys
>>
>>41452180
You think I can get Phil to fuck me in the ass?
>>
File: Can't Help But Laugh.gif (2MB, 142x200px) Image search: [Google]
Can't Help But Laugh.gif
2MB, 142x200px
>>41452166

>sport
>>
>>41452066
just because youre a gde doesnt mean you have to hate on us
>>
>>41442341
where are the sheiko routines? links pls
>>
>>41451694
Yeah, it was. Low hanging fruit PR.
>>
>>41452314
how are you doing
>>
>>41452141
>I'm bored
Probably because you yourself are a boring piece of shit

Go pound some pussy or read a book or maybe do some lifting or go for a jog

Or just obsess over transsexuals and drink your liver away you worthless bastard child
>>
i wanna get one of those monster. fridges
>>
>>41451905
>>41451905
Im glad you asked

>get a job at a globo gym, let them feed you clients
>one bright side is that even if they give you leads that dont buy, you can practice teaching people the main 5 lifts in an hour. I can get anemic grandmothers to deadlift half their bodyweight in less than 10 minutes
>find a local private gym that has rental you can afford.
>slowly and carefully take the clients the globo gym gives you and carry them out to the private gym. I would recommend you do this after training someone for 3 months or until "they cant afford it" whatever excuse. The gym is paying you less than 40% and sometimes even less than 30% of the session rate so you can easily offer half price at a private gym. If youre not a sociopath you would have a friendship with these clients at this point
>keep it up until they find out

Affer that, do not spend money on marketing. At all.
You need to be someone who competes and advertises himself in social media.

Creat incentibves for your clients to refer.

I did a "if you refer someone, you get 50% of what they spend towards training credit and if they refer osmeone else you get 20% of that third person" etc

this business is word of mouth
>>
>>41452572
Energy drinks are for edgy little twelve-year-old faggots

Do you wear a straight billed hat and Yeezys
>>
>>41451884
I dont know

he also said to ditch my WL shoes because my knee keeps tracking forward
>>
>>41452166
What weightclass will you be competing in?
>>
my brain hurts
>>
>>41452679
is there a way without social media, I hate that shit
>>
>>41452679
I think the best tips I can give is
>give your clients the ability to challenge what you know and ask why.
>provide weekly email updates with cool strength research, even if they dont read it
>buy t shirts and create incentives for accomplishments that have your brand on it
>encourage everyone who trains one on one to make it to less training with you and more on your own, or suggest "semi private training" with a group of people.

Most of my business is from people who I trained 3-4x a week and weened them off to only seeing me 1-2x a month and send film and make their routines online. I create another option for them to lift in an open gym with 5-10 people at once. I do a mock meet for all clients 2x a year. I judge and do not participate.

I encourage them to tag their filmed progress on instagram and shit, and say if you post (for example) your weekly 5RM on TM on IG with my name tagged you get 1 extra session. If you promote me to more than 5 people who buy from me, I will get you a SBD embroidered belt with your name on it and my logo on it too

basically spoil the fuck out of your clients and encourage them to spend less, they promote you like crazy and it works

I make around 6 figgies and work 20h a week

but half of my income comes from owning a physical therapy practice, PT stands for physical therapist
>>
>>41452792
I hate it too. I only use it to post weekly updates of my training, weekly updates of clients successes and promote them to promote me. You cant deny it works, and honestly I spend only 1 day a week on there and pay some high school kid to run it.

I tell him to troll quarter squatters too, lmao
>>
File: 1493092562626.jpg (5KB, 249x225px) Image search: [Google]
1493092562626.jpg
5KB, 249x225px
>>41452688
sip sip
>>
>>41452840
Im checking on him now and his last 10 comments were the three big red dot emojis trolling the #squat trend

btw this kid is working for free training

also I am turning 30 soon just to give you an idea. I am so bored because all my clients are 1-2x/mo and my physucal therapy practice, I leglaly own and dont do shit there and just reap 10% for sitting on my ass.
>>
>>41445720
I know it sounds gay as fuck, but look up some sleep meditation videos on youtube. Helps me fall asleep quickly and improved sleep quality. Ah, and melatonin for good measure, like 5mg before bed is good.
>>
>>41452827
>weened them off to only seeing me 1-2x a month and send film and make their routines online
Wew

a lot of fake natty salesman do this now, seems like this is the easiest way to get money with relative low effort

I know that PT's make a lot of money dude even though 90% of them dont even know how to program, just slap in some exercises and make sure the client gets tired lmao
>>
>>41452875
I should mention that, if you stall and you can honestly say you ate enough, slept enough, and shit, your month is free. If you fail because of my program, you do not pay.

Most people do not know how to program, and while I own a PT office, I rent gyms locally because its cheaper than owning my own. I dont want the stress.

I see most trainers, online and not, just fail at programming in general. They dont even have linear progression or volume. They just go

"Day 1: Back"
>cable row
>cable lat pulldown
>dumbbell row
>bicep curl
>hammer curl

its okay because I have old women diddlying in the 200s

like they could walk up and set a state record in their age/gender class and theyre like "eh, the singlets are ugly, id rather not"
>>
New thread
>>41453101
>>41453101
>>41453101

Only post if you understand in rainbows
>>
>>41450243
Dont adopt two dogs at the same time, one is enough to deal with especially if their puppies. I have 4 dogs, they are a lot to deal with
>>
>>41453112
I'm not a creep but please can I see your doggos
>>
>>41450651
That's a shit standard
>>
>>41453119
I dont have any pics of them on my computer, sorry. I have 3 bulldogs and 1 pug. I've had almost 10 dogs during my life 10/10 would recommend a dog, just not two puppies at the same time. Puppies are evil satan spawns, theyre cute when you're looking at them but when you turn your back they will shit on your shoes. That unironically happened to me
>>
Is mechanical engineering a good degree?
>>
I'm just getting into powerlifting, cutting right now another 5lbs before I start my clean bulk and go to my first meet in november. Wilks is 250 at 150lbs, I feel like I can hit 300 fairly easily (was there before my cut) but I'm wondering how badly I'm gonna get BTFO with a 300 wilks at 150ish lbs. Doing it just for fun, although I do take lifting seriously
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.