[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sunday night feels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_7907.png (184KB, 260x458px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7907.png
184KB, 260x458px
You know you should've gone out and have a cold one with the boys or hit a weekend sesh at the gym

Yet here you are shitposting on a fine sunday evening...

So, tell me what's been bothering you /fit/.
(Try to keep it fitness related so that the mods dont get triggered)
>>
>How am I feeling?
Angry cuz I want to get bigger cuz iv been lifting for 2 years and still am small and look like a DYEL. 5"8 155
>Gee anon why don't you just hop on the bulk and let the legend be born?
Anorexic tendencies and scared of loosing what little abs I have
>>
>>41441941
>Not just pounding out 2 mad bulking cheat benders then hit the gym with compounds for 10 days straight in a roid fuelled rage

never gonna make it
>>
File: 1406615892685.png (375KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1406615892685.png
375KB, 1024x768px
Can't decide if I want to quit my middle school job and go work for the high school. They've been good to me, but I'm tired of all the bs that comes with 12 year olds.

Fitness related: I'm a PE teacher. Also, it's been bugging me so my lifts are all shit this week.
>>
>tfw go on year long fitness journey only to realize I will never be aesthetic because loose skin

wasn't even a 300lb lardass or anything I feel cheated. Have a visible six pack but this hanging cow udder mess right below. Kill me.
>>
File: IMG_0558.jpg (237KB, 1280x910px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0558.jpg
237KB, 1280x910px
>>41441709
What are you talking about? I spent my entire day yesterday with a qt. We went to a con, had sushi, saw a movie, talked for a while on her front porch, and then she bought me Taco Bell. Platonic friendships with grills can be really fun. Probably going to do something next weekend too
>>
>>41442261
>Platonic female friend

Kek, keep telling yourself that orbiter
>>
File: 1457510796986.gif (371KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1457510796986.gif
371KB, 500x375px
Girl tore a new hole in my feels last night. Told me she was just using me as an escape devise and din't care about me. It's driving to be a more clear minded person in relationships - but damn, all I want is some pussy right now.
>>
>>41442261
>Platonic friendships with grills can be really fun
are you 12 or something. If she asked for you to fuck her, would you? Sounds like you are interested and she probably already shot you down.
>>
>>41442099
Weight before and after and also height?
>>
File: 1471297414431.jpg (109KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1471297414431.jpg
109KB, 640x640px
>>41442261
Your good senpai, just remember to look for an actual qt to date, don't always be her friend.

Also practice flirting and linguistic skills on her so your ready with the real qt.

Don't submit yourself to the friendzone
>>
>>41443255
5'11" went from around 225lb to 155lb

Hoping after lifting for a couple years and doing a hard cut it'll be better.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.