[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>been going to the gym for four months >started as a fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: zixh85akiwwy.jpg (50KB, 714x960px) Image search: [Google]
zixh85akiwwy.jpg
50KB, 714x960px
>been going to the gym for four months
>started as a fucking lardass at like 260
>down to 225, still a long way to go
>multiple times have had people make fun of my while at the gym, particularly women
>mostly fat jokes
I don't understand. I'm just minding my own business. It still fucking happens even. I'm at the gym to try and fix this, they don't need to fucking giggle and point while I'm on a treadmill.

I have thought about reporting them to the gym, but don't want to be that guy.
>>
>>41440709
Ask me how I know you're a redditard
>>
Use what they say and do to you as motivation.
>>
>>41440709
no one made fun of you at the gym

either youre imagining it or youre lying so you can make a thread about "muh roasties bullying me REEEEEEEE"
>>
>>41440790
I already have motivation, that's why I go to the gym in the first place. It's not motivating to have people shit on me while I'm trying to fix the problem.

>>41440795
>either youre imagining it or youre lying so you can make a thread about "muh roasties bullying me REEEEEEEE"
Shit mind, most girls are fine folks. When I first started going I actually had a few girls take pictures of me while running and laugh to each other. Why else would they be taking pictures?
>>
>>41440709
Some people are just dumb. Continue to lose weight and they'll stop eventually.
If you can't handle it switch gyms.
>>
>>41440709
lost hard at that pic
>>
> be respectful but stand ur ground
> "Look i really don't appreciate you mocking my obesity, im doing my best here and minding my own business and i'd appreciate it if you did the same"
> just stand ur ground
> "Fuck off mate, go be a dickhead somewhere else"

etc
>>
>>41440821
Doesn't matter. Listen, I don't know what you expect to happen, but you're either going to quit now or keep powering through. Reporting them isn't gonna make you feel better and it most likely won't stop them and make it worse. What will make you feel better, and especially if it's the same ones every time, is your progress and the look on their face when you finally reach your goals.
>>
>>41440709
I didn't read your post OP I just want to know if that pic is real because I want my cat to look like that
>>
>>41440709
Sucks doesn't it?
Keep lifting, cardio and counting calories and those bad feels will disappear.
225? This time next year you should be 175 - 180 bro. No excuses unless you want to be a fat, gluttonous, slothful pig that gets laughed at instead???
You lost 35lbs of toxic bad feels. Keep it up or kys.
>>
>>41440933
What this guy said op
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.