[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>MFW tryna do GOMAD fuck me lads, I tried to go up gradually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: RIIOOIIOOI.jpg (26KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
RIIOOIIOOI.jpg
26KB, 420x420px
>MFW tryna do GOMAD

fuck me lads, I tried to go up gradually by a litre a day. I've drank 3 litres today so far and nothing else and I'm already fucking stuffed. How do I make this easier? GOMAD on top of food is gonna be insane.
>>
>>41439741
Drink a glass every hour you're awake = 300ml x 16 hours = 4800ml

Curious though isn't a gallon of milk like 3000 calories? You sure you need that plus food? If you aren't a literal skeleton then you're just gonna get fat, friend
>>
>>41440054

I posted my stats (75kg/174cm) on the starting strength reddit and the coach was like "ur skinny af nigga drink GOMAD get to 86KG ASAP and make mad gains ull gain about 6% bodyfat but fuck it it's worth cuz of dem hermones and peptides"
>>
>>41439741
eat the food first then drink lots of milk cause you can get the liquad down fast even if youre a little full but i dont wanna eat if i just drank milk
>>
>>41440072
I mean

It depends how precious you are about the way you look right now, and how you'll look until the end of GOMAD

Because you will get fat
>>
File: CB April.jpg (31KB, 405x720px) Image search: [Google]
CB April.jpg
31KB, 405x720px
>>41440559

I wasn't pulling any pussy with pic related anyways

I don't mind getting fat and ugly if it means getting strong and doing it right. I'll cut when the time comes. I'm hopping to be truly aesthetic by 4 years time or so and to do cardio a year from now after I finish SS.
>>
>>41440072
That's not skeleton. Just gave a big glass of milk with each meal to start with. Add more slowly once your weight gain stalls.
A huge surplus is unhealthy af
>>
>>41440620

you sure? It's just I got recommended GOMAD DIRECTLY by an SS coach who says I need to get to 86kg asap. I can't control my meals atm until university starts next year due to full catering, so the only way I can supplement myself with a good ammount of calories is through non perishable things like milk. Plus he went on about peptides and hormones and shit.

5 litres seems rather arbitrary though.
>>
>>41440612
definitely not skelly bro but got some gains before you're out of DYEL
>>
>>41440677

thanks brah my stats are pretty shit tho Im at

Back Squats: 77.5kg
Deadlift: 110kg
Overheard barbell press: 45kg
Bench barbell press: 62.5kg
Powerclean: 23kg
Rows: 60kg

Just seems like GOMAD might be the right thing to do because I've put on about 4kg in 4 months
>>
>>41440662
It's up to you, but you can either get fat 86kg or get lean muscle 86kg. Most people on this board a fat cunts that have to lose weight when starting out, you're in the ideal situation to lean gain.

Don't rush it, you'll only be going through this process once, so do it right.
>>
>>41440766

don't you think I'm kind of fat anyways? and besides, isn't it really hard, borderline impossible, to put on a substantial ammount of muscle mass without gaining some fat too through bulking? I wouldn't really know how to gain lean mass without bruteforcing it through massive ammounts of calories and protein
>>
>>41439741
OK bro's I'm only going to post this tidbit of GOMAD GOLD once.
Powdered milk bro's.

1. 1 gallon of milk
2. 4 cups (measured) of powdered milk.
4. Shake and enjoy.

If you do GOMAD fortified with powdered milk like this you will be a gains machine bro.
>>
>>41440896

holy shit that's so fucking smart thanks brah
>>
my shake recipe

1-3 bananas (300cal)
1 litre milk (610cal)
200ml cream (600cal)
60-80g peanut butter (like ~300-450cal)
whey protein, 2 scoops (N/A cal)
oatz (not measuring, just to top it off)
>>
>>41440903
No problem bra. If this doesn't work you need to try GOCAD. Gallon of condensed milk per day.
>>
>>41441305

shouldn't you use evaporated milk instead, since condensed milk has a fuckton of sugar?
>>
If you're gonna go GOMAD, you don't count sugar in your TDEE.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.