[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw 102g of fiber today Veganism sure is great, r-right bros?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: download.png (12KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
12KB, 205x246px
>mfw 102g of fiber today
Veganism sure is great, r-right bros? I-I sure love helping animals..
>didn't even hit my protein amount
B-Beans sure are the perfect source of protein mmhmm. A grain, a green, and a bean r-right?
>Literally impossible to get 160g protein in 2100kcals without meat or at least eggs
Alright fuck this, I'm out. If it's a choice between not looking like a piece of shit and indirectly inflicting cruelty onto animals then there is no question whatsoever.
>>
>>41439623
Just eat human meat, you mong.
>>
>>41439623
ok I'll bite, just get some pea protein and red lentils and stfu
>>
just buy cage free eggs and drink milk
nothing unethical about that, despite what PETA faggots think
>>
>>41439623

>Two scoops protein powder (plant based protein powder is a thing)
>40g protein
>230cal

>One package tofurkey
>39g protein
>300cal

>Fry some tofu
>60g protein
>630 cal

>Oh no, I'm already at 139g protein and it's only lunch time.
>1160 cals
>>
>>41439738
>>41439658
>Powdered protein supplements
Lmao
>>
>>41439738
>All that soy
Gyno is a thing friend
>>
>>41439792

So sub in some lentils. nice b8m8.

>>41439841

Soy does not increase estrogens levels brah.
>>
>>41439841
>>41439861
im vegan, the only reason i stay away from soy is because its jam packed with gmos , but it has never affected my hormones.
>>
>>41439912
Soy food doesn't increase estrogen enough to cause a hormone imbalance
/fit/ is full of kids who took a health class and think they know the human body.
>>
>>41439623
>being vegan
Who the fuck cares. What difference are you making?

>>41439912
>because its jam packed with gmos
Nearly everything we eat (yes including just about every crop unless you grow it yourself) is a GMO you fucking idiot. Without GMOs we wouldn't be able to feed the amount of people that currently exist.
>>
>>41439861
>>41440053
Yes it does.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21353476
>>
>>41440211
>Unironically debating the effect soy phytoestrogens have on the human body when dairy and beef have mammalian estrogens
Oy vey
>>41440189
>Nihilism
Go back to school
>>41439623
Ok so you can either try some other high protein vegan products like seitan and tempeh or at the very least go back to eating meat but in tiny amounts, as a supplement.
Not that this wasn't a bait thread but I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt
>>
>>41440464
There is no debate, I just proved you retarded vegans wrong. Take your anti science diet and gtfo
>>
File: 1493085125633.gif (32KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1493085125633.gif
32KB, 250x250px
>>41440756
>>
sure feels white people in here. Must be nice to be so rich and privledged that you can ignore nutritional sections for feels
>>
>>41439623
>I'm too retarded to eat properly
>this diet is shit
>>
>>41440211
>>41440756
>We present the case of a 19-y-old type 1 diabetic but otherwise healthy man with sudden onset of loss of libido and erectile dysfunction after the ingestion of large quantities of soy-based products in a vegan-style diet
>a 19-y-old

>To the best of our knowledge, this is the first report of a combination of decreased free testosterone and increased DHEA blood concentrations after consuming a soy-rich diet
>this is the first report

Comprehensive evidence right here.
>>
>>41440993
First report that was published by the group
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.