[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think you're bigger and stronger than the kids who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 216
Thread images: 31

File: IMG_1440.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1440.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
Do you think you're bigger and stronger than the kids who bullied you when you were little?

If you ran into them today, what would you do?
>>
Bumb for intrest good thread lurking
>>
>tfw never got bullied so have no excuse about why I've wasted my life on 4chan and no gf
>>
>If you ran into them today, what would you do?

yes
>>
>>41438302
Because shitposting on 4chan is a good way to kill time at work?
>>
>>41438244
>getting bullied as a kid

I want the betas to leave t b h
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>41438244
>>41438318
>>
>>41438322
>I was born invincible
>>
>>41438244
I was the bully
Imagine when those fags see I got even bigger lmao
>>
File: 1470360217820.jpg (37KB, 336x395px) Image search: [Google]
1470360217820.jpg
37KB, 336x395px
>mfw i was the bully
>>
>>41438244
vid?
>>
I used to get bullied but I honestly 100% deserved it for being an autistic fucking weirdo. I'm glad they bullied me, it helped me a lot grow as a person rather than dwelling on it because I see why they did it
>>
Never had any real bullies, but there was one kid at my school who I would have confrontations with sometimes, he was in third/fourth grade when i was in second/third so he was always a bit larger than me.

We fought physically a couple of times, but it mostly consisted of us wrestling on the ground for a little bit until a teacher showed up.

I actually met him a couple of months back through a mutual friend and we had a beer, he seemed like a pretty nice guy, he was way calmer than he was as a kid but we didn't speak of us being enemies on the playground in the past.
>>
>>41438338
what does that even mean? you dont have to be invincible to not be a cuck

these guys made it from birth
>>41438352
>>41438353
why couldnt you?
>>
>>41438320
This. I used to lurk here in the beginning Highschool because reddit wasnt edgy enough, then I left for few years. Now I just shitpost at work to kill time. Not everyone who comes here is a NEET. Also any old fags remember the workout site? It had a super simple URL and had a bunch of gifs and videos showing different body parts and how to work them. It was amazing and was big here around 2012. Anyone know what it was?
>>
>>41438320
>killing time at work
not going to make it
>>
Not really a bully but there was that one guy with early growth spurt that was larger than everyone else so he was an ass to everyone and everyone feared him. However he barely grew since. I see him sometimes now, he's a chubby manlet.
>>
Another question, for those that started lifting in school:
Any of your bullies back off after you started putting on muscle? Mine did.
Had a few people pick on me for being short and scrawny throughout middle and early high school. Now they won't even look me in the eyes, and those that still try do nothing to back up their threats.
>>
>>41438385
Because I don't need to pick on someone weaker than me just to feel good about myself
>>
>>41438522
but you felt bad enough about yourself that others saw you as a target

Im not saying you have to be a bully to make it, but its better to be an aggressor than a victim lad
>>
>>41438457
Unfortunately I never saw my bully again after my freshman year. I'm 6'7 and 250lbs and confident I'd fuck him up if I ever saw him again.
>>
the one guy who bullied me in my childhood broke my nose when i fought back

We are friends now lol

Dont be so unforgetting, i've done some seriously messed up shit to other people and they forgot about it too

the older you get the more you realize how forgiving people are in the long term
>>
>>41438457
Can confirm, went to school in Ireland and used to be a fat fuck, sports was big in the school and everyone lifted.All the older lads were absolute cunts to everyone smaller and younger than them. Got my shit together when I was around 15 and started lifting and eating properly. By the time I was 16 and 1/2 I was repping a 2.5 plate squat and they became kinda spooked at my strength.

After that most people backed off, if they had tried to fight me they would've beat the shit out of me because I was the same autist just with a bigger squat.

The shit they did to the younger lads was unbelievable, I couldn't make it up
>>
>>41438604
tell us stories lad
>>
I was the bully some of the time. I don't really regret it. I was consistently smaller than almost everyone in my year so anyone who was actually enough of a pussy to be intimidated by me had it coming.

I wasn't really that much of a cunt though. I didn't do it to be mean I just did it because it was funny and school was impossibly boring.
>>
>>41438244
That 6'1 that bullied little young 5'10 high schooler me?
I beat him up once and I could do it again even easier now that I can flip him up and OHP his lanky ass.
>>
I'm pretty sure i fucked that kid up entirely and ruined his life. I was a jerk and pretty fucking cruel in junior high. I was easy on him during highschool but it was clear that by then he was already 100% gone. Last time i heard about him he was a fat kissless virgin NEET living with his parents at 30.

I'm 30 too and i still think about him every now and then and i feel like a total shitbag. I've had thoughts about contacting him and apologizing for constantly making fun of him and triggering his autistic rage to the point where he got violent and got in trouble. Made him cry in school many times.

I really should apologize. I was horrible. But i think that it's a selfish thing to do as it will only make me feel better about myself and probably reminding him of shittier times and making him feel worse. I don't know. Maybe I should just accept the fact that i was an incredibly mean kid and educate my future kids properly.

What do?
>>
>>41438686
Bullying either makes or breaks a person and this guy just broke. If he can't handle bullying then life is going to fuck him up bad. Just leave it alone and go on about your life. We all did shit when we were younger that we're not proud of.
>>
File: IMG_0137.jpg (34KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0137.jpg
34KB, 250x250px
>>41438620
I gotta get up early tomorrow but here's a quick one.

There was a hierarchy of years I.e if someone was in an older year than you, they could take your food at lunch, skip you in the line and command you to do anything they wished,
If you refused they would beat the shit out of you, simple as.

All of the staff knew about the hierarchy, a few tried to stop but they couldn't cause the 1st years always got it the worst and then when they reached second year, they were cunts to the new first years.

Anyways
>2nd year was at the rugby pitches
>nurse asks if he knows where anon, a 6th year is
>2nd year points at anon, who is 500m away
>Anon sees the second year pointing at him
>gets offended, how dare he point at an older year
>2nd year begins to depart the pitches,
>anon runs up behind him with a flag pole
>pic related
>slashes his calf open
>2nd year gets stitches
>tells his mother what happened
>Year 6 gets no punishment

Shit like this was the norm, slowly the school changed, hierarchy is more or less gone now but older years can still skip in the lines
>>
>>41438244
i was bullied all my life but it made me realise how shitty i am for not fighting back
started working out, studying a lot and trying to stop being such a pussy and after some time i just stopped being desirable bullying material

came out okay, most of my bullies are now 22yo with middle school education, shit job and unwanted kids, and i am in best physical shape of my life, studying mechanical engineering and overall enjoying life
>>
>>41438754
>If he can't handle bullying then life is going to fuck him up bad
This is 100% bullshit and a meme that people tell themselves to rationalize how much of a piece of shit they were when they were younger.
>>
File: AsChestDip[1].gif (120KB, 160x120px) Image search: [Google]
AsChestDip[1].gif
120KB, 160x120px
>>41438398

exrx.net
>>
>>41438686
You seem to have a very guilty conscience about what happened. Apologizing will do nothing for the guy except bring back bad memories, the only person it would help is you by clearing up the guilt you feel making it a selfish action in a way. We've all got our demons, just try and live with them.
>>
What makes a kid bully? I was to antisocial to give much of a shit for others either way, but really didn't get going so for out of your way to make another kid miserable. I hear stereotypes like shitty home lives and abusive parents, but not sure I buy them as an explanation for the majority.
>>
>>41438754
This. We used to bully some kids in school and they all made it. Some weird loner guys werent bullied and still are how they were in highschool. Just got off the phone with a friend I hadnt spoken to in many years. The one bullied kid met a girl in his first semester at college and is now in a +7 year relationship with a average girl. Both outdoorsy, active types. Not partying but travelling, hiking etc. Nice job too, so its all good.
>>41438686
Same here anon. I feel exactly the same. Dont apologize, its egoistical and wont help him whatsoever. It will only make worse. How does the fact that you're sorry help him, except for you telling yourself you did the supposedly right thing?
>>
>>41438868
Social media and the internet are exposing children to things they really shouldn't be exposed to. Kids are becoming harder and more jaded at younger and younger ages. They have adult appetites and vices but the underdeveloped emotional maturity of children. That's not a good combination.
>>
>>41438965

kids didnt bully before social media and the internet?
>>
>>41438855
FUCKING THANK YOU
>>
>>41439038
Not the way some are now, no. Not even close.
>>
>>41439108
I really doubt you can speak with authority on that matter, anon.
>>
I was never really bullied because I was fairly tall and athletic. There's people who I didn't get along with my junior and senior year. I had a party at my house and one of those guys showed up. I asked him to leave a couple times and he said no basically.. so I punched him in the face.and he fell to the ground. Then of course every white knight separated us before he could do anything. I guess I sucker punched him but he ended up leaving and none of them ever messed with me again.
>>
>>41439158
+1
>>
>>41438244
>Not really bullied that much
>The few kids I thought were dicks are now losers
>I'm 6'5" and in decent shape

I wouldn't fight them, (nothing like a random injury during a pointless fight to keep you out of the gym for weeks) but I also went to medical school so the important thing is that I can feel superior to basically everyone I went to high school with, in all aspects of my life.
>>
>>41438244

I'd probably mash anyone I got into a fight with before because now I actually know how to fight and I hit hard and fast so it would only be a fair fight against another fighter.
>>
File: titan.gif (3MB, 500x438px) Image search: [Google]
titan.gif
3MB, 500x438px
>you get so up in your head that you actually try to pull off a "revenge against the bully" fight
>your bully is carrying

Fights are usually dumb
>>
>>41438244
i ended up fighting all 3 of them as adults lel
>6'3'' skeleton
knocked him the fuck out in a bar. his buddies had to drag him out by his ankles because they too were skeletals
>6'5'' big guy
tbqh i was pretty scared because i'm only 5'10'' and he easily had 50-60lbs on me, but i got the first punch and just kept wailing on him while he recoiled and tried to put up a guard. i got pulled off him, and then i just kinda went back to my friends
>6' army dude
it actually happened because his friend slapped my gf's ass and i punched the dude for it. the guy who slapped her sulked away, but the dude who bullied me as a kid went straight for me. we just kinda grappled and punched each other til we were pulled apart.
>this was before he went to basic, and he ended up apologizing when he came back to see his family during his 4 years. we still hate each other, but i've long since forgiven the guy for that
>>
>>41439158
I can because it's true. You can try to justify being a piece of shit all you want but the 24/7 abusive harassment that some "bullying" today is is NOT the same as what it was 30 or more years ago. Why do you think we have such an epidemic of kids thinking shooting up their school is the best course of action?
>>
>>41438244
I tell them what to do over the work day.
>>
>>41438818
i'm so happy that i don't live in a shithole
>>
>>41439243
this is good to hear as I'm 5'10 myself and while that's not super short by any means it's definitely a disadvantage if the other guy has a few inches and a couple dozen pounds over you
with that said, haven't been in an actual fight since the 7th grade, like 8 years ago or something, and even that was nothing but a couple of punches until I knocked the dude on the ground and some school mates pulled us appart
would really like to fight someone again just to see how I'd stack up, but even when some punk kid coworker was provoking me quite heavily last year, claiming he trained mma (later found out that for him that meant he and a couple of his brain dead friend wailed on eachother on an empty play ground) I just couldn't be bothered at the time, now I regret not beating the snot out of that lanky cocksmoker
>>
>>41438900
fucking hilarious that there are people who literally believe that their bullying made the victim a better person
>>
>>41439294
>muh internet
Read a book. In the Confusions of the Young Torless from 1906 some kids brutally abuse their classmates psychologically, physically and sexually. Many such cases

The notion that bullying got oh so much worse just because kids have smartphones nowadays is preposterous. So kids open snapchat and now their bullies are waiting for them? Boo fucking hoo, as if brutal hazing and torture havent been part of mankind for ages.
>>
>>41439425

fucking hilarious there are people that think they can understand the full complexities of human interaction and the resulting consequences and that these consequences apply uniformally across people
>>
>>41438818
>Public schools
Never fucking ever
>>
>>41439428
You act like those brutal hazing/torture methods went away.

No one is claiming it wasn't bad... but look at it this way. If a guy has a grenade, I'm going to think he's dangerous. If another guy has a grenade and a handgun, he's now more dangerous.

Didn't mean I suddenly felt good about the guy with only the grenade. The tools allowed to bullies on the internet enhance their ability to torment. Are you trying to argue that it got better or something?
>>
>>41439425
I see you werent bullied enough by the right people
>>
>>41439498
only actual bullies would ever say this
>>
>>41439497
What? I just responded to you saying
>Not the way some are now, no. Not even close.
And thats not true. I know what you're referring to, but just because it wasnt as visible and documented back in the day doesnt mean it never occurred as brutally or viciously as today.
>>
>>41439541
Different poster, so...
>>
>unplugging the shy kids pc in computer class at the beginning of the lesson and watching him too afraid to say anything and acting as if he was following the techers instructions

>knowing the trigger for an autistic kid and being able to let the bomb explode wherever and whenever you want to

>being able to control the hierarchy by befriending or bullying the other kids, depending on where you want them to be

>watching others freeze as you approach them

Post best bully feels
>>
>>41439647
>knowing which kid is a bully
>getting everyone in the group to hate him
>revealing something embarrassing that happened to them
>continually giving him the cold shoulder until he eventually becomes a quiet kid with no friends

Best bully feels are the ones where people see you as the hero.
>>
File: 1494146039696.jpg (46KB, 410x308px) Image search: [Google]
1494146039696.jpg
46KB, 410x308px
>mfw I was the bully
>mfw I saw my usual victim last month
>mfw he's still a scrawny looking 5'7'' manlet except fatter
>mfw he's dating a chubby 3/10
He's got a gf though so the jokes on me.
>>
>>41439733
two guys did something similar in my school career and i jumped both of them and had my friends film it
>>
>>41439647

>acting on the socially inept

wow such bully
>>
How the fuck did you guys even get bullied in HS?
Anytime someone tried verbal bullying I'd turn it into back and forth banter and make a new friend.
>>
>>41440373
they dont know youre supposed to banter back so they get flustered and autism spills and because of this weakness they are now bullied
>>
>>41440718
seems fair to me
>>
All of the people I knew that weren't bullied or we're bullies themselves grew up into absolutely miserable people.
>>
>be established as having hardest head in school
>"bullies" tried to prove themselves by headbutting me and being fine
>tfw I was the gold standard of toughness in HS
We really did come from animals didn't we
>>
>>41440887
keep projecting
>>
i used to stalk their facebooks 2 of them ended up being 160 cm manlets and the other one is dyel so im pretty sure i can wreck them.
>>
>>41440256
>being this retarded

Assuming you actually did that, you realize it would have been incredibly easy for one of your stupid friends to accidentally share the film, and then for your ass to have assault charges leveled against it, right?

>>41440893
>Deliberately inducing potential concussions
Bright kids
>>
>>41440887
Also, the victims went on to become self-made millionaires
>>
Preying on the weak is cowardly. You never see bullies picking on people their own size; that would be actually impressive
>>
File: 1494485591976.png (22KB, 119x216px) Image search: [Google]
1494485591976.png
22KB, 119x216px
>was a huge bully in elementary school
>was bullied in middle school then became the bully again in 8th grade
>somehow became one of the popular kids in high school even though I hated everyone

As someone who's been on both sides of the fence, I don't regret it. I fucked two kids up for life and when I was bullied I was just bullied over shit I was insecure about but now I really don't give a shit at all. Good learning experience.
>>
I was always a lot bigger than other kids and was picked on a lot because of it. I was over 6 foot in 7th grade. One time a kid that was a couple of years older that had tormented me since grade 2 started some shit, I snapped and full on DDT''d this fuckers head into the concrete. Saw him last week. Still had the scar on his head. Felt like a guy from Inglorious Basterds.
>>
>>41440966
Not true in my case, but thanks. Now I dont feel bad about it anymore
>>
File: lookingupontheunwashedmasses.jpg (12KB, 285x214px) Image search: [Google]
lookingupontheunwashedmasses.jpg
12KB, 285x214px
>didn't bully anyone much (other than passing mocking, but no set targets)
>ottermode through all of high school, lifeguard and lifting
>graduate in the top 10 of my class of 700 and get a near full scholarship
>get into med school on military scholarship
>absolutely zero debt, nice car, Russian (non-mail order) girlfriend who is going to PA school, had 50k in savings by the time I was 26 and will make 300k starting when I finish my fellowship

I don't even remember most of the people from my high school, and if anyone bullied me I forgot it. The whole point is surpassing them anyway.

Victims who obsess over their bullies are losers. Bullies who look at the past without shame are trash. Anyone who even thinks about high school without being prompted to after 25 is probably in one of the prior categories.

>>41440913
Yeah, but if they never stalked your facebook, that means they won.
>>
>>41440939
Are you a mother who doesn't let her kids play outside because they might get hurt
>>
I was bullied as a kid for being a total autistic sperglord. It made me a shut-in but at least I appear normal. So my bullied sort of helped me. But if I could without consequence, I would still find my bullies and shoot them dead because I now can't stand the thought of being dominated by others
>>
>>41441070
Are you the football player who retires at 45 due to long term concussion damage? This is /fit/, we're supposed to make fun of people who damage their bodies in an attempt to look cool or strengthen themselves.

When I have kids, I'll let them do crazy shit. Wrestle, hunt, climb everything... whatever. Only fair, it's how I grew up... but deliberately hitting your head is just retarded. No way to strengthen it. All you do is reduce your pain sensation of the surface skin and slightly alter the bone structure... but your brain continues to flop around in there. Same reason I won't feed my kids lead paint chips, so they'll turn out better than yours.
>>
File: d3gubOS.gif (2MB, 328x215px) Image search: [Google]
d3gubOS.gif
2MB, 328x215px
>>41440974
I remember when I transferred to a new school in 3rd grade. Some guy said something rude to me and I punched him in the face. In the break he and 3 other guys and a girl dragged me behind a bush, held me and tried to kick me in the balls. Freed myself, kicked the guy in the stomach and pushed the girl away and ran to the playground, where some kid was playing in the sand. Asked if I could join him. The first guy never bothered me again. There were a few fights with other people in the beginning but after a while I was popular and nobody bothered to fuck with me.
I was very athletic though, guess that didnt hurt
>>
>>41440939
victimlets when will they learn
>>
In 5th grade I was a bully and there was this white boy at my school who me and my boys used to pick on. One day, we forced him into the bathroom and took turns making him lick our nut sacks on some south park type shit. We told him that if he told anyone, we knew where he lived and wear kill his dog
>>
>>41438600
Not really a bully, but I remember fighting with one guy in primary school several times, quite seriously, we're best bros now.

I've had some bullies later when I switched school after I moved, since I was a smart guy with good grades who avoided conflict and not the best in PE either, when most of the class were absolute dumbasses, kinda like chavs.
After I've beaten one of them twice (he was bleeding a bit too) the most they did after was some snarky jokes.

I think they stayed as complete losers while I'm studying to become an engineer, working for my prof too.
>>
File: enigma.gif (435KB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
enigma.gif
435KB, 384x288px
>>41441164
>"Good day my straight friends, would you like to know what would be a hilarious, heterosexual prank?"
>"Pray tell what, my heteronormative chum?"
>>
>>41440974
>I fucked two kids up for life
>Good learning experience.
interesting logic
>>
>>41441164
classic boy stuff. In my team 4 older guys pissed on someone two years younger. Some other guy had to scrub and clean the captain's body when showering, carry his stuff, wash his clothes or he would get beat up. Went on for at least 2 years. He paid his dues, reached seniority and was then who commandeding what the younger ones had to do.
Its part of being in a team you utter faggots. Shit happens when you're younger, the weak ones drop out, the ones who stay become a close-knit team and friends for life.

Silly namecalling and rumors in 8th grade pale in comparison to the shit that goes down when testosterone laden teenagers in a competitive setting get together unsupervised. But from the replies here most would have dropped out within the first two years kek

>>41441155
checked
>>
I was the kid doing the bullying faggot
>>
>>41438244
>fought back
>rekt bully or both of us became rekt
>most of them are unironically some of my closest friends now
>one got super fat
>helped him out of obesemode
>>
>>41438322
There was a group of like 6 kids I stood up to for picking on some autistic kid and they directed it at me for the last 3 years of high-school, Sorry I can't 1v6 people my size. I could have won or atleast held my own against any of them individually, but 6? I wasn't that kid that nobody liked. You've spent too much time on 4chan and need to spend time with real people and get perspective my friend.
>>
File: Unknown.png (7KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.png
7KB, 205x246px
i already was, thats why they bullied me
>>
>>41438547
Being a isn't better than anything, everybody hates you when you're a cunt.
>>
>>41441244
>Its part of being in a team you utter faggots. Shit happens when you're younger, the weak ones drop out, the ones who stay become a close-knit team and friends for life.
The only teammates I ever had who had to resort to homoerotic methods in the locker room to exert their "dominance" over the younger players were the ones who couldn't do it on the field or court.
>>
>>41441396
I guess we werent in the same team then, he was a beast
>>
>>41438686
>triggering his autistic rage to the point where he got violent and got in trouble. Made him cry in school many times.
Kill yourself. Not even being sarcastic. I had that happen to me and it's never leaving. I fantasize weekly about killing those fucks.
>>
>>41441131
Idk if its the same everywhere but here in Australia any time i got in a fight I would I would be pissed at the other guy for like 20 minutes and then I would be like "Oh god man when you kicked me in the stomach it hurt so bad" and he would be like "Really? Because you didn't seem to feel it at all, and when you punched me in the ribs I couldn't breath." and we would be instant mates.
>>
>>41441463
Same here. Had a fight with a good friend of mine, he put a cigarette out in my face, I smashed my fist into his face, he threw me to the ground. I got a concussion but broke his nose. 20min later we were sitting on the pavement, bleeding, drunk and laughing. Its called bonding, people respect you if fight for yourself. Start crying, run to teachers or mommy and nobody will respect you
Be as outspoken to the concept of violence or muh homoerotic hazing as you want on a Congolese knitting platform, but having been in a few fights in your teenage years sure hasnt hurt me in the long run
>>
>>41441463
Kids are mean. That's just life. Get over it faggot.
>>
>>41441519
I broke his nose
>>
>>41438244
Yeah (for ref I'm 6' fairly lean 195lbs)

Bully 1:
>skinnyfat 5'10" mexican kid
>more athletic than me in HS
>slowly gotten fatter as the years have gone on according to facebook

Bully 2:
>skinny yet vicious ginger kid
>maxes out at 5'6" and ~130lbs in HS
>spends almost his whole day smoking in his car with whatever chubby girl he was dating at the time
>stops bugging me as I begin to tower over him
>never found out if he graduated HS

Wouldn't fight either of them on sight though, I mean most of us were shitheads to someone at sometime as teenagers, I know I was. A few bruises and some name-calling that happened over 6 years ago isn't worth the potential assault charge(or stabbing in the case of bully2). If we met for whatever reason and they acted like adults, I'd let bygones be bygones.
>>
File: IMG_3344.jpg (104KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3344.jpg
104KB, 601x508px
Yes by far.

I wouldn't do shit. I tend to lock up when in a confrontation.

>Remeber when you lmao'd at me when those guys kicked my ass, ha ha good times
>mfw
>>
It's time to move on from the bullies, fellas. Forgive them for being shitty, stupid kids.
>>
>>41438244
I was never bullied, but there were always autistic-acting kids that kept sticking to me for some reason.
>>
>>41441456
haha i did this too to one kid, eventually the whole class got in and told teachers "we dont know, he just went violent and attacked everybody" he always cried when teachers talked him down in front of us, asking what happened etc...

Shit was fun
>>
File: 1453795880731.gif (134KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
1453795880731.gif
134KB, 340x340px
>mfw he overdosed on heroin and died
>>
>>41441525
Meant for >>41441456
>>
File: IMG_4428.jpg (38KB, 326x314px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4428.jpg
38KB, 326x314px
>>41438374
This
It makes us stronger
>>
>>41438244

>be bully as kid
>grow out of it
>bump into girl i bullied
>naturally play my mind games with her
>call her gorgeous
>she says the comment is more relieving than the weeks of therapy she endured b/c of me
>end up having sex

Life is strange
>>
File: 1252719015086.jpg (122KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1252719015086.jpg
122KB, 400x400px
Yeah but they only ever gave me trouble when they were in their group. Individually they avoided me. A few of them I saw outside of school and they tried being friendly.
>>
I'd try and interact with them as little as possible. I've done that autistic thing where I go over made up situations in my head and then beat the shit out of them, etc. But ultimately I just arrived at the conclusion that there's nothing to say.

I can't go back in time and fix what happened. I can't go back and fight instead of turning my cheek and just taking the insults and laughing, humiliation, my pride withering away. I can't blame them for my shortcomings in life. I just have to keep moving.

It's best if I never see those people again. And wishing bad things on them is just a waste of time and energy.
>>
File: 1422470561454.jpg (44KB, 600x648px) Image search: [Google]
1422470561454.jpg
44KB, 600x648px
I was the bully in highschool and i was only 5'6.

>was/am friends with a rowdy bunch
>I would start shit with the kids twice my size who i knew were assholes/bullies to others
>wait for them to come into my face for a heated exchange, I make sure to be the first to walk so I can turn around and say "yeah keep walking bitch"
>at this point my victim would just sulk away or would turn around and do the usual bit
>i walk away again and once again tell them to keep walking
>now here is where the bigger guys would want to fight, so what I did was typically bang my head against the lockers till i was bleeding and scream and the top of my lungs to come get me you little "insert extreme obscenity here" to make sure all the students in the hallway focus on my display
>be feared and loved by all classmates, highschool was the best years of my life.

The only time I bitched out of a fight in highschool was because I knew the guy had a gun on him. Just some mexican kid who ended up dying a few years after highschool anyway lel.
>>
>>41441847
Sad
>>
Never got bullied. I was always too well liked. I remember one time that a couple of kids who rode my bus threatened me because I started laughing at them for acting tough. They showed up at my house with BB guns to fight me. Naturally, word traveled, and all the football players in my grade cornered the kids in a bathroom and told them to back off or they'd all beat the shit out of them. I didn't even need them to fight my battles for me. They just did it because everybody respected me at my school. It's weird though. In spite of having a great time in high school, I've never actually wanted to go back. I think the main difference between myself and everybody who peaked in high school is that while I do look back fondly on my past, I've always been far too bored with everything I've already experienced to redo it.
>>
File: 1479443932607.png (233KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
1479443932607.png
233KB, 500x461px
>>41441847
>>
>>41442061
t. chad who thought he was hot shit but turned into an ice cube when I walked up and spread my ass and told him to fuck me if the thinks he is such a big man.

heh, it was nothing personal get over it.
>>
>>41442120
And then everybody stood up and applauded.
>>
>>41442120

I remember getting bullied first year and stood up for myself to many people and it stopped. Teachers were aware and couldn't stop it, so I 'got away' with a little push back since they knew they couldn't stop it. Took me a while to figure it out properly though. One lad continued and was relentless, even after I threw him about, everyone else stopped and even his year shunned him for continuing 'shut up you little freak, leave him alone, no one likes you anyway'. I think it was the only time he got any validation from anyone.

I eventually had an OK run at school, national at sports, mostly As, few gfs, stoner, music, boxing, cs1.6 etc... I was staying late for a-levels and was at the bus stop with my new glasses. Someone in a tracksuit starts calling me Harry Potter, first time I got glasses since wearing contacts for 4 years. Never heard anyone call me that for years.

It's 'the bully'. I don't quite remember him because he's not in uniform, he's in dirty scruffy tracksuit with a sack next to him, ears hanging off like wing nuts. I didn't recognise him properly, and he's talking to me lighting a half cigarette wearing tracksuit. All I'm thinking is am I going to have to knock this cunt out or what. He's asking how I'm doing all friendly like, what i'm studying, happy to let him know top grades top subjects, he wasn't looking for trouble. I asked him how long he left school. He told me he dropped out like 3-4 years ago. Tells me how he loves graft being out doors doing deliveries. Ask him what he delivers? before he answers a voice from the truck 'COME ON SON, GET OVER HERE, STOP PISSIN ABOUT' Picks up his sack... I shit you not it's a sack of potatoes. My face just lights up and I just say 'Potato man' as he drags that sack up the hill where there is an hgv with about a tonne of potatoes on the back.

I only just realise this now 10 years later, but I was probably one of the only people he remembers from school.

My bully.
>>
>>41438244
i already was, i just outnumbered and couldnt beat anyone up because of "zero tolerance" the single worst policy ever made.

Oh but OUT of school, just body checked them and ground and pound.
Sure you may get clocked in the process, but push through it.
>>
>>41440952
And then everyone clapped
>>
>>41441847

who would lie on the internet
>>
Didnt get picked on much surprisingly. Was a loner in middle school and most kids just left my weird self alone. High school I actually started getting my social skills better and got better self confidence. I enjoyed most of it. Joined the wrestling squad and became pretty happy. Was a 5/10 Dean, hopefully Ill work my way up to a 6-7/10 Brad once I make it
>>
Most of the kids who bullied me are my height (6'0) or taller now and do shit like competitive martial arts/minor league baseball/various manual labor so most of them could still beat my ass (and make more money than me). Feels bad, man
>>
>>41441847
>high school was the best years of my life

did you become mentally retarded and inept?
because that's pretty sad.
>>
>>41438818
Should have played GAA faggot
>>
File: prima faci.png (485KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
prima faci.png
485KB, 640x960px
>>41439158
>I really doubt you can speak with authority on that matter, anon.
I'm a HS SOSE teacher and can confirm that >>41438965 is correct.
Shit's not the same as it was in the 90's or 00's m8 (if you were even born then).
It's fucked.
At least once upon a time they could "Leave it all behind" at school (mostly), but now they're all addicted to Social Media (they, developmentally, are still children) because they don't know any better but of course "know better" than adults.
Once upon a time you could punch a bully in the face HARD once you'd tried the basic:
>Ignore
>Move away/leave/avoid
>Ask
>Tell
>Warn
>Tell teacher/s and parents
>Repeat as necessary
>Then just go apeshit on the kid one day when they provoke you just a little too much
But now EVERYONE GETS PUNISHED.
The Bully?
>Detention or suspension. "How does that make you feel? would you like it if someone did that to you?", "Cool, free holiday", basically the same "Cred" as a minor criminal going to prison, you're in the big leagues now son.
The Victim?
>Muh Zero Tolerence Policy, "It's not right to hurt other people", snitches get stitches.
The Teachers?
>You TOUCHED the kid savagely bashing up the other one!? YOU'RE FIRED/ON THE REGISTRAR! Can't afford a liability.
The School?
>"Muh baby wouldn't hurt a fly, I'M SUING YOUR FARCICAL INSTITUTION FOR NOT BEING A PARENT BUT WITH NO PARENTAL PRIVILEGES!"
The Parents?
"Our son/daughter killed herself because of this..."

The situation is fucked, but the Government doesn't care
>Laws/policy aren't/can't be made by teachers YOU FOLLOW ME I KNOW I HAVE A ECONOMICS AND POLITICAL SCIENCE DEGREE! THOSE WHO CAN'T DO, TEACH, AMIRIGHT?
Does it look good on tests? Is it performing better than other schools/states/countries? Teach them shit that's good for GDP but fuck all about life so they become fat, fake, and sad. Make sure they become Proles who produce and consume because it's good for muh GDP and investments.
>>
>>41438849
>studying mechanical engineering
explain desu
I'm so tired of laplace
>>
I was bigger and stronger than my bullies in middle school

I was just a pussy and socially awkward
>>
>>41438244
I only got bullied by a tiny girl who constantly put me down.

I've always been big and strong, but what am I supposed to do with that?
>>
>>41441525
It would be sweet if you were murdered.
>>
>>41441725
Why did you do it? Serious question. Why not just leave people alone?
>>
>>41442120
>Lol look at that retard lets make fun of him
>What the hell he's laughing and we haven't even said anything yet
>Fuck it we'll go to his house and beat him up
>He's not coming out the pussy, oh well, we'll get him at school
>Guys lets go smoke in the bathroom
>Oh no what do these guys want
>"Hey I hear you guys have been giving anon a hard time, he's autistic and doesn't understand how things are done, could you please lay off him"
>Oh shit that makes sense.
>>
>>41439647
>Helping the bullied out
>Having the girls see
>Getting laid 6 times in highschool because of my compassion

But hey my heterosexual friend, all those guys thought you were really epic im sure!!
>>
>>41441129
Have you ever heard of "boys will be boys", kids don't get charged with assault retard.
>>
>>41438244
I didnt get bullied, I was the bully, I went to an elementary school for rich kids when I was poor, so I bullied them
>>
btw I ran over my bully four years ago.
>Be out drinking
>finally call it a night
>This is Australia so If I drink drive and die I'm an idiot, but if I make it home I'm a bloody legend.
>As I'll swerving out of the carpark I see some dude stumbling around out of the club and in to the middle of the street with the classic two arms in the air, both holding booze, and a ripped target fancy tshirt
>In my drunken stupor I somehow recognised him as the dude who bullied and bashed me through out both primary and hs
>Me being a mature adult and totally beyond any petty revenge fantasy, decide instead to give him a little love tap with the bumper off my car
>I slowly roll out of the lot, headlights off (mostly because I forgot to turn them on)
>And as I get closer I gently push the break to make sure I don't slam in to him
>But that's not the break
>Suddenly go from a crawl to 40kmph in my shitbox corolla
>He just notices me
>I just freeze
>BOOM
>I stamp the brakes
>He ragdolls off bonnet into gutter
>limp
>not moving
>Drunk panic sets in and I turn my high beams on, people start approaching or trying to take pictures but the high beams make them squint
>I gtfo of there
>park car at home
>forget it ever happened and go to drunk sleep.

He didn't die, but he had to have one knee reconstruction, a bit of work done on his orbital, a cast for a while, and now takes meds for chronic pain and can't cross streets without panicking.

No one could see or photo my license plates because of my high beams.

Hi ASIO and AFP.
>>
>>41443736
That doesn't make any sense
>>
>>41443631
>what am I supposed to do with that?
fuck her right in the pussy
>>
>>41438244
I remember on the school bus a kid spit directly into my face just because he knew I was weak, fat, and shy and wouldn't do anything about it. I have wet dreams about confronting him and bashing his skull into the school bus floor. I'd permanently disabled anyone who tried that shit with me now, although this brings about a paradox of sorts.

Nobody fucks with me now that I'm strong, but it's only when I'm strong that I fight back.
>>
>>41441341
Reminds me of a Japanese drama
>>
>>41438244
Not yet, no. I was bullied by a larger kid who's now a hockey player. I was also bullied by my step dad all my life. I need another year of lifting and taking MMA to stand a chance.
>>
File: 1484222209835.png (51KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
1484222209835.png
51KB, 255x255px
>>41443824
the best thing you can do is live and let live anon, that type of hate will burrow its way deep into your body and hurt you.

he was a piece of shit and you arent.
>>
>>41439465
It's a private school. Anon from Ireland here
>>
Ran into a kid i scrapped with a couple times at the pool, he's paralysed from the chest down. Had a super good laugh
>>
File: 1494822360467.jpg (48KB, 492x449px) Image search: [Google]
1494822360467.jpg
48KB, 492x449px
>>41438244
I was the bully back then and was a big guy. Now im only 5'8 and all my peers are taller. I fear meeting one of my victims on the street.
>>
>>41438244
I mad early friendship of both my school bullies during high school somehow
>>
I only remember bullying in my first year of high school. It lasted a month before the football team got wind and a couple of them beat the shit out of him.
Bullying was not tolerated in high school.
>>
>>41438244
I was a super manlet all through school. I was fat and weak. Surprisingly enough, I was never bullied. I think I was so self conscious that I never had the drive to really interact with people, which never made me a target. I kept to myself, got into a top 3 university in the United States. Now I'm about to graduate in a few weeks and have been using my time and new money to get into good shape for the past year. With my experience in mind I have no ill will to the douchebags at my school. We were all kids who didn't have a good grasp on how to take control of our lives; I think at that level even the assholes are just doing what they can to feel some semblance of control over the world. Feeling bad about things like that from the past not only fails to acknowledge that perspective, but it also means that you're still letting them control you. No matter how ripped you get you're still a cuck if you let some shitty teenager keep defining your life.
>>
>>41444189
My school wasn't quite like that but pretty much everybody liked each other unless you gave them a reason not to. All the friend groups bled into one another and there was never any true bullying (in which the victim was innocent) as far as I could tell
>>
File: 1349824295915.png (27KB, 530x320px) Image search: [Google]
1349824295915.png
27KB, 530x320px
>be me 4th grade about a decade ago
>used to bully a girl 2 years younger because i was a shithead who was bullied by bigger kids and i bullied smaller kids
>made her cry one time
>fast forward 10 years later, shes 17 and im 19. Quirky, fun, a bit chubby but would go high-test goddess if she lost the extra weight
>all those years i actually had feelings for her and that bullying was probably just my frustrated autism
>i talk to her, we become friends, apologise for those times i was a jerk to her
>she's like ok
>jokes, vidya, 2am conversations
>tell her about my feelings for her one night at 10pm after doing school work
>she tells me she's not ready for a relationship(never had a bf) and she sees my like how she sees her big brother who was also a childhood friend of mine since kindergarten.
>i was like "o-ok"
>did heavy-ass squats the next day

Also i beat a manlet who used to point a knife at me for my lunch money in one punch to the gut 5 years later after he challenged me to a fight
>>
I was a manlet, ugly, and actually dirty as fuck during highschool. Never got bullied. But I'm in the same case as >>41444207
I was just too self-conscious to talk to people and crave social contact. I ended up autistic as all fuck as a result.
>>
Most of my bullies are dead. No joke. Drug overdose, murdered, car accidents, and suicides. I guess they had it pretty rough back then and vented it on me. I did run into one a couple of years ago though. He'd almost died of cancer and turned vegan. Said he regretted a lot of the shit he did in his life and he's been trying to make right. He apologized, added me on FB, and has since spent that time trying to convert everyone to a vegan lifestyle. Reading all the RIP comments and attention whoring from drugged up slags really killed any desire I had for revenge.
>>
Guy who strangled me on the bus in 6th grade (the back seat is MINE, I called it) is now a best friend. He is a ripped west african looking dude who wrestles and is about my height (5'11'', 6'). I would lose but after doing some serious damage.

Kid who called me faggot from grades 3-8 looks like a twink and dates a new girl every 3 months. He works at some gastropub or some stupid shit like that. We made up in highschool but I could kill him with a well-landed punch
>>
File: 1433682636095.jpg (21KB, 280x278px) Image search: [Google]
1433682636095.jpg
21KB, 280x278px
>>41438244
Nothing
>>
>used to go to a good old fashioned elementary that had very strict policies about behaviour
>they raised us well and proper, no bullies in the whole school
>due to funding, school is shut down and we were merged into another school with a bad reputation
>literally first day in there a big kid comes up to me and tells I can't go to the play yard because it's his area
>punch the kid in the head and say that I can go anywhere I want

Never got bullied after that. Most of my classmates from the previous school got bullied.
>>
>>41438322
isn't /fit/ like, the place where betas come to change themselves? wouldn't getting bullied as a kid be a major catalyst for wanting to take up lifting in the first place?
>>
>>41438244
No, because I was the bully and I was a big fat jerk.
>>
File: 1458828837439.jpg (28KB, 500x423px) Image search: [Google]
1458828837439.jpg
28KB, 500x423px
>>41438385
>bullying people is now "making it"
>>
>>41443577
do you think this shit can ever be corrected? or are we doomed to a future of overexposed and oversensitive children with no concept of proper consequences?
>>
>>41438244
>tfw my bully joined the same gym as me and got bigger then me
>>
>>41446354
>they raised us well and proper
>punch the kid in the head

stop lying anon
>>
>>41439164
Every right to sucker punch some cunt you don't want in your house who refuses to leave.
>>
>>41447266
take roids bro
>>
Got bullied by "jocks" alot when i was 13-15
Fucked my self confidence up a lot for a long time.

Bullied some people when i was 15-17
feel pretty bad about it when i think a back.
>>
>>41438244
Always been the biggest person of my peers which is lucky coz used to be an absolute pussy in confrontational situations, kids just used to assume I'd belt em
>>
>>41438244

i would be highly surprised, since i'm almost 100% certain that dude is dead

brain tumors are a shitty way to go btw. I recommend you don't get them
>>
>>41438818
Lol
I'm from Southill Limerick but went to a posh school
Me, my brother and a couple other lads from our area just robbed fucking everyone, ended up claiming a bunch of kids were my cousins and therefore under my protection
My barber had me take a kids phone who was bullying his little brother
I still can't really settle on whether we were in the right or not
>>
when i was 22, the first girl i truly loved cheated on me with the guy who bullied me so hard in high school it took me until 21 to get over my confidence issues.

34 now and its still hard to even think of the guy's face
>>
>>41448165
you went back in time?
>>
>>41443765
Underrated post
>>
>>41448377
Lmaoooooooo
>>
File: 1491444757615.gif (3MB, 565x318px) Image search: [Google]
1491444757615.gif
3MB, 565x318px
>>41438244
No
But I would jaw bust them nowadays,
>>
File: 1494801355537.jpg (396KB, 1524x1353px) Image search: [Google]
1494801355537.jpg
396KB, 1524x1353px
>>41441847
Your aren't as cool as you think you are,retard
>>
File: IMG_0863.jpg (65KB, 691x470px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0863.jpg
65KB, 691x470px
>>41441847
>high school was the best years of my life
>>
>>41448133
What school did you go to?

>tfw glenstal
>>
>>41448165
are you, by chance, an american? asking because their whole "culture" is based on bullies and cuckoldry
>>
>>41448165
was he a CHAD at least? how big was his dick? wrists? taint?
also that just shows you were either wrong about the girl or fucked up hard. I couldn't love a girl who didn't love me back, she'd have shit taste desu.
>>
File: 1468517485931.jpg (135KB, 650x974px) Image search: [Google]
1468517485931.jpg
135KB, 650x974px
I was never bullied because I was funny. I was a scrawny nerd, but I made everybody laugh, so no one bothered me.
Funny kids don't get bullied, it's a simple fact.
>>
>>41449677
this
>>
>Was a manlet in school(5'6)
>Became a natural target for bullies who were usually above 6'2
>School janitor took pity in me after I had my locker fucked up by Chad because I told him off in class
>Found out he was a Karate guy and taught me some basic kicks and knees
>Everyday he would tell me to run in the afternoon or in the morning
>Lost around 30 lbs in the summer but still a manlet
>After summer,didn't see him around anymore, rumour was that he fucked one of the teachers( he was a 8/10,had a good jawline and he was tall )
>Learned more about Karate in the summer through the internet,was introduced to the UFC that way
>Got into trouble again, Chad saw me alone in the hallway with his buddies and they pestered me when I was checking my locker
>Chad made a remark about me being a faggot
>Threw a sucker punch which hurt him bad and his friends start piling on me
>They all started running once the hall monitor came around
>Shat my pants while in school and made a plan to run for it once school was over
>Chad and cronies waited for me outside school and chased me all the way to a alleyway
>Other side was blocked by two lanklets
>6 v 1, I was fucked either way
>Chad wanted revenge and made it a 1 on 1
>Was fucking scared as fuck at the time seeing he was twice as big as me
>All he did was swinging wildy while I just threw shitty leg kicks
>He didnt want any more of it so he started bear hugging
>Started headbutting him and went for a bite on his neck
>By that point,they all ganged up on me and beat the living shit out of me and left me with a broken nose and a few loose teeth

Being a manlet is tough but being a bitch manlet is worse, they never bothered me as much after that
>>
File: 1474594220399.jpg (61KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1474594220399.jpg
61KB, 400x400px
As edgy as it sounds I could absolutely just grab his little spic neck and squeeze the life out of him and he couldn't do a damn thing about it
>>
>Bullied mercilessly from kindergarten through year 12.
>Psychologically ruined me.
>One girl I really liked back in year 11, absolute qt, chipper British accent, beautiful face, great arse, great personality, or so I thought.
>We were on the same volunteer program and would always talk through the entire work session.
>Near the end of year 11 she starts going out with a kid I had known since year 3.
>He was my friend for a week, before the kids that bullied me coerced him into joining in.
>He became one of the popular kids.
>Meanwhile I had literally no actual friends between Kindgarten and year 8.
>He his group of low life's follow me back on the train, IDGAF, this is normal to me by now.
>Cute little British girl walks up to me.
>I think she's going to apologise for being part of it, I'd understand, no one wants to get lumped with the lowest rung of the social ladder.
>She lets loose a tirade of insults, none of which I hadn't heard before, but it cut me so deep coming from the closest thing I had ever had to a best friend.
>Start fucking tearing up, nose running and I just about go catatonic.
>End up going hone and pretending the entire thing never happened.
>Skip out on the rest of my volunteer work, but luckily it was stripped from the curriculum so I didn't lose any good academic standing.
>Fast forward two years, one of my loose friends gets me to come along to a party, I know it's only as a designated driver, but I don't care, I'm happy to be with someone who will tolerate me.
>Been getting /fit/ since the end of Year 12 and training Krav Maga for a year, haven't seen Britcunt or her boyfriend for a year and a half.
>I'm standing at a table, awkwardly mingling, have absolutely no game and still view myself as the spergy nothing kid.
>Talking vidya with a fellow social retard, mostly mumbles about Stalker (SoC had just come out and it was hot nerdy shit).
>Feel a sudden firm grip on the back of my thigh...
CONT
>>
>>41450173
>Freeze up, stop talking mid sentence.
>Have no idea what to do.
>Hear, a feint British accent over "APPLE BOTTOM JEANS".
"Helloooooo"
>Still frozen, she grips harder.
>I have no words and chills run down my spine.
>Spergy vidya kid pushes my shoulder and I pivot slowly.
>Britcunt is staring at my profile as I turn around.
>She recoils her hand, and immediately goes quiet, I'm still frozen.
>Spergy vidya kid tells me to go for it, he's as bad at social shit as I am, it seems.
>Time seems to stop, until I hear the cunt I had known since third grade scream over the top of what may have been "Soulja Boy".
"Get the fuck away from my missus', heavily slurred.
>I'm still frozen, Britcunt seems to vanish.
>The entire time through school I had always pictured myself as being meek and tiny compared to him, it was only really now that I started to gauge him as probably 5'7" and skinnyfat.
>Despite this, despite my sobriety, I'm still frozen by the sight of him - I know he's no threat, at least without a weapon, but something about seeing someone who psychologically and physically tormented you for nearly a decade just shuts you down.
>He's slightly taken aback by my face, when he realises who I am - he immediately starts going in with childhood insults - causing me to freeze and choke further.
>He continues a tirade for what seems like hours, but I had lost all sense of time by this point.
>I'm lost and frozen and reliving my childhood.
>My hands aren't even up, I'm just standing there absorbing it, despite having probably 30KG on him.
>And then he hits me, he slaps me across the cheek.
>And, it feels like nothing, but it was like having water splashed over my face, as if it were a mid 70's cartoon.
>I spring back to life.
>He goes to slap me again, and I knock his arm away.
>He's off balance and spins to his right.
>He stands back up and tries to punch me in earnest.
>I block it again and immediately slam into the side of his head with an elbow.
CONT
>>
>>41450353
>I don't stop.
>I hear screaming and wailing, but I don't stop.
>My right arm slides into a seatbelt grip across his chest and I launch me knee into him harm enough to slump him onto the floor.
>I follow him down and batter his face.
>I don't stop.
>My knee is on his chest and I can hear him gasping between the thuds.
>I don't stop.
>The screaming and shrieking is deafening, but above it all I can hear "THUMP", " CRACK", "GASP".
>I don't stop.
>He was far beyond fighting back, he wasn't even trying, but I didn't care.
>Suddenly tackled from the side, I turn, somehow convinced in my mind that it was the guy I was just sitting on top of.
>Start flailing, land one of a dozen punches before I realise it's one of the guys I was designated driving for.
>I stop and he helps me up.
>The entire place is racketing with shrieking and screaming, some dude I don't know is standing over the guy I pummelled with a knife.
>Everything cones rushing back, I realise I'm shaking, and bloody, my knuckles sting, my head feels hot - it's like I've been edging for hours.
>We rush to the car, the other two guys with us.
>Get back to my friend's house, and hide out there for a couple of days.
>I'm shitting bricks that I'm going to prison, that I've just ruined my life.
>Phone is turned off and sim removed.
>Just hiding.
>Eventually my friend's dad kicks me out of the house because I stink (no spare clothes and the ones I were wearing were sweat and blood stained).
>Drive back home, waiting for the cops to be there.
>No one, later find out from my dad that they almost called the cops to report me missing.
>He nearly killed me (figuratively).
>Only time I've ever been hugged by my dad.
As far as I know the cops were never called.
>>
>>41450484
Ever find out what happened to the guy
>>
>>41450518
No, don't use normie book, I'm sort of scared to go digging.

I'm in a new country, I have a wife and a house, kids soon hopefully (not trying yet, but we're in a decent position financially).
Only person that knows in my new life is my wife.
My dad knows, my mum doesn't, and a couple of my siblings do.
>>
File: 1484453797519.jpg (14KB, 262x263px) Image search: [Google]
1484453797519.jpg
14KB, 262x263px
>>41438244
>get bullied as child
>it's ok, they'll be unwanted and dumb in a few years

>like 6 years go by
>see them again
>they got fat, or fatter
>unattractive behaviour: loud, mean, constantly put everyone down
>mfw they're invited to parties, get laid et.c. et.c. every weekend
>>
I was the bully. I am still a right cunt.
>>
>>41450544
You sound like you're ashamed of beating down some cunt who hit you first. WTF dude. Are you a britbong or something?
>>
>>41450672
Ausfag.

He was gone after the first hit.
Everything else could easily be determined as malicious.

To be honest, I'm still fucked up psychologically about it - I had a side gig as a bouncer for a short while - huge Maoris no problem, but some of the kids that bullied me still cause me to freeze.
It's like I go back to being a ten year old kid who's never known a friend; my wife thinks it's PTSD, but I've never been diagnosed.
I'm considering it, particularly before I have kids, if I'm not right in the head I can't raise kids.
>>
>>41450544
>Only person that knows in my new life is my wife. My dad knows, my mum doesn't, and a couple of my siblings do.
Dude you can calm down. You beat up a drunken jackass who started it and hit you first, you didn't murder someone.
>>
>>41450779
I could have.
His head was on the floor and I was bring down my fist like a deranged chimp.
I'd be surprised if he didn't have a fractured orbital, nose and jaw.
>>
>>41438244
I have always been stronger than most of my bullies because they were mostly verbal rather than physical. One exception might be the varsity track guys from my freshman year of high school. I had just gone back to public school after almost a decade of home schooling so when they joked about being gay I thought they were actually gay and were going to rape me. I don't know what happened to those guys but I doubt they stayed as austistically diligent as I did when it came to running and lifting
>>
>>41438320
>kill time at work
What kind of shitty job do you do?
>>
>>41450742
He literally went digging for it and got what he deserved. You should not feel bad in the slightest, even if he turned out a houseplant. Think of all the weak kids who won't get bullied anymore.
>>
I was a terrible kid. My buddies and I had to sign a contract with the school about bullying in elementary. Carried that into Jr high but in highschool I realized how much of a piece of shit I was. I used this realization to stick up for kids being bullied. I was small in highschool but people feared me for some reason. Granted i grew up fighting my older brother and his friends so I was a pretty wirey and could fight.
>>
>>41450484
>I don't stop
I don't know why but it made me cringe. Sounds like a cheap Rorschach off watchmen (sorry for reddit comparison, it's just what it sounds like)
>>
>>41450892
I don't feel bad, but I worry that I might face repercussions in the future.
I just want to live my life.

>>41450943
You may not have gathered this from the greentext, but I'm a shameless autistic nerd who is only just beginning to socialise with other people.

I was trying to point out that I should have stopped, everything around me should have made me stop but I couldn't for some reason.
>>
File: 1494821621969.png (235KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1494821621969.png
235KB, 500x500px
>go drinking with bully one day as he is a mutual friend of a close friend
>he tries to give me an apology
>this was when I first started dinking so I was kind of hammered, I think I nearly screamed "who gives a fuck, whatever" as my way of saying I don't care anymore it's fine
I feel kind of bad since his apology seemed heartfelt and I kind of just spat in it
We're cool now and go drinking every now and then.
>>
>>41450877
kek, im mechanical engineer in a military company and let me tell you, you have plenty of time to waste.
Job usually comes in waves, its few weeks of nonstop work, then basically chilling, just being there in case you're needed
>>
>having a designated bully
is this an american thing? this whole thread reads like a cuck's fantasy. will update frequently.
>>
>>41451190
For me it was the entire school.

But I assume its just referring to the one kid that picked on them because of their position in the hierarchy.
>>
>>41438244
I was bigger and stronger than most of the kids who made fun of me since I was 15. They still made fun of me, and rightly so because I was an autist and a retard, but they would never actually try to start shit because they new I was stronger than them so it didnt bother me.

Any time I run into them now they are pretty much normal dudes and we chat a bit before we go on our separate ways.
>>
>>41438374
This guy right here. Being picked on led to me trying to be funnier so people would like me more. Now these days I can get on with everyone I meet.
>>
>>41439425
I think being bullied made me a better person.
>>
>>41438374
For a lot of people, it may be that way, but for me it was so total and absolute.
Can you imagine a decade without genuine interactions with people your own age?

I had no idea how to act socially, I got all my social cues from TV, I went from minor sperg to basically Chris Chan levels of delusion.
I had a complete lack of self awareness, and I had no idea how to interact with people until I was in my late teens - like they were alien creatures, and even then I could tell that I made people uneasy just with my presence.
I was like ten steps beyond fedoracore.

Everything in moderation man; I could have done with having one or two bullies, it does build character, but when it's all you know, you're just throwing bricks into mud.
>>
>>41451479
I was a shy cunt so I convinced myself I had aspergers since it seemed cool (outcast misunderstood quirky genius stereotype and such). My mom had me examined and the shrink told her I had mild aspergers. I was trying so hard to convince myself but I still knew I gave the aspie answers on purpose. All along I knew I wanted to be a normie, and I understood their lives and interactions but tried to convince myself I didn't since it was too painful to know I wanted their lives but couldn't have it because of stupid crippling shyness. Then I went to uni (a uni equivalent which is more similar to burger highschool). I was in a dorm and for the first three months or so I didn't say a word to anyone. Then I got invited to a party, got drunk, became friends with all of them (I'm actually pretty funny in private due to watching /tv/ all day long) and went full normie mode from then on. Got a qt gf 6 months later. Sometimes I miss the comfiness of my make-believe autism, people don't have the same expectations and it's reassuring to know they don't know what's going on in your head. Sometimes when I was with my gf it bothered me to be so close, it bothered me that she knew exactly how I felt for her. It still makes me feel like a vulnerable cunt. I guess I'm just not used to it.
tl;dr: maybe it's best to remain an autist
>>
>>41451758
I'm not that far along, still.

I'm married, but I can't open up to her, and it might destroy our marriage.
I have a lot of trust issues, didn't help when I found out she was repeating everything I said to her friends, and that nothing I have ever said was in confidence.
I haven't told her about my childhood, or my home life, I'm just pretending to be a normalfag, but I know she sees through it.

I love her with every fibre of my being, but I'm constantly stressed that she doesn't feel the same way anymore, or than I'm not enough.
I try to open up, but I just can't - there's so much about me that I can't tell her about, and it's not anything even bad.

The only person that knows everything about me is my sister, and that's only because she's the black sheep of the family. She's a sex worker, a druggie, and a bit of an idiot, but I know I can trust her, because she trusts me with her baggage.

I wish I had a normal childhood, I wish I wasn't so fucking scared of trust. I'm ruining my own life now.
>>
File: 1491693660111.jpg (37KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1491693660111.jpg
37KB, 500x281px
>>41438244
>Do you think you're bigger and stronger than the kids who bullied you when you were little?
Stronger and bigger than at least some of them, yeah.

Thank them. Getting bullied thought me a lot about human interactuon and that I can't just "be muh self" to be accepted by others.
Realistically speaking I wouldn't say anything because it would be very strange.
>>
>>41451479
I think what generally when kids are being bullied is that they will either realize that they are getting picked on because they are odd and try to do something to become less odd and therefore be less bullied or they wont be able to figure out why they are being bullied or will refuse to think about how they might be at fault in someway and will continue on as they are.

In my experience the people who dont try to change in response to bullying, whether it be trying to start standing up for themselves or just changing their retarded haircut, are generally going to stay in much the same state throughout their life and are always going to be facing social problems even if they arent getting bullied.

Bullying helped me realize that I am a huge sperg and that I should keep most of my stupid shit to myself until I am sure I can get on with someone so that I dont embarrass myself and that if someone makes a jab at me I should try to say something funny back.
I'm still a huge sperg but I can now contain it to the point where I can appear as a normal guy who can fit in in most social situations.
>>
>>41444006
Saved thanks Anon
>>
>>41438244
I was already bigger and stronger than the kids who bullied me when i was little when they where bullying me, i was just way to stoic for my own good.
>>
>>41439242
>using a gun in a fist fight
Want to know how I know you're a loose pussy?
>>
>>41438244
It's impossible to know who'd be bigger, I didn't start growing properly until post high school.
I don't think I'd say anything. I resent that they felt it necessary to bully me, but being bullied taught me how to fight and it's a valuable thing to know.
>>
i was a chad, till i met a really lazy girl and gained 150 lbs
>>
>>41443679
nice larp
Thread posts: 216
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.