[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

cheat meals

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: continue.jpg (61KB, 750x742px) Image search: [Google]
continue.jpg
61KB, 750x742px
5'11 158lbs.

Been working out for about a year and a half now and started taking my clean bulk seriously 8 weeks ago. Started it at 147lbs and now I'm at 3900 cals daily of oats, eggs, almonds, ground beef, chicken, sweet potatoe, greek yogurt, etc.. and it's getting pretty brutal.

It takes me 30-40 minutes just to finish one meal of chicken & sweet potatoe and often times I won't be able to finish everything by bedtime and I feel like I'm throwing away all the work I'm putting into it, so my question is, how many more cheat meals a week could I get away with? I'm not training for a comp or roiding, I'm just trying to put on lean muscle.

I have a friend who's coaching me but he is very strict on the diet and I'm not sure if it's actually that serious or if it is and I just need to work harder.

Any advice?
>>
>>41435068
>if it's actually that serious

It's not. You're going to put on fat either way.
>>
>>41435068
>158 lbs
>clean bulk
>3900 cals

Sick memes
>>
>>41435157
Gotcha.
Now would the lack of nutrition from say a few burgers from Wendy's ruin my gains?
I'm getting like 300 grams of protein per day from the clean foods anyway.
>>
>>41435068
why are you eating like 1500 calories above your TDEE wtf is wrong with you

unless you're fucking on tren or something STOP
>>
>>41435197
This friend of yours needs to stop coaching you, bud. You shouldn't be breaking 200g of protein. Your body literally can't use 300 grams, and you're just getting fat.
>>
>>41435194
I understand that completely but my coach says it's fine.
He's a 6'3 200ish lb bodybuilder who started out skinny af like myself so I dont understand his methods.
>>
you can choose to follow common wisdom or your coach.

Either way, if you're having trouble getting calories in hit the peanut butter, or milk. ez pz.
>>
File: Darth Plagueis.jpg (61KB, 800x734px) Image search: [Google]
Darth Plagueis.jpg
61KB, 800x734px
>>41435209
>>41435224
>>41435253
Alright I adjusted my food.
It's still super clean and I think this will work better. I'm gonna tell my coach to lay off a bit and to just keep helping me with my workouts/form. Thanks a lot guys. I have to stop doubting myself because I knew all this to begin with.

Last question if anyone is still around..
Are the macros Myfitnesspal gives me something I should follow religiously or can a skinny guy like me have a bit more fat in his diet?
I'm at 31% carbs 256g
43% fat 159g
26% protein 215g
>>
>>41435227
your coach is or was probably on some type of steroid and his body could actually use and synthesize that much protein and caloric surplus into muscle because of it

you are a 5'11 presumably skinnyfat and you need to bulk normally or cut normally gaining at the very most 1 lb per week and even that's high
>>
>>41435401
The coach probably made mistakes, like a lot of coaches, and is now passing those mistakes onto their friends. You can eat that much protein if you want, but it's more expensive and detrimental to the bulk.
>>
>>41435440
Yeah I really dont understand how he could think this would work for me when he knows I'm not on any kind of steroid.
I just wrote my protein shake out of my diet because I'm getting enough protein without it anyway.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.