[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/ness as a lifestyle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: Happy Wojak.png (61KB, 1228x1502px) Image search: [Google]
Happy Wojak.png
61KB, 1228x1502px
I really don't see the point of constantly counting calories and wasting my time exercising.

I tried prepping meals for a few days in advance and spent hours cooking and counting, the entire day wasted, then I still had a workout to do and realized how much of a waste of time /fit/ is.

I still have plenty of sex, and I'm 6'2'' and 300 pounds, I still order out, I enjoy life, I'm not some loser who types himself as "chad" or "alpha", how much of an inferiority complex do you guys have?

Well, have fun wasting your time, I'll be doing more productive or fun things like reading, playing video games, working on my small business, and so forth.

>pic semi related, I just bought a giant poppy seed bagel, a breakfast huevos ranchero wrap, egg and bacon sandwich, ice coffee, and snapple
>>
>>41434211
Have fun dying of a heart attack at 40
>>
>>41434211
People who say fitness is a lifestyle are people who either love it and build their lives around it or don't have a life in the first place. The other people who make money suckering lazy self hating fat shits like you supposedly are into doing stupid crap like taking supps, shooting shit into your ass, destroying your joints and organs with stupid crossfit bullshit, etc etc etc.

Want to know what it takes to get basic fucking fitness?

Following a simple daily calisthenics routine like 5bx, or simple fit, or convict conditioning.
Daily walks 20min - 1hour long walks.
Cutting out snacking on bad foods.
Make sure at least two of your daily meals are healthy or skip that meal.
Sleep 8 hours
Drink up to a gallon a day.

Once you're in the 10-15% bodyfat range as a man and 22-27% bodyfat range as a woman you're good. You can do basic maintenance stay more active and just watch what you eat for the rest of your life.
>>
lifting is fun for me
>>
File: retarded fitposters.png (39KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
retarded fitposters.png
39KB, 640x400px
>>41434245
You mean from my low cholesterol levels?

My job has me on my feet and walking typically, I don't have to be a health nut to stay healthy.

Stupid smelly /fit/poster scum.

>>41434257
>don't have a life in the first place
Well if its between going out with friends to manhattan on a Friday night or jerking off to anime girls and lifting weights...

I've done all that before, nothing changed, I didn't over eat, did It for an entire week and I didn't even lose 20 pounds. I think I'd know since I took intro to fitness at community college.
>calisthenics ontop of walking
do you want to waste my time?
>>41434265
You enjoy wasting your time?
>>
>>41434265
This. And eating healthy makes you feel better. After a while you dont crave shitty food anymore. And if you so desire, you can gorge down on something delicious and not feel bad about it.

The mental gymnastics people put themselves through never ceases to amaze me
>>
>>41434277
guys this is bait
>>
obvious bait is obvious
>>
>>41434277
>You enjoy wasting your time?

you listed playing video games as a worthwhile activity
you're on 4chan
you have to ground to accuse people who lift of wasting their time.
>>
File: retarded fitposters 2.png (129KB, 724x611px) Image search: [Google]
retarded fitposters 2.png
129KB, 724x611px
>>41434291
>gorge on something healthy
Health food tastes like shit. So you enjoy eating shit?

>>41434293
>>41434304
(You)
This is your only you, keep it secret keep it safe.

I have an associates in exercise science, and you don't need to follow /fit/ advice to stay healthy, prove me wrong.

>>41434318
Videogames are art, they're human expression (albeit some being poorly made), visually appealing and masterful. Weightlifting is boring and repetitive.

4chan is an imageboard, I use it along with social media while I work part time. Unfortunately I only make $55 thousand a year working 20 hours.

>you have to ground to
nice spelling, retard.
>>
>>41434211
I enjoy cooking and lifting. I just wish I had friends.
>>
>>41434390
You can have friends if you stop wasting your time cooking and lifting like a fucking stupid fuck. No one does this and has a social life.
>>
>>41434438
uhm i do? i am at uni, have social life, still cooking and lifting... your bait is falling apart a bit
>>
>>41434211
Meal prep takes you hours? If it takes up your whole day you're doing it wrong. You don't HAVE to meal prep either, you can just cook healthy shit during the day, not all at once.

It takes me a few minutes at most per day to log food. 4 hours a week to lift. It's really not a lot.

Some people enjoy revolving their lives around fitness, me included. It's all I think and care about. I like lifting, tracking macros and seeing myself get stronger and more aesthetic. There's no bigger confidence boost.

But it's not for weaklings like you I guess. Enjoy being average
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 293x199px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 293x199px
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.