[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FIT HELP ME FEELS THREAD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1493751256941.png (279KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1493751256941.png
279KB, 640x1136px
FUCK
>Go out to grandparents house on the lake for fishing on my birthday cause good grandson
>leave before day is over because highschool reunion party
>go there
>cute grill who I fucked in highschool there
>shes just like me, hasn't done shit past 4 years, talked about our feels at the table
>we light small american themed air baloon into the sky and it flys at lightspeed away into the nether
>shes out there standing alone
here's the feels guys
>walk up and say "what the hell have we done"
>she grasped my arm and laughed then I kinda said something spaghetti and went to go pee
>look in the mirror
>SCARS
>run back outside and say I have to go
>writing this thread
wtf
>>
>>41432422

Can you type that again but this time in english?
>>
ok what

she had scars on her arm or did you look in the mirror and discover scars
>>
>>41432451
>>41432459
>>41432422
FUCK SORRY, SCARS (on my face)
she had some too, but it's been so long since i've gotten to even touch a grill. I used to be handsome until bad episode of acne.
>>
>>41432495
im so confused
>>
>>41432495
this makes less sense
>>
>>41432500
i'm so self conscious about my scars and acne that I threw away the chance I might of had with this girl
>>
>>41432510
ok youre an idiot
>>
>>41432516
also post your face and do you at least have her number
>>
>>41432516
y
>>
>>41432519
I do have her number, I even tried my best to get her to hang out sometime later, and when I said bye to her she spaghetti'd nervously saying we should hang out.
>>
my acne is so horrendous that it's not even worth posting anonymously. Best described as two acid pits on separate face cheeks
>>
>>41432540
this is OP btw someone have any experience with acne scars and how to move past that mental barrier?
>>
>>41432567
Get /fit, get accutane, get chemical peels and laser treatments. I've done none of these things yet but I would assume it would work. Until then just tough it out and don't look in any mirrors, like you're on LSD. Helps to focus on other people instead of yourself, sounded like you were doing well.
>>
Scars on your face? Why are you acting so shocked as if you have seen them for the first time? What the fuck is going on.

This is another water scale thread I know it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.