[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gym Price

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 24HourFitness.jpg (27KB, 780x224px) Image search: [Google]
24HourFitness.jpg
27KB, 780x224px
I dropped out of college and now I actually have to pay if I want to go to a gym.

How much do you guy's pay for your gym subscription?
What kind of prices can I expect for a monthly sub in LA / California?

There's some overcrowded trendy 24hr fitness in my area, and these fucking jews are asking for $45/month. I'm not fucking pay for that shit.
Is that my only option(is it the standard price?) or can I find a place for cheaper?

Any gym I should look for in particular?
>>
crunch fitness
>>
>>41431846
how much does it cost? what sets it apart from the other gym chains?
>>
>>41432324
it has everything I could every want from dumbbells to machines to olympic lifting platforms. some even have crossfit equipment and indoor football training stuff. it depends on the gym though. Cheapest pass is around $15 a month for unlimited access
>>
>>41431846
NO

the equipment is fucking non standard and fucked up
>>
I live in OC and pay 30 for LA fitness, mostly because I travel and like to be able to use my membership wherever I go. YMCA is similar. You can normally find a few hole in the wall shit holes that are dirty as fuck for 10 a month assuming you actually live in the city. They can be rough though. Lots of expensive gyms that aren't worth it.
>>
>>41432348
bruh doesnt la fitness have an insane initiation fee and makes it a hassle just to quit?
>>
>>41432348
YMCA is good? Is it also 30 a month?

I also forgot to mention, i need a gym that has power racks/squat racks/ whatever they are called.
>>
>>41432359
Only idiots pay the initiation fee. You can negotiate it to zero pretty easily. Yes their cancellation policy is ridiculous and they will try to Jew you. Luckily everyone knows this. Get an Amex and charge it to that. I have a number of friends who cancelled and kept getting told "well, you think you cancelled but actually..." One call to Amex and the response was "we get that all the time. We will take care of it" worked for all of them so I'm not too worried.
>>
>>41432362
Varies by location I think. But that's what I paid there back in 08 or so. They had really good equipment at most of the locations I went to, but not all.
>>
>>41432387
bro please help, i'm a noob

what do you use to persuade them to not charge an initiation fee?
>>
Better idea OP
instead of being a college dropout, go to a polytechnic
that way you're back on track to being less unemployable while still getting student loans to pay for your gym fees
>>
>>41432418

>Take tour
>Provide contact info
>Tell sales rep, Im interested, but not with an initiation fee
>If they agree cool, they probably won't but may make a counter offer
>Stand firm, repeat zero initiation fee
>If they don't agree walk out
>They will contact you by phone and try again
>Repeat no initiation fee

They will normally agree by the second call. You can also go to multiple locations until you find a sales rep who is easier to negotiate with, but multiple calls get annoying. Do this mid to late summer for best results since most people join around New Years or early in the year for a spring/summer body.
>>
File: 1487653162850.png (84KB, 205x383px) Image search: [Google]
1487653162850.png
84KB, 205x383px
>>41431765
i pay 40 a month. my options are planet fitness or two slightly cheaper, decent amount further, and more populated gyms.

since i love my gym time , free bbs, and owning it while im in there ill gladly pay the extra. LOVE IT. if u got gym problems ur never gonna make it, you better open that wallet up bitch or youre never gonna make it.
>>
>>41432427
>polytechnic

Is that the same as a trade school? I'm considering going to trade school, because I have the money to do so and I might as well if I don't want to end up as a complete wagie for the rest of my life.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.